DEATH CROSS

Attached: 1544906034998.png (1013x631, 58K)

not a dc but still fucking BAD imho

that deviation is something you're supposed to avoid in a growing asset

hmmm

this

I think we're fucked

This means a lot of people or whales or miners or whoever-the-fuck have decided to exit the market entirely. Fucking hell.

Or just 10000 normies

THIS is what capitulation looks like

normies sold at 10k
diehard retards like me just sold at 3k
the biz brainlets will sell at 1k

deluded

I don't understand. I guess itst time to buy tho

isn't that volume-window just stemming from the sell-off from that sell-off period?

this

Correct
upset.
Also sell now and just re-buy at 1k.

1.2k is the absolute bottom, we won't be seeing it. Perhaps we'll wick down for a minute, then bounce back up. see you at ath in 2 years.

I will never sell. Couldn't care less if it goes to zero. I've already sold more than my initial investment, so it's impossible to lose money.

what happens now?

So there are shit ton of BTC being dempued on the market yet the price is dumping only a little. How is this a bad thing?

this. just waiting and watching

You know you sound like a gold bug/christfag uttering the same wrong thing over & over & over
Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, two years....

Everyone should sell what they have remaining during this dead cat bounce.

Attached: 1527546873127.png (1372x1293, 1.15M)

>brings up religion out of nowhere
*tips fedora* ah, a fellow sophisticated gentleman i see!

same here but feelsbad

Yes, I don't really get why everyone assumes this is whales exiting. Whales aren't dumb. Do you honestly think the people running the show aren't selling the top? I think its more likely people exiting who kept thinking it would bounce back who bought at 10k+

This is bullish as fuck. We are going to bounce straight back to $6k soon and breaking $20k is not to far off since the volume is already there.

goddamn of course the number of traded btc rises when prices have gone down by 80% or more and the volume keeps being at similar levels to previous months

this charts show it takes +1000 btc volume to dump- 3k$ but only +600 volume to pump price +15k$

you decide what that means

yeah this is the best position to be in. Cant say that for myself but I support you man, really think this is the best way to look at all of this

the biggest pump and dump of our generation just happened, the bubble has popped

pretty exciting, i hope we can profit off of this long term. whos buying BTC at $500 and re-selling at $500,000 in 2027?

> redistribution is bad
it literally mean that we're creating a new floor

>Prices Halve
>Volume in units doubles
>Volume in real money stays even
>Jow Forums gets all hyped up because the volume has "grown"

Never change, Jow Forums

sauce

We wait

Fuck off you know nothing kek

anyone who hasnt sold now will drown with the ship. who waits for a -90% to get out? fucking lol

Goddamn it, we're doomed.

i'm buying bitcoin @ ~70$ right now :>

>what is opportunity cost
>what is the most valuable asset to a human being (time)
You coping retards are actually sad.

That's only if I spend my time trading or doing something involving Btc. I'm literally not touching my coins forever.

This. History repeats itself, sell now and catch up later.

Attached: tdv.png (2147x1215, 371K)

If you're bullish on BTC short-mid term you should definetly wait for at least 3k, it's almost guaranteed it'll test it.

You’re a fucking idiot lol. Go do something with yourself kek

>Could have been a wagie
>Instead spent over a year doing jack shit
I will work as little as possible throughout my life and there's nothing you can do about it lmao. I'm not a domesticated fiat slave.

If you haven't sold by now and held through 2018, then you're the fucking idiot for thinking otherwise