Tfw still made it even if crypto doesnt pan out

>tfw still made it even if crypto doesnt pan out
You didn't fall for the neet meme, did you?

Attached: 1D7533AF-4FF1-4162-B642-C2E9FEF533C2.png (719x641, 87K)

you have to be 18+ to post here

Problem is you need to wage cuck for like 10-15 years and part of that will literally be several years of being someone’s bitch while they shit on you all day and try to demolish your self worth. In the process they will break you and turn you into everything you ever hated, and in the end you think you’ll be happy because you have so much money, a beautiful wife, kids, etc but for some reason that happiness never comes and you never even quit your job because it’s all you can still identify with. Good luck.

>he didn't get into Harvard

so sorry, you will not make it

>2023
Wait what fucking year is it?

Attached: weed43534.png (1250x1156, 877K)

graduating class
2023 is the estimated graduation year.

Its like a date out of star trek

Failed to get into Rutgers I see

So what's the alternative? Break my back for years doing physical labor and shorten my life expectancy by a decade? Or should I be a neet, have no social life, and see my body slowly degrade into an amorphous bundle of lard as I sit inside all day? You're arguing that college isn't the way to go, but I fail to see what you suggest in its stead.

I didn’t say don’t go to college. I’m recommending you don’t go down a career path exclusively to make money. Find something that is actually interesting to you and makes you excited to get out of bed every day. Definitely do go to college, it’ll help shape your social character and learn about yourself which is the most important part. Make sure you do some psychedelics.

((( Lori Rosenkopf )))

I see. Ideally, I'd like to work in tech but I don't wanna go to college strictly for cs since that'd make me super autistic and I firmly believe I can teach myself most of what I need to know about programming, networking, and hardware. I'll definitely try to officially incorporate some cs, either through a minor or whatever the fuck else they offer. And for the record, i really do like finance. Definitely don't wanna turn into one of those depressed, robotic IB guys, though, so I see where you're coming from.

enjoy that 200k student loan + working for a shitty company that will never, ever truly care about you

You’re 17, you most likely have no idea what you like. Spend the next 1-2 years researching all of the different kinds of things that exist and jobs that relate to them. Try some altruistic things you don’t think you’d be into but that likely won’t be terrible either (like volunteer at an animal rescue or a children’s hospital). Even by the time you graduate you probably won’t really know what you want to be doing with the rest of your life but beginning to open your mind to the possibilities and learning to have the courage to go after something regardless of the outcome is what’s important.

>Not going to community college
You're never gonna make it

Wharton is better than Harvard for Finance, idiot.

No school is "better" than any other accredited school b/c no one in the real world gives a shit what school you went to its purely for bragging purposes among dump ass neopeasants who think it matters. "Harvard" sounds impressive. No one knows what the fuck "wharton" is, sounds like some harry potter BS. Probably costs like $50k/year too.

>no one cares where you went to college
>this school Is more impressive to people than another

Not only are you a peasant, you're a fucking moron.

This is wrong. It really depends on your industry. For finance a top degree is necessary for a top job. Without it your odds of being a mid 20’s millionaire are basically zero. The top funds will literally not even look at your resume without a top business school and a 3.5+ GPA preferably 3.8+. You can make maybe a couple hundred thousand by 25-26 if you’re smart and grind and job hop without that degree. But with it you can make 2-3MM/year by that age, and only with it.

Unless you are a quant finance is like 90% who you know.

Lmao, I guess you haven't realized the finance meme is based on nepotism, not having a 4.0 at Harvard. Unless your dad or uncle works at an investment bank, enjoy working 100hr a week making someone else rich until you realize the "you'll be a millionaire by 25 lel!!!" was a fucking meme.

>He thinks its about the grades

Man i miss being 17

Kid.

You're just an undergrad at some school. You're not above it all, you're simply average or in this particular case above-average.

College these days is a grind and a sweatshop. They make it difficult for you so that as few people as possible will graduate. What this means is that you'll burn out running the hamster wheel when you could've put that energy and focus into something more productive. However, you can't get a job unless you get that degree.

I have a master's degree and a bachelor's degree at a reputable school. I'm happy that you're doing something with your life, but at this level you look like a kid that's bragging about getting that gold star at your local elementary school. It's time you really grow up and take that head out of your ass and stop thinking you're someone special. When you have your own business, or that you really made it financially at a really young age, that's when you can brag. Only getting accepted into a school like that you still need to make the GPA, get that internship, and once you get that internship you either slave away at a big four for the prime years of your life or you sleep under your desk every night trying to make that start-up of yours work. You're only getting started pal.

Good luck.

Attached: 1518225577796.jpg (443x455, 96K)

College is a Jewish scam
Glad I dropped out

>going to school
>making it
Check back in 5 years and then you can tell us if you've started

tell this zoomer what's up
*sips*

Yeah I remember thinking that simply getting a degree meant that I "made it." Those were the days. Be sure to focus on making friends and getting laid. No one gives a shit about your GPA in the real world. Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Attached: zombie boomer09845904.png (583x428, 184K)

lol all these dumbasses trying to bring OP down. as long as OP gets a decent major and internships during his school year, he can easily get an investment banking job and earn half a mil after 5 years out.

if he saves and doesn't piss away his money, he can retire after 10 years.

congratulations user

also i say this only because OP got into upenn, I agree with everyone saying that anything below top 50 schools is shit

If you come onto this board to brag you made it the normie way, you aren't going to make it.

lol based boomer

It helps but I have two friends who both had zero connections and went to top schools and graduated with great grades and one is pulling in around $800k/yr before bonuses right now at 30 and the other was making $3MM at 26 and now makes around 5-10 depending on the year. Hedge fund guys.
I’m 35. You’re probably like a child to me, so I’ll teach you. Anyone I know who graduated from a top notch Ivy League or business school and had a 3.5+ GPA were making six figures or more before they were 27. None of them were computer science majors by the way, since I’m a boomer and all. That is the only bracket which this is true of. In my career everyone I meet at the top of the food chain other than me are all in the same position, and I’m usually a good 5-6 years older than those people. I had to work an extra 5-6 years to get to the same place. It is what it is.

Man, I miss being 25 & thinking the whole world is ahead of you. Kek, have fun down there.

Wtf are you talking about