LINK

Who /Lostallhopebutstillholding/ here?

Attached: Chainlink.jpg (1080x1080, 60K)

Attached: trap.jpg (449x600, 63K)

Why would you lose hope? It hasn't even started yet.

We all saw LINK in Bill&Melinda Gates Foundation's report. Fuck the FUD and hold.

KYS FGT.

Seriously end it right now.

Attached: 1544680715786.png (742x1100, 273K)

Who needs hope when there's reality? And the reality is that modern fintech, law, and insurance companies are due for an over haul. They are climbing over each other to get at this. It's either adopt emerging tech or become irrelevant and lose your market share to those who did adopt. Of you can count on anything, count on people liking money.

the reality is that it's an erc coin from a team who can't spell which had supposed to be online already, but keeps postponing, with 'no clear date' while it keeps on dumping.

not to mention that their philopshy degree CEO had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets

if you've already lost hope, just send me your link to relieve you of your stress.

Nope, youll never get my linkies.
The heat death of the universe will occur before that happens.

Then why, pray tell, have you lost hope?

LINK is the finally hope against the Machine. To become the machine is what they’re offering us. Hey get rich by running nodes to help further the Elites agenda. In exchange I’ll give you $1000 per coin. All you faggots just need to do is hold. This is the next legit step in tech.

Attached: IMG_0143.png (888x1025, 409K)

Is sergey going to renew his subscription to pajeet shills? Biz has been dead without them

> which 'had supposed' to be online already
> but keeps postponing with no clear date
Imagine being so bad at fudding that you can't even write a logically congruent sentence. Stop huffing shit pajeet, it's not good for you no matter what your 12 legged elephant god says.

BASED AND RESEARCHED

Attached: 1527668977633.png (1082x695, 503K)

I've lost 3 jobs this year.
I'm rife with medical debt.
I spent my last few hundred bucks to repair my car so I could keep wagecucking, but got laid off like a week later.
I can make this months medical bill payment but this constant string of failures in career has made it very difficult to find work.

I'm not selling my link I can't really its not worth all that much, but its my only hope.

The Lord is calling you to his kingdom. Who are you to refuse him? Shhhh shhhh. Just let go.

Oh, I thought you lost all hope on Link, not yourself. Godspeed man. Your stash will be your salvation. It will be all of our salvation, fren

dude you obviously don’t know the benefits of jenkem

I fucking hate ChainLink so much but the constant fucking stinky linky threads on here made me buy.

Hell, post your address. I don't have much, but I can give you 100 as proof of camaraderie among Link Marines.

holding to either 0 or $1000

Attached: 1529689030872.png (340x278, 135K)

Can I also have 100? Only 32k here I could have had 100k if I just went all-in a few months ago

No thanks, but thanks fren

Attached: 1541931279375.png (604x604, 550K)

Here. Can't believe my stack is worth less than a thousand bucks again.. God dammit

Dude, you have more than me. I have ~24K to my name and some of that is for other people. You (and I admittedly) should tone down that greed.

Understood. Don't lose faith!

>Jow Forums died because of them
>lmftfy

>he fell for level 1 entry fud
Top kek

fuck sergey's fat ass i'm so mad right now mainnet 2020 market dumping my million linkies tomorrow get fucking rekt link fags you are going down cucks

all these ups and downs will be just noise when looking at the moonshot chart in the future

Can anyone post the Chainlink fud tiers from normie to jaded outcast?