Guys I wanna become schizophrenic so i can feel like a special snowflake. how do i become schizophrenic?

guys I wanna become schizophrenic so i can feel like a special snowflake. how do i become schizophrenic?

Attached: nothinlikeu.jpg (519x519, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20686195
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat the datura inoxia

eat a bunch of acid and then smoke as many bongs as you can when you start freaking out

try or

>I want a pathology to control my perception of the world
you don't - if you want to feel special you just need some meaningful human contact - good luck with that

ThisPlus sit alone in your room smoking weed all day sitting on your computer.
Start thinking irrational thoughts and entertain wild ideas if you believe Mind Control is real you're on the right track.

Came here to say this. Tulpas are worse than meth, but yes you are basically giving yourself schizophrenia through them.

mix LSD with lithium

I got full on schizophrenia and autism from it. legit life ruined forever.

>Glutamatergic theories of schizophrenia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20686195
>Glutamatergic models are based upon the observation that the psychotomimetic agents such as phencyclidine (PCP) and ketamine induce psychotic symptoms and neurocognitive disturbances similar to those of schizophrenia by blocking neurotransmission at N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA)-type glutamate receptors.

Munch up on that ketamine and PCP OP.

Ok hold up. As one of the only persons I know with DID (what the guy on Mr Robot has) it’s not what it’s cracked up to be.

Yes. I can find solutions to my code and various other issues as when I’m not aware my other personalities can function but they get pissy and will literally throw me down the stairs when they disagree with my choices.

Also I’m pretty sure one of my personalities is gay but o don’t mind because he gets me drugs.

Attached: 2F765616-F6DA-4015-BD15-83B86317DF1E.jpg (750x1334, 172K)

Mind control is real, you don't need to be a schizo to believe in that. If you say it isn't real you're just being silly.

How I got here... Do tons of meth and cocaine and stay up for 96 hours straight and you will got fucking insane... You might die in the process. On the 50th hour of no sleep I was trying to find a way to kill myself so I could go to sleep.

Attached: 2273EE49-55A0-4F36-BCC3-9290B77C9E9A.jpg (736x846, 70K)

>This

I had a psychosis and still recovering, so not fully diagnosed as schizo but its fucking scary

Most people with psychiatric disorders or issues have been born with them. Drugs are just a way for these disorders to mature quicker.

Study the symptoms carefully, commit non violent crimes, and act out the symptoms enough so that it gets mentioned in the police report. Then neetbux.

I actually did this. Not smoke when I was freaking out but smoked and then freaked out. Time started looping and I got lost in another weird dimension and felt as I was sucked into the ground step by step. Felt as I was a test subject in some kind of room that generates all of the world around me - sort of like the matrix. Saw the infinity fractals with every decision that could ever be possibly made. It was a heavy trip but when it ended and I found my friends again I felt so good. Probably the most peaceful and relaxing feeling I have ever felt. In short, don't recommend it.

Turns out Jow Forums is fully fucked, is this proof were all smarter than normies and going to make it?

Yeah I didn’t know I had DiD until I realized that based on my chemical composition I was a different person. Like I’d only remember someone’s name if I was that person while talking to them at both times. I didn’t realize it at first but then I was met some one... and had a conversation with them and then the next time I met them I didn’t recognize them... The third time I remembered every thing and like was having a conversation like I didn’t have the time I didn’t remember them. But again meth is a hell of a drug...

You’ll probaly die if you did what I did. I’m just fucking lucky.

Now I just come up with code and financial solutions in my sleep. It’s annoying as nothing I do really matters so I’m just along for the ride while my unconscious does the heavy lifting.

Attached: 494EE9C7-8445-4FA3-9A5F-F04ED4E4218C.jpg (245x369, 30K)

Weed and Alcohol did it for me, people will say it was 100% the weed but I remember getting false memories from nights of heavy drinking.

Most of the symptons you read online are total bullshit. I'm diagnosed and the idea of schizophrenia or psychosis most people have isn't very accurate. You don't have to be violent in any way, you can be a really sweet person. An accurate stereotype for this disorder would be

>Paranoid, might think house is bugged/wired
>Hallucinates visually and audibly (can litterly be anything)
>Can't tell difference between reality and ''fantasy'' it blurs into eachother.
>Brain can't filter information properly which leads to the person being overwhelmed by the slightest bits of daily life.

I have to live with it day by day, I'm not necessarily paranoid though I do think Windows is tracking me and making screenshots of my screen but thats just a fact. I do hallucinate and I have real difficulty differentiating reality from my own imagination, my brain can't filter properly and I get overwhelmed if even just a few people are talking trough eachother. I can't work or go to school because of it.

You can form schizophrenia by indulging paranoia. I don't know why you'd want to do this, seeing shadows, people, and sounds is not fun, and even though I know it's not real I can't help but feel fear. Don't do that to yourself, idiot.

