Is pissing in a bottle instead of flushing the toilet and wasting water a good investment?

Is pissing in a bottle instead of flushing the toilet and wasting water a good investment?

Attached: ice.gif (447x365, 1023K)

your mt dew bottles as a toilet.

fuck you

yes and pepsi

No. Bottles are a mess to deal with. Piss in a bucket and use it to wash your body, then drink.

God I love ice climbing. Was securing one guy on a icefall when it broke, fuck it was tense

>Is pissing in a bottle instead of flushing the toilet and wasting water a good investment?

sure what ever it takes to make u feel better about pissing in a bottle i say go for it!

Piss on your shower drain.
A lot of people know this trick, but they don't do it when they aren't taking a shower. Fucking casuals.

this is why we have streets sir

Attached: 1539748427579.png (283x313, 133K)

Just pee on the dirt. Speaking of pee, I used synthetic piss today for a drug test

The ammonia in your pee can act as a nutrient for your basedbean farm. Why not kill 2 birds with one stone?

Welcome to Jow Forums

I shit into plastic bags that I steal from the local grocery market and then I go to public toilets with my poo filled backpack and empty all my shits into one toilet.

Attached: 9CFCDC7E-CE73-47BA-91A6-FE0DE6F5C056.png (640x640, 492K)

what are you going to do with the bottle when it's full?

go on a /nightwalk/ and empty in street

okay well if you were doing the walk anyway, yeah. but i don't see why you don't just piss in the toilet and not flush it

It ruins the toilet thats why
just throw it on the ground during /nightwalk/

i assure you it doesn't

shouldn't the rope be tied to something above him rather than below? seems to kind of defeat the purpose

Jow Forums early 2017 - is renting a smaller flat over a larger one a good investment?

Jow Forums late 2017 - is buying a maserati over a lambo a good investment?

Jow Forums early 2018 - is fucking $750/hr hookers over $2000/hr ones a good investment?

Jow Forums late 2018 -

Did he get hurt?