COSS BOT

>github.com/Spielley/trading-api-wrapper-node-js
What is this scam and how will it take away my coins?

Attached: cossbot.png (1000x666, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Spielley/trading-api-wra
coss-volu.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

? tf op

its a wrapper for Coss's api
Spielley is a gud lad

>it's gud
As indeed may be the case. But it is with due caution that I would consider entrusting a potentially dangerous artificial intelligence to administer to my precious cryptographic riches. This thread is of the utmost necessity to bring the most reasonable of prejudice to bear upon the dangerous wild west of cybernetic protocols intermingling with vulnerable meaty bodies and winnow that which ought be winnowed. Shine your light upon this dark form and reveal the horrors before us.

its not an AI automatic trading bot, its just a simple api to manually enter commands without UI interface that coss implements

this op needs to stop reading so much se/x/ mangas

What the fuck are you babbling on about?

Attached: 20181216_014355.jpg (702x572, 146K)

Legit though, someone's bots are working overtime. Nearly 500BTC exchange volume, up from an anemic ~80BTC before API rollout? 9 out of 10 top coins on the xch are actual coins and not scammy alts? What even is this?

Is this... is 2019 the year of COSS? Am I gonna have to go dig out all of my old Coss memes?

Attached: Cossy Party.png (450x410, 102K)

You might have to. Check their roadmap.

WARNING
THSES 2 WEBSITES WILL STEAL YOUR CRYPTICURRENCIES

github.com/Spielley/trading-api-wra
coss-volu.me

It is tiem
UNLEASH THE RUNE

Attached: 1515285683039.png (550x309, 115K)

Let our initial examination bring to attention the evidence at hand. A graphic depiction of this monstrosity. It would seem that the image depicts a great metallic demon with numerous tentacles that end in vicious claws, but on closer examination it can be determined that these clawlike shapes are infact humanoid forms! Humanoid forms bound and tethered by an umbilical tentacle originating from the robotic monster itself. Ostensibly, the umbilical connection allows the beast to manipulate it's humanoid slaves with adept and absolute domination. With careful analysis, it becomes apparent that two of these parasitized tentacle appendages have captured some humanoid organisms, possibly as prey with the intent to consume them. But the captured humanoid organisms exhibit significant morphological divergence from human anatomy in the cephalic region. The head is not only grossly overgrown, it is hideously misshapen with what appears to be multiple additional heads sprouting out from the main head. They are black, and no additional features may be discerned. The scene that unfolds before us cannot be described as less than intensely disturbing.

COSS bros finna be rich

Don't hesitate to use my referral code : use my referral code: 2TNEIARZQS

you gain some CFT i gain some COSS, everyone is happy.

We're handling as much volume as late January, back when COSS was trading for about $1.50. It's 0.06 now. I know that 98% of crypto is a speculation bubble, but that's gonna be a good sign for the exchange.

We going to da Rune Moon boyos.

Attached: 1515992790718.jpg (982x1000, 298K)

Adjusted pic for you all. See how much money you can make

Don't forget my referral code : 2TNEIARZQS

Attached: coss_right_now.png (1842x797, 171K)

Delete this thread.

Coss shills have been working over time for the last week.

Buy sir very moon

With memes like these how can you go wrong?
Buy moon sir.

Attached: 1515915469860.jpg (600x450, 111K)

very moon sir much moneuy for open cloth

Attached: 1508611407949.png (688x1251, 514K)

holy fucking kek do coinmetro next

Attached: 20181216_165826.jpg (891x743, 303K)