Hol up hol hup

If parabolic price action is unsustainable in a bull market wh-wh-what's the opposite thing called in a bear market?

Attached: the long view.png (2744x990, 453K)

Jow Forums in 2020
>remember when 20k was the top, funny how it now is the ABSOLUTE BOTTOM

and it seems to be happening faster than this predicted which shifts things to sooner not later.

okay but here's the thing: coins aren't magic wave machines made of money. There's no reason here to believe that the line will move the way that's mathematically pleasing exactly how you drew it. I could draw a parabola that says prices are going down to zero.

Once 99% of all the scam shitcoins out there die, I will believe in crypto again. Stuff like TRX, EOS or IOTA need to be fucking purged

doesn't it just mean it can drop further because the memeline hasn't matured to the 2500 bottom yet

Sell when everyone is telling you to buy, buy when everyone is telling you to sell.

I can't wait for BTC to break down out of this stupid fucking "parabola"

>bitcoin cannot exceed the value of the global gdp
>bitcoin can and has been worth one dollar

I can't fucking wait until mid 2020 though
I am financially ruined

instead of hating them try to learn from their failures! watch evaluate conclude! we will see what works and what not. i'm not a fan of shitcoins but find it awesome that they can exist and a miracle that they have any value. understanding how it all happened is the most important which succeeded for how long and why and what caused their eventual demise is priceless.

Not gonna make it. I recommend listening to some tool.

And most current alts will be dead by then, and newfags will still complain about muh dinosaur coin.

Gambling on Alts and Shitcoins is more risky than to invest what existed 3-4 years ago alreary and where in the top 20.

Nope

you obviously haven't done even a shred of your own research on IOTA have you?

the team that tried rolling their own hashing algorithm, despite literally every piece of cryptographic literature out there screaming that algos should be OS, publicly vetted, etc?
absolute amateur hour. I knew that rolling your own hashing algo was bad in my first year of college.
oops.

>not saying "haven't done even an iota of your own research on IOTA"
missed opportunity

Please, don't buy it then.

There's many reasons to buy it, but repeating old fud Ad nauseam, isn't a good one.

For others reading this thread, you should actually DYOR. It'll pay off.

I think you might be on the wrong website pal. Yikes,

FUD is defined by fear, uncertainty, and doubt. what I said is cold, certain, reassured truth.
best of luck with your investments.

kek, btc could hit 1 million and the retards here would still lose money buying high and selling low