It's OVER

i don't feel so good...

Attached: OH NONONONONONO.jpg (1013x631, 69K)

Guess crypto is dead oh well cya user

why is this bad exactly?

> hint: you can't answer

The question is who is buying these pile of feces?

this is what capitulation looks like folks

looks like distribution to me. Like a virus.

>that volume
>still over 3000$

bullish

>tfw bottomish comments

Attached: your future.png (630x328, 55K)

here's tdv denominated in USD.
far from dead

Attached: tdv.png (2147x1215, 371K)

1000btc required to go below 3k, 600btc to hit 15k

Think about it

>bears are gonna save your ass from wage slaving

I can't believe the opportunity to be rich is coming around again, THANK FUCK people are driven by fear.

how do yo not kill yourself after this
like giving away a winning lottery ticket

why do you think this will happen? bitcoin isnt worth 18k and will never go above 5k again.

the only thing between you and suicide is material wealth? man you must have a lot of interesting things to say

Attached: 1461041411719.jpg (470x362, 20K)

>implying CSW won't market dump 50,000 more BTC he found in his couch cushions the instant it peeks above 4k

That faggot is literally worse than the 2013 mt gox disatser

ther's a big difference between giving away million and never having it faggot

LMAO at bearfags, come on now, you are almost as bad as dec 17 permabulls. A 50% drop in a month, look at the RSI, this shit is oversold as fuck. No doubt it could go down in the short term, just like the parabolic move from $10 to $20k. But the fact is this is the end stage, the "new paradigm," for bearfags. When BTC bounces back hard you idiots will be kicking yourself "why the FUCK didn't I buy when bitcoin was in the 3000s!!"

by buying the dip

its almost as if literal jews arent accumulating otc

Attached: btclambo.jpg (1277x960, 221K)

The bear market will be over when there is either capitulation volume OR we go above 6000$ . My bet is another the bottom is +- in. Worse it can go is 50% down from here. I'm setting my buys @ 2000$

no, your mindset is completely retarded
you arbitrarily assume that anyone who bought in before an ATH would have sold at the ATH exactly, which doesnt make any sense whatsoever.
i dont see any difference between someone stumbling onto BTC early and selling early and someone adopting late and making similar gains.
if in your head "buying before an ATH" equals "giving away the ATH times your buyin", you are unironically retarded and the exact kind of person the market fucks over.

where did you get this chart?

Bitcoin is one of the greatest inventions of our time, why you ask? Because you can't just copy it and make a superior version of it, Bitcoin is not a meme, it's a new belief system being born in front of our eyes and an axiom of digital currency.

It's made it's mark, it's shown it's purpose and it's doing it well. Bitcoin will help protect our wealth in our future technological singularity.

The only thing that can stop Bitcoin, is a full on apocalypse.

based

Attached: nashkamoto2.png (610x404, 206K)