If you hold alts you are a fucking retard

the cycle never changes you deluded newfags.

youtu.be/LRfX6iLFJPo

>has 60 btc in 2013 worth 60k$
>wants to make a million dollars
>goes all in on quark which is valued at 50m$ cap at the time
>the 5th biggest coin on cmc
>gets -99,97% btfod and ends up on rank 1260

this is your future holding altcoins. this greedy faggot would have been a millionare holding bitcoin last year and even after this -85% correction he would have 3xed his money still.

tldr buy and hold bitcoin.

Attached: 20181216_093844.jpg (875x345, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@nopara73/wasabi-privacy-focused-bitcoin-wallet-for-desktop-3962d567045a
charts.bitcoin.com/bch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on a funny side note, litecoin was worth nearly twice as much 5 years ago LOL. imagine holding this.

>buys top5 shitcoin
>gets rekt
wow user, really?

what are you implying retard? that any lowcap shitcoin will ever see their ath ever again?

you only speculate on alts AFTER btc makes new highs, you never hold them.

this is what im trying to teach itt.

>AFTER btc makes new highs
are you retarded?

just suck a dick newfag. btc cucks alts in sats when making a move. look when alts actually went parabolic you retard, it was AFTER 18 dec until mid january. After btc made a high and consolidated

>meanwhile in real world

Attached: retard confirmed.jpg (554x432, 31K)

the 72m premined nocapped forked off centralized scam run by an russian aspie was an exception.

you must have heavy heavy altcoin bags. enjoy them pal.

and bitcoin dominance will be at +80% again in 2019, fyi.

>tripple posting

also how is your picture not confirming what i just said, btc dominance diving after making a high and alts going parabolic in january.

Attached: 20181216_101841.jpg (554x432, 64K)

Had just 30BTC 3years ago.

Switched 4times to altcoins, now I have 600BTC

>kek

I had 8 BTC last year
switched to alts now I have 3

> im a larp
kys

nobody is telling you not to speculate on alts you fucktard. im telling people not to hold. get in and out AFTER btc makes highs and consolidates.

I had 6BTC, now I have 0.06BTC

Am the most justed ITT

A blanket statement shows the OP is a retard. Alts are where the massive roi are not btc. Cherry picking one shit alt is not an intelligent way to back an argument. I could name tones of alts that if you bought a few years ago you would be a multi millionaire even if you put only 10k into them. Iota...nem...eth (even now u would be up 80x) litecoin...ripple...etc

So yeah dumb statement.

btc has cucked every single on of them in terms of roi and btc is not down -98% like most alts right now. case closed retard. you are a fucking brainlet lol.

*schlop schlop* dogola. masters, here is the crypto spotty pill. There is a brazilian doggo living on the dogecoin blockchain. dogola is unironically the dogoshi. according to the plan, dogecoin was just the first pawn, the dalmatians start making more wow computers. wider shitting lawns and cheaper and more power full super tasty granoles. These things the dogola needs to survive. once the dogola ate and is walked fully, only if you post SCHLOP SCHLOP DOGOLA in this thread, the dogecoin would be able to reach the moon.

Attached: 126115477157.jpg (600x540, 55K)

>litecoin
>litecoin was worth nearly twice as much 5 years ago LOL.

>Iota...nem...eth (even now u would be up 80x) litecoin...ripple
>Cherry picking

Attached: 15433373139590.png (602x600, 989K)

So you bought an alt at market ATH and lost?
Wow, who could have seen this coming

i remember in 2017 there were tons of faggots all in on shitcoins, some were claiming to sit on million dollar portfolios. not sure if they were larping but you dont hear much from these morons anymore. I never put more than a third of my portfolio into alts and I still got completely rekted. cant even imagine what it would be like to be so dumb you go all in on alts.

>2013
alts are copy+paste scamcoins like ltc
>2018
alts are objectively better than btc in every regard
See the difference?

