$2982

Wtf

Attached: D767CB8D-7487-4159-A361-ABB2C47DF7C0.jpg (236x236, 28K)

i know you guys are sad adn shit but you deserved this

Attached: 1537063469387.png (725x215, 149K)

it's about time

But even those genius clowns who called 4k back in February are now -25%

We're all retards.

Despair when?

Oh look, your little golden bull run has stopped. $1500 EOD

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
that comment did not age well

we going to $400 newfag

Anyone who isn't buying now is a fucking disgrace to the species and frankly deserves to be poor forever.

Yeah we'll shitpost that it's going to $0. But it's just that... a shitpost. Crypto is here to stay and you can tell yourselves the ship has sailed, but it's barely left the harbour

I've been buying every dip since February, 7k, 6k, 6k, then 5k 4k 3.5k 3.2k and on and on.

Load up and strap in

I seriously hope these idiots have killed themselves

this is the same fake number you used before
i told you it sounds too fake

it's getting closer though

>Denial, the post

Hilarious.

Thank God foe the likes of you, you're the reason why us non-retards can make good money in this world

This is going below$2k kid.

Attached: 1544432495882.jpg (538x629, 32K)

buy it then dipshit

>It was reported that many investors held on to their Ponzi Certificates, after they were offered to redeem them for a share of the seized assets, believing Charles Ponzi would one day make good on the investment.

I'll buy the whole way down. Have you not seen the retard posts of Jow Forums denial. "Bitcoin will never break 5k, it's going back to $500" Screencapped for us hodlers to laugh at when it moons again.

Get rekt all you bitches, this time is no different. BUY THE FUCKING DIP, learn from the past

That was then this is now. Some new coin will be more relevant. 2017 was the last chance, it's when the normies got wind and subsequently hated Bitcoin. They will never come back.

based renko

B-B-BUT IT CAN'T GO LOWER THAN $3K!

Attached: 1521723779756.png (650x650, 91K)

shorts are still frozen in the 38k-36k
are you even looking at your chart or are you just an ironic bear and are not actually shorting anything?

Where? Where did it go below $3k? I haven't been watching, probably some fucking pajeet exchange