What did you learn from crypto?

All of us spent countless hours on it, also lost shit ton of money on crypto.
Did we learn something or we just wasted out precious time on this?

Attached: beeconecc.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I learned the next bullrun won't happen because there's too many normies waiting to dump at break even. fuck

you didn't learn this, that's just your assumption, can be right or wrong, I'm unironically asking if someone learned valuable life lessons, even though I lost shit ton of money my biggest regret is wasting a lot of my time I could've invested elsewhere

money != currency

the world is an evil place

Attached: 1543099832310.png (1280x1080, 233K)

it was babby's first boom/bust cycle for most of us, the main lesson we've all learnt is that if you get 100+% of your initial investment(and quickly at that) GTFO and take profits ASAP

Bitmex is the new bitconnect.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can’t.

That I can make money off of idiots so I'm currently preparing for the next generation.

> needful sirs

>what did you learn from crypto?
More than I learned from school.

I learned how the basics of how the economy works.
I learned how basics of how the markets work.
I learned how to effectively trade and beat the market most of the time.
I learned that most investors are clueless sheeple who exist to be fleeced, and have no self-awareness or understanding of the bigger picture.
I learned that people who are greedy lose, and I'm glad I cashed out the last of my crypto months ago because I wasn't greedy.
I learned how money just turns most people into narcissists who imagine that they are geniuses and their flash success sets them up for a fall.
I learned that most people still, even at the end, have no clue what's driving market action in crypto.
I learned that money can destroy friendships. I lost the last of my friends, including my best friend, because I succeeded in crypto and everyone else got so jealous they didn't even want to know me anymore.
I learned that those people can get fucked, I'd rather have money than bad friends.
And I learned that I can produce results, which is why I have way more confidence in myself now than ever before.

Attached: 42.jpg (600x800, 74K)

>I learned how to effectively trade and beat the market most of the time.

Cringe is strong n this one.

Attached: 7979698728616.jpg (991x902, 54K)

If there were that many of them still in crypto, the price wouldn't have plummeted that much. Normies left a while ago.

Now I know what its like to be a sucker who falls for a scam.

Okay, you can cringe, I'll be enjoying the money I made trading while you do.

>All of us spent countless hours on it, also lost shit ton of money on crypto.

It's a scam.

I never actually invested in crypto, but I thought it was interesting to watch the markets get dragged down due to unforeseen technical problems with creating a functional crypto market IRL.

At the end of the day, I that crypto failed for reasons that even long-term crypto critics were surprised by.

I scammed people out of 200k euros worth of crypto in 2018.

I learned that people are stupid, selfish, greedy and I'll never have to work counting on these 3 things

normies will capitulate pretty fast , they cant handle waiting 2 or 3 years for bull

I learned TA and investing. Any money I lost in crypto I gained in knowledge. My life is better for the financial education I ended up receiving.

if you lost a shit ton of money on crypto then you're a moron OP.

>I learned TA and investing.

Attached: brainlet.png (235x214, 7K)

I learned how markets work, and how online advertising works.
Hi sudo