TA is a meme

>TA is a meme
Pump to 4k, then capitulation. cap it

Attached: 123470266.png (893x585, 52K)

>drop from 6400 to 3100 in less than a month
>not capitulation

ok buddy

That was just panic.

Retard. We are so far from the bottom it isn’t funny. But by all means keep buying the dip.

Absolute dumbfuck. See you at triple digits next year.

deluded bear

I want to kill myself

i can see both happen, if we go lower i buy more i'm not selling shit unless i'm absolutely sure i can buy back lower.

>100k next year
you last december

That was the 3rd elliot wave downwards. The 3rd wave is almost always the most significant in terms of volume, volatility range and sentiment. 4th wave bounce from 3K and a final 5th wave down to end at 1-2.4K. THATS capitulation.

>it's oversold on the RSI so that means it must pump 2x

no, we're just gonna dump for a while but I like your enthusiasm.

>truncates your final wave
Nothing personal kid

no matter how i try to count these what you are saying doesn't add up at all. it always comes up to imminent correction.

jesus you must be of the cucks who watch Alessio

Attached: 1_Aqhi6pncm8kKQ3j6DUy4Fw.png (800x480, 91K)

Where's all this magic buy pressure supposed to appear from? People like you also convinced almost everyone that the bottom was 6k so they went all in with the rest of their liquidity. Then it dropped another 3k and now you expect people want to jump in? Bruh...

do elliot waves even work on barts?

most ta fags believe 2019 will be the year of despair. i would have said in september they are stupid. starting to think they might be right after all craptons of stupid people being stupid together forming a hivemind spanning the globe are indeed capable of this. so if 2019 will be a huge dip bouncing up an down in the 2-3k range that actually presents a pretty safe trading opportunity no?

>not selling shit unless i'm absolutely sure i can buy back lower.
Said many a sad sucker since 20k.
One bitcoin today will buy you 3 BTC in relatively little time.

I’m not even thinking of accumulating until 1500. And yes, it’s going to hit that level.

See, as with Forex, one doesn’t “invest” in volatile market bubbles, one trades them up and down until they burn out and start again.

We haven’t hit the bottom of this hyperwave.

you sound like the people who at 20k started to call that we will hit 100k now i do not say we cant go lower but
you would start accumulate right now
that doesnt mean you should go 100% in but the chance that we will hit 1500 is much lower that we will see some bounce back to 5000-7000

Attached: 1538879515536.jpg (217x255, 18K)

>And yes, it’s going to hit that level.
not this year we are set up for a correction before further falling.

>zooms out on weekly chart
Yeah, nah. Ima get the better bargain price. Patience has paid off so far these last 12 months.

Attached: E4B0A276-9330-4A18-9DB3-8C292AEBDA48.jpg (679x523, 119K)

itt: fuck your tea leaves i'll be buying at a 50% discount because i am smart

lel you ppl still believe bitcoin is not a scam

obviously it's not a scam, many shitcoins are scams but btc is special.

expect a 6-year bear market
keks who bought at $300 are beginning to sell, just to protect their x10 gains, kek

for shitcoins, BTC is the gold standard, kek

2k+ lowest, most likely 2.5-3k bottom. Good news is still around Feb. Markets and assets still have room to go down, smart money is already out since earlier this year. It will finally start affecting the normies around '19, which is just in time for the MEGABULL of '19/20 when FIAT hyperinflates and banks make a run.

MEGABULL of the 21st century can only come with the crash of all crashes.

Quite obvious when you look at the number of retards on public forums who announce they're going to buy at 3k

were closer to the bottom than the top

Thats a head and shoulders not a cup and handle

i'm not sure why people assume there is only one capitulation event. people bought at totally different times and prices with totally different time-frames for roi in mind. i personally think btc had 5-6 capitulations since the last ath. and will have 3 major ones before a new bull begins.

it would be at zero if it wasn't for
>boomer denial

Just remember that when the biggest financial revolution of human history was happening you were trying to make 20% roi.

EVERYONE HERE RIGHT NOW ARE THE IGNORANT PROLETARIAT.

Literally all of you are fucked cause whatever point you sell out of crypto that fiat will melt in your hands,

90% to go from 10k to 1k.
1000% to go from 1k to 10k.

