Literally everyone has been hiring

>Job openings have surpassed the number of seekers for eight straight months

>Baristas, janitors, welders, accountants, engineers - they are all in demand, said Michael Hicks, a labour economist at Ball State University in Indiana.

> literally everyone has been hiring?" he said.

you goys told me that boomers you took all your jobs, explain yourselves.

Attached: 75656.jpg (720x540, 51K)

Beats me

Attached: 150807082230-donald-trump-first-republican-presidential-primary-debate-780x439[1].jpg (780x439, 48K)

Get this, you can get any job you want! So based. Starting salary is $20K a year.

All of those but engineers are shit jobs.

>Baristas, janitors
Minimum wage shit jobs. They probably make baristas sing and dance now.
>Welders
Enjoy cancer at age 40
>Accountants, engineers
Your boomer boss will make you work 60 hours a week and if you ever ask to be paid for more than 40 hours, he will look at you like you just curb stomped a puppy.

The jobs are there, boomers just made the pay lower and the jobs more shit

Nothing I want to do, though. Lemme know when I can just work from home whenever I want, never go into the office, make $100k a year, never have to talk to anyone, and basically just respond via snapchat since I hate checking email

the correct answer is "im not letting these filthy retards near my house"

>posting grandma's forwards
>this is literally the level that Jow Forums has gotten to

it's always been there. the nice white collar, gotta get that degree job from what I can tell is what's been over saturated.
as far as infrastructure last I heard companies like walmart have been hurting cause they need
about a million or so new truck drivers. I heard on the radio today a job offer for $70k and good benefits starting out.
blue collar jobs are on the decline. A school in my area did away with its HVAC program due to no interest. there are so few Electricians they've lowered the years it takes to get licensed threw apprenticeship to 2 years down from 4.

>janitor
>minimum wage
wut? janitors and garbage men are good paying jobs. They're serious stuff that you can't fuck up or your employer's place goes to shit. Unless you live around illegal browns, then they're minimum wage and your places do go to shit.

Ur retarded

i'm actually almost there. i manage server rooms and data centers. i do 90% of my job from my iPhone and only show up 3 days a week and a few hours a day. $103k last year.

t. corporate janny

Based
I'm not a lazy faggot so I earn my living unlike those commiecrats

The boomers are finally retiring, my parents included

Its going to be extremely difficult to replace them, particularly in rural areas, the impacts could be very severe

>They probably make baristas sing and dance now.

Only when they get tipped.

Attached: 1542516010265.png (608x568, 335K)

They’re going to have to pay more, or else ship all those jobs to Mexico and China again.
We are either going to become the next boomers, with life on easy mode and companies dying to hire us, or we’re just going to elect an even worse Trump with greater emphasis on protectionism.

I can't speak for everyone but in my experience employers are way too picky when looking for workers. I gave up looking for a job after putting in dozens of applications and getting nowhere. I live in a rural area so I have to travel very far to either a suburban area or small town just to be denied and turned down, which makes the trip a waste of time and a waste of my day. The job market is just way too saturated in my area. I could maybe look for work in a trade but wouldn't know where to begin deciding which one or how to become skilled in said trade. I can't work if no one will hire me, and I cant make people give me a job. I've decided to say fuck it and just do what little work I can get on the internet while I look for business/entrepreneurial opportunities, companies in other states/countries give me more of a chance then the local businesses do. I want to make a website and also work more on music since that's what I'm good at.

I passed a test andninter for a new job. I had a piss test and I used synthetic pee, still waiting on the results. Jobs are everywhere my guy, I literally had 3 possible job opportunities lined up and I went for this one since it pays more stop being lazy u little bitch

based grandma

Same thing in manufacturing. The old guys are all retiring. I'm 25 rn making 68k working for a machine room builder so I'm not actually in manufacturing. But an applications engineer that will teach machine operators

I got a degree but one is not necessary to be a programmer, cad/cam guy and you can make good money if you put in the time and aren't a brain let. Lots of opportunity in this field

The market is so tight I just got a bonus from a company I don't even work for anymore. They want me back

Holy shit that OP picture is retarded.
Man conservatives are some simple minded folks.

> Be me
> Graduate college with business degree a few years ago
> Applied to over a combined value of at least 1000 jobs iirc (stopped counting)
> Total jobs that hired me and I worked at, 4 none of which require a degree
> There were a few jobs I turned down/bailed on but they also paid poorly and did not require a degree
> Was literally grilled in one interview about quitting
> Like I could easily interview and take a bunch of sick days when most of these interviewers want the cream of the crop for paltry pay
> Heck I could have turned it on them and said "Well would you guys give me time off if I worked for you and told you I have an interview?"
> Or the interview where I was grilled on not having needed experience, so why did they call me in then? They did testing before hand too, literally wasted a decent chunk of sick days to be grilled
> Getting sick and tired of that shit and might just yell at the next job interviewer who pulls this shit rather than being nice and polite
> Overhear boomer and roastie at current job talking about how it's an employees market right now because they had several people bail on a job interview for a job that pays less than 30k starting and involves being the office bitch and how elsewhere low tier jobs are "easy" to get
> Yet they pull shit like this in my workplace, 2 interviews to do the lowest levels of office work
> 2nd interview meant you get the job, manager is upset because some bailed on the 2nd interview
> You make these people JUMP THROUGH HOOPS, SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR FEEEEEELINGS!!!!

If you haven't realized it I hate my job and reasons I'm still there are (1) literally less than 30 min drive, (2) awkward shy girl I get along with works there, and (3) need it for insurance since my dad retires soon.

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-230412.jpg (1030x1190, 308K)

>trucker
>starting wage back in 2011 was 19 cents per mile
>its like 23 now
>speed capped at 65~ mph for most trucks

Poverty wages and a “your life is over” existence. But somehow, SOMEHOW, they just can’t find the drivers to drive this shit around.

Plus your health suffers from sitting in a truck most of the days and you basically live in your truck. No thanks, pay me $150,000 yearly AFTER TAXES and MAYBE I'd consider it.

>Unless you live around illegal browns
So majority of the US west of the Mississippi?

Much like the reason you're single user, you have standards which are way too high but you're just not a worthwhile catch yourself.

I'm an apprentice electrician myself which is why I know about the hvac and 2 year change. only about 25k right now but that's starting. Though I have been considering getting an associates degree. we did a quick job at a bottling plant, saw some guys actually wiring up the lines and my boss/dad said it was pretty good pay.
I think he said they probably make almost twice as much as I do starting out. or at least I could at a good company.

Good luck with a criminal record.

that's crazy, I can understand the cons tho.
I've been hearing such things about it though recently. met one person who got in with a company at almost $700 a week a few years back.
and I said up top heard on the radio about one for 70K with some pretty decent sounding benefits just starting out.
i hear all this of course cause i also heard companies are starting to lose big money due to lack of transport. i'm not a trucker tho so this could all be wild advertisement.