So I hear this is getting forked into a useless shitcoin?

So I hear this is getting forked into a useless shitcoin?

I always highly regarded this token as one of the few memcoins that actually had value and an incentive to hold.

Are there any ETH tokens that actually serve a purpose for the holder rather than stealing ETH to dump on the market?

Attached: zrx.png (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.0xproject.com/ecosystem-update-ddex-and-the-0x-roadmap-5d201cafa133?source=rss----86e37ca8e375---4&gi=d07f61d6ea68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just wait a while and see what happens.

What's going to happen?

Attached: 1517110219318.png (645x729, 62K)

Why did anyone ever think this coin was good? It’s a protocol that nothing but a few shit coins use, like decentraland

color me surprised, but I have no idea you could fork a erc20 token.

Wait what is this? I always thought 0x had a bright future because of tax dodging. If you can own stock in a company without the government being able to control it, you can trade as much as you want with no tax liability. Its a massive advantage.

Whats happening with the fork?

The contracts were forked, not the coin itself, there's no new coin. You could make your own Linux distro but that doesn't mean you're worth as much as Red Hat

wait does 0x actually create and release tokenized assets, or do they just make trading software?

No big deal, a noname team made their own copy of the 0x contracts

oh shit I was thinking of polymath. 0x is horseshit, never mind.

ZRX:
>not used by any relayers to pay fees
>not used as a governance token
>husband of linda xie, who helped him raise the ico from polychain, socially retarded fuckwit who couldn't raise on his own
>the protocol is *better* without the ZRX token
>relayers now forking ZRX to remove the token
>polychain still the largest token-holder, will be forced to dump as LPs redeem
>0x team out of money
>$270m marketcap, STILL

hey bizraelis, this is a pretty obvious short. history is going to laugh at this 0.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 11.06.33 PM.png (1436x176, 36K)

blog.0xproject.com/ecosystem-update-ddex-and-the-0x-roadmap-5d201cafa133?source=rss----86e37ca8e375---4&gi=d07f61d6ea68

This was unironically my very first ico flip. The most bullish reason to have some faith in this coin and what the team is trying to accomplish is that the team had locked up their tokens for 2 years.

It is being forked but NOT by the team, but some other project called Hydro (HOT).

no it's a governance token lacking any utility. expensive collectible.

and their relayer is better than ZRX, even DDEX leaves ZRX for HOT

They actually have a solid dev team and they are meeting deadlines.

Fuck off faggot.

So, literally nothing then. Like a pajeet copy of Facebook - value is due to network effects, so who gives a shit?

People just seem to fail to understand that tokenization incentivizes the cooperation of network participants.

You can fork anything you want for internal use, but you haven't decentralized shit unless you have an incentivized network of participants willing to run part of your network for you

>I always highly regarded this token as one of the few memcoins that actually had value and an incentive to hold.

Why? Because you liked the logo?

lol ddex left them for HOT, that speaks volume

you’re not refuting any of the points. The team could be the best in the biz, but if it’s building into an abyss who cares