Wtf is COSS

Ive seen it shilled on /biz and its a low price right now. Should I buy? Or is it a trap

Attached: 1510771222451.jpg (720x898, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coss-volu.me/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fully compliant exchange coin (wont get shut down by gobbermint)
>50% trading fee's go to Coss holders (forever) FSA
>New trading engine, ux, api earlier this week
>usd, gbp, eur (fiat)
>usdt, tusd, usdc, gusd (stable coins)
>bots being worked on and deployed in a couple weeks
>referral program
>CFT token (acts like BNB)

If you bought coss (or any crypto) in january, you're not liking your decisons today. Everything else in the market is dropping everyday but coss is actually going up a little. Coss is hovering just above ATL so it's hard to lose money because it can't get any cheaper. Coss is in the 1% club of crypto that actually has a working product and not just a whitepaper with broken promises.

Attached: cossgrill.png (776x485, 286K)

op don't believe shill above, do some research on the ceo Rune Evensen, he had 3 startups all of them failed, not only that they were fucking pyramid schemes.
Don't fall for the shills its a total shitcoin with a shitexchage, no major exchange trades that shit.

Before you buy COSS, visit the site, try the exchange, regular due dilligence frenulum.

Coss is boss you can go all-in my friend

You need to go all-in. Now. I'm serious. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. COSS has done something no other exchange has done in the history of the world. It's incentivised trading by paying traders in the fees they and others pay. This is, unironically, only the beginning.

>it can't get any cheaper.

Usually this is just a meme line for crypto alts, but in the case of COSS, it has a tangible base value in terms of the fee splits, so as long as they can maintain like 500K volume (currently ~1.5M), 5 cents is an ok evaluation in terms of rate of return on the investment.

Since they're actively expanding, and the bots are just starting to get programmed after the upgrade, I think we'll see a big rise in volume over the next few months, and a rise in the token price as a result.

> It's incentivised trading by paying traders in the fees they and others pay.

Order makers with enough volume can trade with 0% fees, and then also get some back in fee splits if they hold COSS. So trading with a bot that only makes orders can actually be profitable even if you don't manage to accumulate anything as a result.

It’s a brainlet free dividend trap

Forgot about that. Yeah, the price floor and sleeping giant memes are legit.

Wait so dis means I wont make any dividend money even with the big volume???

Wow.

It's a noob bait coin. Do some research and google for their old white papers and CEO and such. Beware of the scam. There are people that lost a lot of money on this and they have to forever shill this in hopes of dumping it or slowly make their money back every time it jumps up 2 cents so they can dump it.

>Wait so dis means I wont make any dividend money even with the big volume???

Takers still generate fees, keep it mind this is for big traders with millions in volume. Coss now has the most competitive and whale friendly fees in the market.

just do eeeettt

Attached: 1505400982201.png (1200x630, 1.73M)

Sir it is a scam very wary of COSS sirs!

just ignore the kucucks
they are merely panicking, pity them brother

The order taker still pays fees no matter what

coss-volu.me/
Leaving this here for Jow Forumslets

Look at COSS/Neo

24h Volume: 120k

>No trades in the past 24h

Attached: 1391514509250.gif (750x750, 16K)

Rune Evensen, master scammer

this.

where on earth are you shills seeing 120k volume for neo on coss?
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

Right now until they patch it, the volume is reported in units of the base currency, in this case coss that’s worth 6 cents

Youre off by an order of magnitude. that volume is equivalent to about $12k

Dumb pajeet doesn’t realise that volume is being calculated in NEO, not USD. These people are on a business and finance board.

This post is correct, which makes the website in this post slightly off in terms of volume at least until the guy running it updates the site

Well it just jumped to 225k without a trade, which means $1250k, good job fucking inbred brainlet.

Attached: highiq.jpg (1128x263, 56K)

Holy fuck no NEO volume
COSS BTFO

wow thats like 12k, this exchange is going places

Literally buy PFR instead. Coss has kyc so it defeats the purpose.

No
KYS coin

>PFR

Attached: 20181214_205555.jpg (1058x1620, 816K)

>PFR
I would unironically rather cut my dick off with a rusty knife than buy PFR

>PFR
Remove yourself from the gene pool

Samefag Gung KYS

All 3 of you are samefagging
You just need to KYS for suggesting PFR

Bump

No u

Lol

Yolo

Bump