> better than btc
don't tell him guys he's unaware

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

they might not be scrypt copy+paste but they still are retarded gimmick coins
this could even be said about the king of gimmick coins (eth)

in the end they will all die and bitcoin will remain, because bitcoin IS crypto and technology that isnt a worthless gimmick can be adopted by it

these shitcoins are all absolutely useless user. jesus christ you fell for the muh superior tech meme even BTC is a useless hunk of garbage but at least its got history, brand recognition and mining pools behind it.

>t. low iq late adopting poorfag
should we tell him?

it takes zero effort to 51% any fucking shitcoin you brainlet. btc is the oldest most secure network on mother earth. the only coin to make it.

2013 btc clones got purged
2019 eth clones will get purged

enjoy staying poor

>but at least its got history, brand recognition and mining
A history of being pump and dumped in the eyes of normies.
Brand recognition blurred by competing forks that are doing a better job at scaling.
Mining pools packed with BCH supporting chinks.
And hopes of scaling through lightning network, whose creator left BTC because of faggot devs and improved his tech proposition, while building it for Ethereum.

Had 12 BTC 4 years ago started trading shitcoins and investing in p&d scamcoins.
Ended up having 3740 BTC
Not trading anymore just enjoying life and see how people on biz are getting rekt.
>Life is good

>late adopting poorfag
I mined BTC with a gpu you dumb faggot. None of the 2013 community are with BTC anymore. Half of them are in BCH or ETH (and most recently EOS), the other half cashed out and don't believe in crypto anymore.
2017 newfags are unironically the biggest BTC maximalists

>I mined BTC with a gpu
Yeah sure...

Attached: 15250987329450.jpg (614x612, 47K)

Only dumb niggers hold alts

>t. fucking 2017 newfag larping as early adopter based on what reddit tells him early adopters think

>being this salty because he is still poor
segwit adoption +50%, LN growing daily, btc dominance growing every week, tx consantly growing, hashrate still 20x over any competing fork, bitmain losing 700m$ in q3, forks basically worthless, CT & mimblewimble coming to btc, volume in inflation crisis countries lile venezuela and turkey growing daily, dn markets still purely btc markets still, xmr only used to wash.

stay poor user.

>hes a cashie

*inhales*

*clears throut*

*inhales again*

OH NONONO NO NO BWAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

>objectively better
Poor fags will never understand, but as someone who has a considerable amount of net worth, I have a different point of view.

"Better tech" and all that is all bullshit.
Crypto is basically a big "experiment", we are seeing now if it can be used to hold value, as an unseizable unfreezable easily transferrable asset. If it will be viable as the new "offshore bank" to hide your cash from the tax man. Panama papers have shown that the classic offshore solutions are not perfect.

If bitcoin fails, big money will NEVER invest huge % of their money into it. So you will NEVER see trillion dollar market caps.

It's either bitcoin succeeds and proves it is in the same asset class as gold, or it fails and proves it can be obsoleted like Friendster or MySpace (even if another coin takes the dominant place).

No other coin can take this place now. Not even your SV/ABC forks.

>common sense on biz
am i dreaming?

The face of every altcoin bagholder.

>I'm in it for the tech.
>partnerships.
>NEW PARADIGM.
>they have a great team.
>mainnet soon.
>parabolic.

Attached: wojack numale and his altcoins.jpg (723x757, 135K)

it happened before therefore it will happen again
>brainlet.bmp24

>this time its different

is ETH an alt? please answer, I'm sweating

it happened every single time you fucking brainlet. what is there more to look at in an asset class similar to commodities

only ta, previous performance, greed and fear cycles.

kys poorfag.

BTC is dying. Good BSV or BCH pump can easily kill BTC altogether

by definition, yes, by every other metric, no.

ethereum is the only alt to break out of the alt churn, and like bitcoin, will be around as long as crypto itself at this point. nearly half the other tokens/coins on the market rely on ethereum in some way or another.

unlike bitcoin, ethereum being turing complete means its nearly impossible to supersede by something else, as we've seen with implementations of privacy on ethereum, trade networks, file storage. the days of feature coins died when ethereum became dominant.