My life is ruined because of it, say no to drugs kids and finish school.

Had stimulant psychosis in Uni because overdid my study-aids. The fact that I started to procrastinate by reading David Icke forums didn't help.

o) literally thought the world is going to end
o) heard spaceships floating over my window
o) had to get up at 6:00 to buy tinfoil because I was afraid that the newly established world government is attempting to read my mind. Succeeded and sat with my tinfoil hat and studied for exams.
o) After finishing my exams, fully believed that every single person, including myself, is now manually controlled by radio waves under control by the newly established world government and nobody can't do anything so you just must live up to the horror being experienced.

Thank god this passed after a day or two but was intense as fuck. Very wary of stimulants from that time onward.

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I hallucinate things in the shadows. Its the only visual hallucinations I ever see but man it scares me.
Once I saw the curtains turn into a woman because the hair looked similar, another time I looked up from my bed to see a knight standing over me with both hands on his sword that was resting vertically on the floor.

I dont know why I saw these, but I never open my eyes when I wake up in the middle of the night any more because of it.

Attached: sky.png (300x300, 68K)

>o) literally thought the world is going to end
>o) heard spaceships floating over my window
>fully believed that every single person, including myself, is now manually controlled by radio waves under control by the newly established world government and nobody can't do anything so you just must live up to the horror being experienced.

I had all this, mainly brought on from browsing Jow Forums all day every day.

Schizophrenia is beyond insane and terrible.
It turned my mom into a walking dead. She can't even tell left and right anymore and she is seeing and hearing demons.

Scientific literature operates on 'hypotheses' as far as I could read. Nothing is certain, as you seem to state.

here OP, we summoned a schizophrenic

What is this?

/x/ ?

Nah. Everyone is fucking insanse...

/x/ just likes to role play and Jow Forums knows it’s real and want to make money off it. Everyone pretends the shit doesn’t exist but it does.

Question is... How does one profit from mass insanity?

Attached: 654E0DCF-6210-48CA-BA94-52C6A139E177.jpg (1000x768, 283K)

I had that to, just collect your courage and start waving your arms around as if you were knocking them out.

As a kid I'd always hear footsteps across the stairs and the hallway, so when I'd have to go pee I'd be really scared and not leave my bed. Eventually I adopted a mind state of beating the shit out of everything that moved, they can't hurt me I'd say to myself not without me hurting them. This helped and now I really like the dark, I like being in stealth, not seen.

The noises never went away though and strangely enough I was the only one that ever heard them. I don't hear them in my new appartment though, just at my folks house.

Yes I am diagnosed but mind control is real. fuck you dude..

/x/ is pretty bad

I guess we should short Marijuana since its just starting to become legal, and if we wait long enough mental hospitals will be full and then people will eventually lose interest in it.

Prove it.

>we summoned a schizophrenic

Read the thread, it turns out half of Jow Forums is not without our problems.

It depends what you consider to be 'mind control'. A simple verbal trick could be considered 'mind control'.

Mind control is real just not like that person said...

I mean... if you don’t have adblocker on it’s kind of obvious. Billions of dollars spent on mankind people buy shit they didn’t know they fucking needed.

If mind control wasn’t real
Then why all these ads every fuckinf where?

>install Brave Browser you weak minded fucks

Attached: 65D9CE68-44B8-4F33-82DA-309C42182A10.jpg (1080x1312, 374K)

>Billions of dollars spent on mankind people buy shit they didn’t know they fucking needed.
Can you please rephrase that. Can't understand it.
What think you're trying to speak in a technically/dictionary correct terms, while disregarding how the phrases are actually used in the real world.
'Mind control' is associated with direct 'direct remote neural system' control'. Not advertisement.

Attached: autopilotsne.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Mind Control is controlling someone's thoughts. I can easily argue this to be a true and used technique by using the Television as an example. More specifically the cold war narrative, which is a millitary and political narrative. This narrative has caused the public to behave in irrational ways, beneficial to the american government. If you think of Mind Control as someone infiltrating someone's psyche by means of willpower and brain/mind power, then you got the wrong idea. Mind Control is simple conditioning of people, keeping a narrative going to make people behave in ways you want them to or expect them to. Real mind control is your everyday propaganda. Real Mind control is succesfull when the thought patterns of people have been altered in such a way that it is near impossible for them to think in any different way or even think that it is possible for them to think anything else.

You are being mind controlled from the moment you get out your mums uterus. All the ways of thinking you know are familiar but you can't possibly think of other ways, complete unique different ways of thinking. Logic and ratio is what you know. But what if there's a whole array of 100 other words to express a behaviour of thought that you don't know of or will probably never even grasp?

If you control someone's mind, you are the inhibitor for them to break free from the box you put them in. They can think, but only what you subscribed them to think. That is control. Control over someone is not inhbiting them from doign anything? Its inhibiting them from doing anything other than what you want them to.

