Vitalik: No 100x Anymore

You are a late adopter, get over it

Attached: no100x.png (607x246, 37K)

Everyone knows there will be no more 100x you massive cuck.

5x is very possible and it will happen IF useless scamcoins are purged.

He means for other coins. Not ETH. He’s talking about those coins other than ETH that you hold

"bitcoin will never be $10."

100 times 100 billion is 10 trillion

You would think Vitalik would be smart enough to realize market cap does not equal actual wealth.

how did he come up with that number? Even at the peak, wouldn't a 100x have resulted in an $80T marketcap? And now a 100x would only be $10T...
Not saying I disagree with his point. Even $100B is still way overvalued imo. I'm just a brainlet and don't understand his math.

>A 100x price increase from today means $200T in crypto

Wtf is he even talking about? $2T market cap? When has it ever been that high?

But I agree with him in that there's no way bitcoin or even ETH will 100x anymore. Who knows maybe some random shitcoin will one day do a 100x.

If you use assumed marketcap (as in total supply instead of current circulating supply) then yeah he is right.

he said it at $1,400 retard, so from here it'd be 1500x

Attached: 1536109726933.png (641x511, 285K)

ETH will easily do 1000x. Screencap this

he's been misinformed by shills thou, most likely when he moved his ETH into real estate @ $8.

some estimates put real estate, the REAL bubble, at $500T today

explain to us how wealth is calculated

Hehe, I guess I could see a 100x for LINK IF they actually deliver. That $1000 LINK meme is absolute bullshit though.

he is wrong

>I'M STILL RELEVANT PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

>eth sub 100

>he thinks a 200t marketcap increase needs anything close to 200t invested
Vitalik is a pedo brainlet

He is a PhD in Economics

Attached: 1543586748897.jpg (1152x2048, 332K)

Was that not honourary?

as , explain to us how total wealth is calculated. seems like the pedo is smarter than you.

is he a retard? market cap ! = total money flowing in also $200 trilion is nowhere near 1% of global wealth, gold alone is $7678 trillion. wtf?

sorry missed a decimal there $7.678 trillion gold alone which is a speck of dust to global wealth.

>Everyone knows there will be no more 100x you massive cuck.
B-B-B-UT WE'RE EARLY ADOPTERS!

yeah right, as if one of those 500k-5M marketcap coins won't become worth billions

we unironically are innovators (current adoption rate: 0.053%) when adoption reaches 10% of the worlds population we enter early adopter phase.

You realize this shit doesnt have to be adopted right?

Fuck you I will 100x you stupid fuck. Like you know anything.

Except the bears have made room in 2019
>Sub 100bil mcap incoming
100x is just 10T now.
Joke's on him

Attached: 1544154620658.jpg (736x736, 131K)

that's always a risk with new tech obviously. otherwise we would all be trading above $1mil bitcoins right now.

Let's face it. No one knows what the fuck is going to happen. There are too many factors for one person to make an assumption about the future. IMO Vitalik only said that so that people who don't give a shit about the tech go away.

Attached: Capture.png (348x472, 391K)

>Take a loan out for all the money
>Go margin long with 10000x leverage
>Lol fractional reserve banking
>Bank loans out 60% of your debt
>Buy crypto with loan
>Crypto market now worth 160% of global wealth
>It gets better
>Bank invests the remaining 40% in crypto, because investing is what banks do
>Crypto now up 124%
>Margin trade pays out 1240000%
>Infinite crypto gains
>Cash out and repeat forever

high IQ

Extremely feasible.

delete your post

sir bitcoin sv has room for 1000x times

Attached: 1544749734351.jpg (472x691, 132K)

>university faggot
>can't think outside the box
>needs rundowns in lesson plans
>can't learn on his own from a book or internet
>truly not exceptional
I give more respect to honorary doctorates, gaggot.

eth is a dead shitcoin
blockchain is only useful for safe storage and transfe of value
bitcoin has a lot more potential to 100x than ethereum has to come back to its ATH while being a useless shitcoin

100x on some coins can easily be done still. If LINK reached 7 bil mcap, that is a 100x.

market cap is a meme, there is a fraction of 100b actually invested in this market, and even less that can be extracted

for reference, I singlehandedly raised the market cap of Raiblocks by 50 million dollars with several BTC worth of buy orders last year.

>what is hyperbitcoinization

That was you?!

Not a single mention about the first store of value on Ethereum. Yeah, you guys are never going to make it.

Attached: IMG_6598.png (1413x2116, 534K)

>a parasite token on a dying platform
>store of value
YIKES

no u

>Vitalik Buterin
>from Russia and Canada
how nice, they both get one

fuck fuck fuck, im trying to get $50k in crypto over the next 2-3 years so i can do a 10x to $500k and settle down

Keep dreaming faggot, you're never gonna make it

but no one has adopted crypto

If vitalik could, he would take everyone's money and scatter it into the wind. Idealogical cuck.

XRP market cap went from 10b to 22b while only 50m of fresh fiat money came in. People here don't understand how easily it is to go back to 800b territory, the same way a few whales can crash the market by half, which is what happened in the last 2 months.

this, he's a commie who hates people trying to make money on crypto

that doesn't make sense user.

>a 100x increase from today means $200T in crypto
Even a 1000x increase would only be $100T, so 35% of today's wealth being in crypto. Feasible if adoption actually grows, also global wealth is still growing.

Yeah but why?

Stellar is absolutely going 100x

Manipulation. Nothing is real.

yeah i bet he forseen this dump year too, thats why he lost around 200mil$. he must be a prophet guise