>both forks together worth less than 0.05 btc
btc has 30x more tx and hashrate brainlet. even a bizraeli whale on here can 51% bcash at this point. get absolutely fucked.

only late adopters think its possible for bitcoin/ethereum to be "killed"

BTC HR is freefalling

Attached: SmartSelect_20181216-120015_Samsung Internet.jpg (1430x1029, 117K)

those shitcoins don't even matter to the guys who forked them, you idiots made them rich

Yes, alt coins are in for a purge
They're just unrealistic players in a oversaturated market
Crypto is due to consolidate into two or three forms
Bitcoin being the biggest by a far margin is guaranteed to make it
To the public it has become synonymous with crypto currency
Now is the time to bail out on losing alt coins and get into the life raft of bitcoin, get in before your altcoin goes to zero, get in while the price of bitcoin is low
Buy low, sell high and all that jazz

yes, but chances are it will make it. best devs, most funding, most work being done daily.

downside is the premining, being a fork, nocapped, non scaleable at this point, no useful dapps etc etc.

if you had to get and hold an altcoin LONGTERM, get ethereum

you lose money from mining Bitcoin thesedays.
Just melt down the electronics for their copper+gold.

Attached: zWGibcin4d8iO_t4.webm (368x640, 761K)

no shit brainlet, hashrate follows price. how is this news? and even at this point, its still higher than at start of this year.

dont skip brain day

Shitcoins are the tools of the trade for pump and dump scammers

How will btc ever overcome having a fully public ledger? How the fuck are you going to hide your money if it can all be traced with chain analysis? The way I see it there are currently 2 contenders for "true" crypto: monero & zcash. Zcash has a bunch of problems already outlined a thousand times so the best would be monero + zk starks. Bulletproofs already decreased avg transaction costs to like 2/3 cents.

^+volatility needs to go down severely for crypto to become viable (or it needs to go permabull but at a sustainable rate)

Smart contracts do have a place so link/ethereum might do something aswell but not as currencies

oldfag here that invested in quark and got btfo as well
there is a fundamental difference, these were all currency coins. essentially they all have the same function. a project like stinky LINK or whatever is an entirely different beast and not the same as the shitcoin alt of old.
However this is indeed, exactly why Nano is a piece of garbage.

and the altcoins follow BTC

>How will btc ever overcome having a fully public ledger?
>what is wasabi wallet, mixing, miblewimble, CT 2nd layer

user...i....

medium.com/@nopara73/wasabi-privacy-focused-bitcoin-wallet-for-desktop-3962d567045a

ITT Absolutely BASED oldfag OP that the newfags won't believe.
Why are the Zoomers so arrogant?
Best of Luck OP...doesn't sound like you need it!

>Shitcoins are the tools of the trade for pump and dump scammers
But I was told to invest in Bitcoin!

Attached: bitcoins.png (321x1931, 142K)

How can Zcash and Monero survive if the government learns what coins it can't break? If I can learn all this stuff about crypto from the internet What's stopping the idiots at the SEC or Fincen from lobbying congress to outlaw privacy coins?

nice nujack
I see you are a fellow man of culture

>posting a webm which is ages old, water flooding rekting some farm
what are you even on about brainlet

mining will always be profitable
>what is difficulty adjustment
it all depends on electricity. i could make a killing where im from even with outdated s9 miners

>follow the coin with the longest chain, most hashrate, highest cap, consensus
not rocket science to see what is bitcoin, its also defined in the whitepaper brainlet, read it some time.

A new challenger appears

>there are people that bought this shitcoin at $100 and are still bagholding since 2014

Attached: aur_logo_square_green.png (918x720, 72K)

The days of 10 new coins coming on the market a day are over. The public won't trust them or adopt them. Bitcoin has price stability issues but it is by far the most accepted and is used for payments and a store of wealth.
Just like the Internet when it took off was thousands of Web pages. Certain big players made it and became the Internet for most normies Facebook /Instagram.
And Facebook and Instagram has its critics and detractors but it still dominates the market and is making billions.
Crypto is set to consolidate and bitcoin is going to be the one the vast majority will use

>if myspace fails no-one will invest in facebook

Attached: 1518471808019.png (645x773, 122K)

There's only one bitcoin
Of course people are going to try to steal some of its popularity to shill their own coin

remember namecoin? peercoin? mooncoin? those are the purged btc clones

2019 will be the time of purged eth/plattform clones, including neo, stratis, eos, icx, ark, wanchain, aion and all other premined absolute ico junk.

all these meme features like interoperability and privacy are nothing but a meme. eth can and will have them all.

