Why?

The oracle problem is the biggest or one of the biggest issues facing crypto.

Why is it such an esoteric topic?
This is established fact. I find it extremely strange that it remains such an obscure topic.

Attached: 1540441706459.png (1037x1072, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@antsankov/the-oracle-problem-isnt-a-problem-and-why-smart-contracts-makes-insurance-better-for-everyone-8c979f09851c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This market is retarded

the oracle problem doesn't come into focus until we have scaling.

BSV is the only chain that will scale.

It will take Sergey's tiny team another year to rewrite the code to work on BSV.

What does that pic even imply? Chainlink will turn your bank payments into bitcoin?

because its easily solvable. you fell for a meme where the owner printed as much shitcoins for himself as for literally everyone else in the world. cope

Attached: 1531143279550.png (511x515, 29K)

>BSV
Found the street shitter

don't dodge the question, faglord
that pic is retarded, and you know it

Lol. Fuck off i'm not even using that rhetoric.

Talk about any fucking oracle provider you want. The fact remains that the issues is esoteric and obscure despite it being very important.

Decentralized oracles are even more so.

Oracles that are not decentralized is pretty much like having a chain made of steel but having the link that connects to the wall or anchor point made of paper. It invalidates the entire rest of network of chains

It implies data going onto the network(smart contracts), lol. How can you not figure it out?

Because majority of people still think crypto is about becoming a currency that you use to pay for stuff irl and not a decentralized network for smart contracts.

hihi look at this dumb motherfucker losing all his money. Trying to trick in retards to buy his bags.

Attached: 1535222224558.jpg (223x226, 5K)

What a meme.

And the internet is just about email. lmao

ok here's the blackpill on why the oracle problem isnt being discussed seriously: because it implies that there will be adoption.
everyone knows this is just a ponzi shit that is in fact worthless. all these public blockchains are vulnerable and no one will trust any of this garbage. congratz, you fell for the crypto meme. cope

this, nobody will use your shittoken linktards. Day of the rope is coming

but user, It cant be adopted BECAUSE of the oracle issue.

Pshhh let the nfags get burned :=)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no, you're stopping at the middle of the diagram. value can be exchanged from any of the outer circles, through a blockchain, and back out into any of the outer circles.

>Day of the rope is coming

Attached: 1539433520039.jpg (220x230, 9K)

So a non NPC is someone who copies images and memes from someone else.

Interesting

No good dapps or smart contracts exist because they cant even get off chain data into them effectively.
Once they can, growth will organically start.

TPs is important but for now its a meme. If we could have decentralized data from oracles come into eth even now, with its low TPS, things could happen.

i can just make, for example, an EOS transaction with a shit ton of data in it retard. Thus, getting ofchain data on a blockchain

Think for a moment just how many people actually took sides in Roger and Craig's gay divorce and bought into their respective forks. That's how retarded the market is.

But would you trust that data to put anything significant into it?

You realise that the entire concept of a smart contract on a BLOCKCHAIN is to eliminate that.

without it, there is no fucking usecase for a smart contract over traditional means.

What? Yeah, else i'm not putting it out there. Give me a usecase example of link

Pretty much this. Most people "investing" in crypto are thinking they are buying a currency that will be used in the future. They may think that other features, such as smart contracts, will be useful, but their main focus is currency. That or they are just buying shitcoins hoping it will get some sort of news and moon, again, never thinking about the actual use cases in the future. At least 75% of the crypto market are literal retards just gambling like putting money into a slot machine.

Bchsv is no more decentralized than bitcoin. Fucking Terranodes are a terrible idea

Attached: 1541916451284.png (371x292, 266K)

When you order a hamburger with your dogecoin the contract checks it against the current dollar price and you get a burger. Basically that.

the restaurant could just check that

The restaurant can be hacked, chainlink can't. Plus, where we are going, we don't need restaurants, Morty. It will all be on the chain.

BSV can code up an adapter in a few hours no problem .

That's like "I'll not go outside, because a car can run me over". Useless

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543102572618.png (750x1189, 142K)

medium.com/@antsankov/the-oracle-problem-isnt-a-problem-and-why-smart-contracts-makes-insurance-better-for-everyone-8c979f09851c

linktards BTFO

I'm not talking about an adapter...
I'm talking about nodes getting paid for jobs in LINK on a chain that can't handle cryptokitties and doesn't have any idea how to move forward.

security>scaling>fancy usecases

LINK's time will come but ONLY after it is a BSV token

>implying Linkies can afford pants

bitcoin sanjay vision is real bitcoins now pls coins pls sir

And then designing a force field and selling it to millions world wide to digitally protect them from the forthcoming driverless car problem. These are new problems.

