The bottom is now, or near

Institutions and large players are looking to crypto to make profit as the next recession hits, pumping prices and having the media spin crypto as a “safe haven” while everything else is bleeding.

You know this to be true. There is zero data on how crypto performs in a recession.

Attached: LEL.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Any credible sources to back this up? Institutions are going to put there money in traditional assets like gold and silver.

>Institutions are going to put there money in traditional assets like gold and silver.

Attached: 47384483_10157052675232975_2196106105174622208_n.jpg (179x281, 6K)

Speculative assets do well in bear markets

Attached: 5B95C6FD-39A3-44D9-A40A-B81190540E85.png (901x904, 829K)

>There is zero data on how crypto performs in a recession.
It will just dump harder than anything else.
The first assets to get dropped in a recession are the riskiest ones.

>the absolute state of bagholders in this board.

>he thinks the 1% is going to let joe schmoe retail investor buy up all his e-coins and get rich before they buy the dip
Reminder that there are only about 16M circulating BTC in existence. If you think the richest people in the world aren't going to buy up as much of this "programmable money" as they can stomach within the next year you're retarded as fuck.

>"programmable money"
That's ETH, not BTC.

Then buy ETH.
Also, bitcoin smart contracts exist thanks to RLC.

>during a crisis investors will move their assets from volatile markets to a 100 times more volatile market
imagine being THIS dumb

Attached: 1541719233210.png (558x614, 65K)

>implying it isn't genius

Well yeah, this crash is a fucking sham. Why would billionaires invest in crypto, the largest exchanges opening trading desks (Bakkt coming in beginning of next year), etc etc.. if crypto was just gonna crash and die out? It's obvious that they are crashing the market just so they can own as much as possible before they start pumping this shit again.
The sad part is that a majority of people will miss out on this shit AGAIN, will a quick pump to 5k make people come back? No. Will a quick pump to 7k after that make people come back? No. Will a quick pump after that to 10k make people come back? Fuck yes, but it's already too late because by then it's already more controlled than it was in the 2017 artificial pump.

Either way, I don't really care who owns it.. I'm just here for profits. But to the people who cares, bad luck.

>derp derp im thtupid thurf rhuf

Attached: 04242013-gold-prices-2008.png (577x341, 147K)

gold is about to be BTFO again

Damn user told the truth so they're gonna let this thread die now

yup

This is what I believe and I am always wrong. I just want a bottom and use BTC as a savings/spending account. Just let me do it kike faggots.

>institutions looking to crypto
mental institutions amirite

no srsly, it's way too early to call bottom desu. i've been short for months and i'm staying short

>been crashing for a year
>still to early
the absolute state of bears

too* whoops

keep buying bro. plenty of whales have yet to cash out. enjoy your bags

Wrong. Bitcoin was born in a recession and its worth 3.2k today. Bitcoin is quite literally data in itsself.