Why do people honestly think that 2019 will be a bull year? I see no reason why this bear market won't last for years

Why do people honestly think that 2019 will be a bull year? I see no reason why this bear market won't last for years.

Attached: b5f63c.jpg (1000x1294, 1.1M)

its not, we will drop till 29 feb, then sideways untill july, when the slow recover will start, 10k by oct 2020.

Screencapped. I'll see your nigger ass back here in 2 years.

chainlink mainnet starts the next bullrun

>who is Trump

Are you a complete fucking mong? People will invest so long as a businessman is on the throne.

im so sick and tired of morons like you pulling preditions out of their ass

Big fundamentals

HOLD HOLD HOLD ITS GETTING BETTER GUYS!!1111

No bull run until Jan 2021, screen cap this.

Attached: 22FC63AE-B941-4ACA-BF53-E581FF38177B.jpg (288x445, 117K)

us stocks just entered a death cross, plus with bond yields inverting last week... not a good sign. Pretty sure we are at the end of the line here for USD fiat. (as far as traditional markets go)

you can buy crypto but it will only be useful if we still have electricity to trade during the great depression 2.0. when fiat fails crypto will likely get more valueable, but silver will 100% get more valueable. if you dont have a lot of money to spend go with silver. safer bet. more people will use it. Think of the people in your radius. will they really know how to accept XRP to pay for goods?

Stocks WILL drop and it wont be pretty

Bonus: monday is a great day to short the DOW. Hoorah!

>Why do people honestly think that 2019 will be a bull year? I see no reason why this bear market won't last for years.

Because their fiscal rectums got stretched out like circus tents in 2018 & they can't imagine it being any worse.

2019 will be just as bad as 2018. Long-term crypto bear markets don't just last a year. We need time for people to forget the previous cycle before moving upwards again

>no one cares about that cover anymore

Attached: TW2019_COVER.jpg (2398x3154, 2.12M)

LOL
Got the right thread buddy? If not (You) = MAGANPC - Nobody even mentioned that mong & 2018 has been a brutal fiscal year, but that's fake news amiright?
I kind of agree but I hate to be a metals bug... Whatevs, I stacked a bit of silver anyway bc why not.
He had better eat that dick a la mode

I think the entire economy is in a downturn, you already see emerging markets/Asian markets crashing and the Dow has retraced a whole year's gains.

Even though some people speculate crypto would rise in a recession I feel most people would just sell it off, as afaik no one actually thinks Bitcoin is a store of value

So I shud take profits this time?

How abot the Fed lowers rates ?
Are we gonna be ok then ?

Worse sadly.The mass exit of all the coins next year because they run out of money will make this year look like childs play on the emotions.Btc and alt coins will crash lower than you ever believe possible.You dont pump thousands of useless shitcoins, which generates no revenue ,in to the tens, hundreds and billions of dollars without a huge crash that lasts years.People thinking this suddenly bounces are maybe the most delusional I have ever seen.

>chainlink mainnet starts the next bullrun
The words of a prophet.
The next bull run will be triggered by direct crypto/fiat transactions. With mainnet people will be able to convert their fiat into crypto without using Bitcoin as a middle man. This will be bad for the BTC maximalists/corecucks.
It's not going to be a normie based bull, but rather a kill the middleman based one.
I expect Chainlink, iExec, and REQ to be the big winners.

That QR code looks like it's on a bar of precious metal and not a phone.
sovereign gold backed crypto my nigga

wrong. 100k on 1 january 2019 CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!>!!>!>!>!>!>!>!>>!!!!!!!@!!@!>@@@@

>most people would just sell it off
Most people don't own BTC just autists. Its like unlimited and revised MTG dual lands. Best investment in the last 10 years and clearly recession proof.

Also Q1 2019 is going to huge one way or the other. Either we flatline because of ETF, BAAKT. Go back up. Or it all gets rejected for years and we can back to 1k.