>could be said don't doge the question
Missed out there bucko

Because no one gives a shit about it.

oh marines i bought this token at 0.60 $, so i'm down a lot

how are you marines holding up? kinda feeling nervous right now

If you believe in LINK you literally lack of faith in GOD, it gets ridiculous even in the saturn sign in chainlink, you literally have faith in satan

See that GOD becomes the "nothingness" that fills everything, like the space that fills a cup, basically it becomes the alpha and omega, where it starts and where it ends, see how it applies to chainlink? chainlink starts becoming that API that connects everything from the start to the end, it's used in everything so it's literally the emptyness which fills everything

And by the same standard, it's impossible to achieve, the team gathered by Sergey won't be able to make something so god-like, they will get hardware or software issues, something will happen, it's just an idea unachievable, it's basically trying to make Heaven on Earth by using science (saturn serpent worship), it doesn't work like that, you literally need divine intervention to make something like chainlink which means it will be probably free and nobody will be able to profit from it from how valuable it will be (which would solve the paradox of something so valuable by making it just free, basically godly and full of love)

0 usd eoy 2020

Attached: 1407873302477.gif (496x279, 123K)

Don't be brother
How many are you holding?

10k but i needed the money back then, so i'm not feeling so good right now

Iv'e got 50k and am down what you own
Let alone all the other crypto which have taken a dive

Strong FUD.
This fud is as strong as the geocentric fudding of heliocentric-idiots.

>bitcoin sanjay vision
Checked

Attached: 1544792755777.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I just assumed real word data input was baked into ETH. It wasnt until /biz and LINK that i realized that wasnt the case. Meaning ETH and pretty much every other smart contract platform is primitive as fuck and useless for real world application with LINK

Poast links about the tech behind chainlink

The use case for Link is essentially any use case that a smart contract applies to.
A smart contract is essentially a programmable transaction. Imagine a sort of financial institution wants to switch over to a system of financial trade using smart contracts to completely automatize the process.

For an example lets look at the current state of financial trade. Party A wants to execute a trade with Party B. Both parties need paper agreements written by lawyers before hand. When the trade is executed, they would either need a third party to act as an escrow or find a way to reconcile the data to ensure delivery/payment. All of which cost time and money.

If Party A and Party B used a smart contract, they could simply right the terms of agreement in the smart contract and have it execute automatically, eliminating the need for entire offices of lawyers/bureaucrats/accountants.

This is where Chainlink comes into play. If both parties use a smart contract to execute the trade, they would need to make sure the data being delivered onto the contract is safe, secure, immune to down time and not controlled by a single entity. These are all advantages a network of decentralized oracles have over a centralized one.
I hope you understand that fully. Any questions feel free to ask away.

Attached: 1542046296143.jpg (214x235, 11K)

I've been here sense ICO and my faith has only grown stronger.
You noobs would have never lasted during Early Ethereum days. This is seriously easy compared to Vitalik sperging out constantly on twitter and an employee of the company embezzling millions.

This guys probably lost money in link. Why else would he hate it so strongly. Why are you so concerned with watching other people lose money?
Just wait for .1 and the reactions

fucking based

Baste

Wrong little kneegrow. Vitalick is financially invested in ChainLink. If he's seen endorsing/promoting an unregistered security, which LINK could legally be presently, that's bad. Do you see?

link will be the google of oracles. Any kind of data will be sourced by devs through chainlink, just like how any kind of info we want are searched through google.

>inb4 competition will kill link
Do you see bing and yahoo search taking over google anytime soon? We are literally at ground zero. People knew Google is important but no one could've predicted the giant it will be 15 years ago.

People who invest in crypto are by and large low information retards. This is why dentacoin, every bitcoin fork, Litecoin et all exist. There’s 5,000 coins, all but 4 of them are worthless pieces of shit. You figure out the 4. Or don’t. I don’t care.

Attached: 2F6FFAD9-35E0-4894-B151-C74C49BAFC0B.gif (300x186, 1007K)

That is super clear user
Can you share anything else?

BTC, ETH, Link and Monero. Too easy.

larry silbert just tweeted this weekend is going to be interesting. last night drunk anonymous said to watch public facing api's on coinbase this weekend. drunk anonymous is none other than larry silbert. boom.
>shakalaka

>drunk anonymous

Attached: 1544216099935.jpg (399x400, 16K)

anomalous.

>drunk anonymous

Attached: 1521494371827.gif (300x420, 143K)

Based list