There are forces greater than you know fighting for your freedom

There are forces greater than you know fighting for your freedom
Try to think in terms of the films Tron and The Matrix
The price suppression on pic related will soon burst and you will witness a singularity to unfathomable levels, and it will go up and up and up and up until it is governing every cent on the planet. My advice is to only 'cash out' what you NEED and keep the rest in your node, if you have the necessary iq (+40) to set one up.
Protip: cashing out will be directly to US dollars (none of this tether or ethereum stablecoin bs) via coinbase and bittrex (before eoy), plus more and more LINK/USD pairs will pop up from exchanges that will be using normies LINK stored on their exchanges to run their nodes and monetize their stinky API's
You are UNIRONICALLY buying into the fourth industrial revolution, they wouldn't of even let you buy the tokens if not for the necessary decentralization factor

Attached: chainlink-logo-cryptocurrency.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many linkies to be set for life rn?

> have a big night out
> wake up next to tiger mommy
> come on you promised to use chainlink
> guess so

Attached: 1535575911052.jpg (1658x1056, 244K)

What is the best way to cash out of Link? Would I just convert to ETH and then exchange in coinbase?

my paranoia would cause me to convert to a stablecoin on binance before sending to coinbase, even if taker fees

1000 and 5 years waiting
use the link/usd pair coming up on conebase
as i said though, only cash out what you need

thank you papa

ohh me chi knees me pray joke me go pee pree in your coke.

>Dumping as we speak
>People talking about cashing out

Attached: 1544804889602.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

So bitcoin then?

Wait Coinbase is going to have Link?

LINK->BTC->USDC

unless like said and there's a LINK/USD pair on coinbase, then ofc just send linkies to cb and cash out

No Such Agency? Is this why it got used as an example in DHS document?

How soon

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543455822296.png (750x1189, 142K)

That's retarded. Just go LINK to USD. Why go out of your way to make things harder and add needless taxable events?

>taxable events

xD

Why would you need to cash out? Couldn't you just use fiat relay to pay for everything or am I missing something?

You didnt see link was on a list of shit coinbase was looking at adding. Does it guarantee it? No. But it's a lot more likely than if this list had come out without link on it.

Buy link

OP what do you think of just using LinkPool ?

Based and redpilled.

OP, you have my full attention. I was so convinced my f****** coins would takeoff meanwhile chainlink has f**** ** Bill Gates connections

Attached: stock-photo-portrait-of-a-handsome-man-shouting-with-a-megaphone-256779880.jpg (450x449, 57K)

I already sent my LINK to my ethereum address on Coinbase. I'm that confident in a listing, and I'm never selling.

So... I take it it won't go to 10 cents? I've been holding out on spending another 500 because I want it to go down some more.

Why not just keep it in your personal wallet?

Is this a real post? Doesn't that mean your LINK is pretty much gone? Even if they added link it would be under a seperate address.

Kek he lost all his link cus muh confidence

I tried to set up a node, gave up when I realized you had to download the entire ethereum network just to use the ethereum network.
I spent two days trying to download it and then it got stuck. This shit (ethereum) will never catch on.
Nothing against LINK, but ethereum has some serious problems at a fundamental level.

Check out fiews.io. Been working great for me.

Good thing there is hyperledger, also just because pajeets are capable of running nodes does not mean the nodes are pajeet hardware compatible, might want to wait for the price to pump so then you can invest into some good hardware and power back ups.

Thanks mate.
>might want to wait for the price to pump so then you can invest into some good hardware and power back ups.

I plan to host my chainlink nodes on an Amazon EC server. Where I live, the power goes out every other week and the internet service goes down every other week the power doesn't go out. I'd be killing my reputation and losing my Link if I didn't take precautions.

Since link always dumps upwards... Will we singularity downwards?

...is it already happening?