Btc bottom prediction

PLZ TELL ME THIS NIGGER IS WRONG RIGHT

Attached: btc bottom.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

looks reasonable to me nigger

TELL ME IF *
my asbergers is acting up

i love how everyone expects $1k, $500, $200 and then $100k after few years

yes he is wrong, there is no bottom, its over. screencap this

Attached: besser.jpg (1112x941, 83K)

>mfw the halving actually kills btc

Attached: 1530953225131.gif (320x385, 1.27M)

dude... are we unironically in a bear market until mid 2019??????????

Attached: 1540766489305.jpg (500x336, 21K)

till mid 2020 son.

calm your tits down bearfag

I think he might be right.

He doesn't want to be right btw

This youtuber is genuinely retarded. I only ever saw one video of him in mid 2017, called "how I choose coins to invest" or something and in it he unironically said something along the lines of
>you gotta choose your favorite one, and you must really believe in it
and then some esoteric shit. Like really as if there was no cause and effect being part of it at all. Some people actually don't understand price action is even related to how people buy and sell and think it's a somehow autonomously moving number that makes for the chart.

Why 2020 though?
I'm already printing some resumes, my dad told me that all I need is a nice shirt, a fresh haircut, some cologne and a firm handshake.

I dunno man, back then he was shilling bitconnect so it makes that he was "teaching" baseless fundamental analysis.
I just want some input on his TA though.
I have a measly 0.5 btc stack that is on a arbitrage bot. I'm making enough so that I'm not in the red but I dunno man... It's scary

I was thinking about acquiring this weekend, but unironically I'm going to hold off

Attached: 1521504790565.jpg (225x225, 9K)

his very first videos starting from 2015-16, and now after the bust are only one he shows his valid opinions that give you a really insight. he publically admitted in one of his livestreams all 2017 videos were only exactly targetet to milk dumb retail to buy into the peak. basically showing not his real face. He also said he paid around $2k every week out of his own pockets for Google Ads impression for the bitconnect videos. He made mad bank with referalls.

I'll start accumulating next week with my paycheck. I NEED at least 1 BTC before the Golden. I live in a 2nd world easter european shithole so I don't really need that much money to make it.

I'm going to divest all my BTC holdings in the next bull trap. Good luck.

yup. The lucky motherfucker got in early.
I managed to hop in the XRB train and lets hope HOLO moons so I can make it.
Right now all I have is 0.5 BTC, 9 ETH and 10mm HOLO.

I have a good arbitrage bot user, the more the chart barts the better.

Isn't that shit punishable?

This scammer faggot giving crypto advice in 2018 is a 1000 USD sell signal at least.

Good for you.

That's literally a bitconnect nigger. Are you dumb???

It's the only thing keeping my head above water. but thx.
I'll start selling it when I perfect the code

how is this ngr not in prison?

TBQF, I think you're a decent guy and you should get a break. All that guy in your pic is doing is regurgitating the same info that's all over the internet, so it's not that big of a deal. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Attached: 1543466348449.png (1000x1189, 1.35M)

two things why he is wrong price picks up before a halving long before and also $1300 is the absolute bottom

TREVON

Attached: Trevon-James-Confirms-the-SEC-Gagged-Him-from-Talking-about-BitConnect-696x449.jpg (696x449, 59K)

I was thinking the same. He had the SEC on his ass, but seems like they cant get him (yet?). There is probably a difference beeing actually involved into the ponzi schem knowing what the top is actually is doing, following orders or just participating without knowing anything. Hell, he even bought up the whole BCC orderbook with several BTC as it crashed,