Short term pump to 4-5k, followed by a capitulation dump to 1k. The BTC network then dies and BTC trades to zero.

6 year bear market.....lol. what fucking logic is that based on? After a 10 year bull run.

That's the joke

It is total hyperboli (isn't that just such a better spelling of that word?) to suggest that we are "far" from the bottom
Maybe if you are into boomerstocks and are afraid of every little percent, but this is crypto
We have already gone about 85% down, the most the crypto market has ever done in a bear market was about 95% in 2011
Maybe if you take the marketcap of crypto as a whole there are still some shitcoins to bleed, but Bitcoin will not go below $1000 ever again (barring runaway inflation of the dollar)
I know because I personally and many fellow Jow Forumsraelis will scoop up so many bitcoins at under-$1000 prices that it would be no more than a blip on the charts before it went back up

The way I see it we have so much upside potential longrun that at this point we all know we're waiting for the bottom, and that slow crawl back to ATH in which we will accumulate

Brainlet alert!

Checked. 19/20 also another halvening event.

>I’m not even thinking of accumulating until 1500.
well in that much i agree, that i will not buy any more bitcoins until it hits $1500, i have may hedge in bitcoin for the unlikely event of it bouncing back and marching to new ath out of the blue. $1300 is where i will definitely buy more possibly double my exposure.

daily reminder that on Dec 17, 2018 the first year of bear market will be over, and six additional years of bear market will be still ahead of us, kek

halving in 2020, btc will hit near $20k well before that.

This bull div has been overdue to play out since upper 4k.

I'm an RSI trader. RSI is bearish as fuck. All this bullish divergence, yet no bounce yet signals that market is the weakest it has ever been in history. RSI made the lowest values ever on all higher timeframes, indicating this weakness even more.

We are trending so low on daily, 30 is resistance. This is not as bullish as the divergence will have you beleive because the market contition is extremely weak.
It WILL play out eventually, but betting on an exact level is impossible now. Every single time it has been valid bullish divergence and a potential long, but as you can see the extremely weak marekt conditions don't allow for one.

what will signal a bullish correction any tips?

>were closer to the bottom than the top

Delusional bull who only thinks in basic numbers

This

Nothing.
By that, i mean, we are simply waiting for capitulation. Which can never be confirmed till after it happens.
If you consider bullish correction an end to bear market, and not simply the bottom being reached, that is months to a year + away.

Bullish divergence is extremely reliable in a bull market. Less so i na bear market, but still good. However, Like described, it doesnt forecast a price, just price action to hpapen. It signaled bounce time for a while now, and it WILL happen, market is jsut so damn weak right now that it needs 7x bull div to make it happen or some shit.
Any bull div is a valid turn around point.

Personally, I am sitting it out. I can fully see 1800$ as the bottom, but reasonably, anything from 1800-2600 is a good bottom target.

like i said before capitulation is not a singular event there are multiple capitulations. if you can call them that even. s basically they are like a race to time the bottom more like than capitulation.

>Personally, I am sitting it out. I can fully see 1800$ as the bottom, but reasonably, anything from 1800-2600 is a good bottom target.
i was thinking about giving it a try with a bit of my btc, but i'm looking for a failed bullish breakout attempt to 4-6k to sell and then looking for a similar range to buy maybe. no guarantees of course.

It is.
Capitulation is almost always market by a high volume sell off which is matched with buyers creating a V bottom, or at least a rapid retrace upwards after.

Haven't sen it yet. you never get to buy the bottom for long. certainly not hours like now. Why? because logcially its impossible to capitulation an area that is flat. capitulation is huge buying demand meeting the intense selling. its anything BUT what we have seen so far.

>Capitulation is almost always market by a high volume sell off which is matched with buyers creating a V bottom, or at least a rapid retrace upwards after.
we had like 6 of those since 20k

Yes and all were valid bottoms technically. However we had many other indicators telling us it clearly wasn't.

Once we failed to break 10k in May I entered a 10x short with 5 bitcoins and i still have not closed it. It was obvious 3k was a minimum target for a bottom.

Now, seeing as we haven't had a capitulation like bottom here, its rather obvious it's going lower. it may simply be to 2900 before we see something like that again, maybe lower. I'll close position once i see it. Not interested in catching a bottom or buying the bottom.

i'm more interested in selling a local top here desu
more i research the worse it looks