>If you think of Mind Control as someone infiltrating someone's psyche by means of willpower and brain/mind power, then you got the wrong idea
>Mind control is real and prevalent if the term 'mind control' means what I want it to mean.
You are just reshaping the meaning of phrases to suit your own line of thinking.

Nah. No one has to make some KGB alien fucking technology to do mind control. It’s simply controlling the narrative without people realizing the cognitive dissonance.

Do people really need a $1,000 phone?

*shrugs* Shareholders do.

Attached: 320C9510-8D2F-444E-A299-C63FFEFDDA04.jpg (500x513, 78K)

I have not actually, that is litterly what mind control is. You are just caught up in the layman's understanding of it. It's like saying falling stars are litterly falling stars whilst its just dust

>Do people really need a $1,000 phone?
after only 27 years the price for a phone quintupled because of those mind controlling marketing freaks

Attached: 1527290444571.jpg (559x766, 528K)

>layman
Name the profession that dabbles in technicalities of 'Mind Control'. Are those marketing agencies? Don't don't use the term mind control at all.

This

Well, we can go a step further and abstract your 'mind control' into 'communication'. It would also be technically correct, but as useless as calling advertising 'mind control'.

Brainwashing (also known as mind control, menticide, coercive persuasion, thought control, thought reform, and re-education) is the concept that the human mind can be altered or controlled by certain psychological techniques. Brainwashing is said to reduce its subject’s ability to think critically or independently,[1] to allow the introduction of new, unwanted thoughts and ideas into the subject’s mind,[2] as well as to change his or her attitudes, values, and beliefs.[3][4]

Psychology dabbles in it and rejects the idea of brainwashing/mind control.

No they don't call it that. But if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck it probably is...?

What you describe as 'mind control' can't be correctly described as such, because the term 'mind control' implies a lot of connotations that don't fit into what 'advertising' is at all. The most notable being the sinister nature and crippling effects.
Also, who are you to say that people don't need those IPhones? This is more proof that you are ignorant of the underlying motives behind what they do that they are dumb. Seems like you're projecting your own views on the world onto other people.

you're both unironically right
i made that snark remark before indulging in the thread
now having reddit, i do apologize
BUMP

Meh.

There are some pod casts out there on op sec and security in general which I can’t be bothered to look up.

But the general consensus is that the weakest link in security is the human part. The human mind is really easy to hack.

The guy who didn”Push” on Netflix did some talks about how they recreated the Miligram experiment in modern times since its one of theose things that’s hard to recreate because your subjects need to not know you are doing it.

FUCK IT.

Just go on YouTube and google Miligram Experiment.

It’s damn obvious you can talk humans into doing lots of shit.

Which is why security experts have to fuckinf spend lots of effort into coding anti social engineering into their platforms.

Attached: 54475E7B-7118-4996-A718-7D3E97D97C72.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

I never put advertisement and mind control into the same context and never said anything about phones. But yes I'd agree that advertisements will try to sell you a false narrative and anyone who believes this narrative is under influence, I would not go as far as to call it control but there's a very grey area there. Advertising is pure propaganda without the negative association of the word propaganda.

And who's to say that advertisements can't be sinister or crippling? You realize the 1920s public involvment in the stock market was because of a banking cartel advertising their financial products and that same cartel brought down the same market in the 1929's after which regulations were imposed upon the market.

>Seems like you're projecting your own views on the world onto other people.
Everyone is projecting dude, this isn't even argument imo. I'm trying to debate with you, I'm open to being proven wrong though I can't deny my own conviction of my views, heck why would I preach them if I didn't believe them?

BUMP

This happened to me too. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. OP, you DO NOT want to be schizophrenic.

>meh
>inability to digest information not within the narrative he operates upon

>Just go on YouTube and google Miligram Experiment.
I know it and still maintain my position. That's not something classifiable under mind control unless one wanted to play semantics for his own goal of muddying the water.

>And who's to say that advertisements can't be sinister or crippling?
The term 'advertisement' doesn't imply any of those. they can be such, in the same way as an ambulance might be deadly because a few of them participated in car accidents.

>Tell a normal nonviolent person off the street to kill someone
>Person carries out the order.
>Not mind control

I feel like this is a wew lad if I ever heard one.

The argument for you projecting was a sentence later.
The fact that you don't understand someone doesn't mean that the person is stupid or brainwashed. It proves that you don't understand their motives enough to state them in a non-inflammatory manner.

lsd after 2 days no sleep. boom, psychosis.

Manipulation at most. Saying that 'Mind control' was involved invokes fantasy scenarios in people hearing about it, which results in the story and person telling it not being treated seriously.

guys I want to be constantly upset by strangers that are slightly different than me. how do I become a republican?