>segwit adoption +50%
lmfao you faggot expected 80% in a month
> LN growing daily
no-one is using it
> btc dominance growing every week
crashing slower than others is normal, it also moons less
>tx consantly growing
there's a cap to that and it already got hit once, causing people to flee into alts
> hashrate still 20x over any competing fork
duuh, miners work for profit, except for CSW who mines for penis measuring
> bitmain losing 700m$ in q3
they're still the biggest company in crypto, winning billions in 2017
> forks basically worthless
objectively false
> CT & mimblewimble coming to btc
two better mimblewimble coins are already being launched, profit potential is tenfold that of btc
> volume in inflation crisis countries lile venezuela and turkey growing daily
Dash > ZCash > BCH > others > BTC in venezuela, but I bet Jow Forumsbitcoin didn't tell you that
> dn markets still purely btc markets still, xmr only used to wash
They're literally using BCH you dumb brainlet, not even ZEC, you're copy pasting lies from reddit

If by CASHIE you mean CASHED out, you're damn right.
I bet that bit coin you bought in 2017 is quite the heavy bag

You dont hold altcoins. You trade them. Get on a pump, make your 5x and sell them for BTC.
BTC doesnt offer such rate of return, even if it goes back to 6k it will only be a 2x.
>inb4: hurr durr leverage
Fuck off, i aint using niggers exchange

>t. angry altcoins bagholder

>t. angry btc bagholder

You don't just do this to altcoins though.
You do it with BTC as well.
That's what I'm trying to tell you retards, but you're conditioned to think that 2012 adopters are talking like "late adopters" and 2017 newfags are "early adopters" as long as they stick to BTC.
The only coin that matters is USD.
BTC is a shitcoin whose redeeming quality is that "it loses less during bear markets". Guess what faggots, you can cash out and not lose anything.
and BTC is the worst coin for bull markets, so only retards are holding it.

>lmfao you faggot expected 80% in a month
so what? its still growing daily, numbers dont lie.
>no-one is using it
again, numbers dont lie. volume growing daily aswell.
>crashing slower than others is normal, it also moons less
nice late adopting cope. btc has the best roi of all of them, brainlet.
>there's a cap to that and it already got hit once, causing people to flee into alts
strong cope. segwit wasnt adopted back then. we will never see 2017 dec scaling problems ever again.
>duuh, miners work for profit, except for CSW who mines for penis measurinh
not an argument. btc is the oldest most secure network. anyone can 51% bcash with 1/30 hashrate LOL
>they're still the biggest company in crypto, winning billions in 2017
not for long. bitmain has intern problems. this is known, mining is getting more decentralized with spliting farms.
>objectively false
-98% ath, 1/30 hashrate and tx of btc, just got flipped by litecoin LOL. even dogecoin has more tx than bcash.
>two better mimblewimble coins are already being launched, profit potential is tenfold that of btc
cope and not an argument.
> Dash > ZCash > BCH > others > BTC in venezuela, but I bet Jow Forumsbitcoin didn't tell you that
lmfao. localbitcoins numbers dont lie you faggot. Nobody is using bcash or dash. fucking bcash has less tx than doge you retard. do you even know what a public blockchain is?
> They're literally using BCH you dumb brainlet, not even ZEC, you're copy pasting lies from reddit
Lol! you just exposed yourself you larping retard. NOBODY ON DN MARKETS USES BCH. it has less tx than my family whatsapp group has daily messages LOL. This is also easy to lookup and verify for yourself if anyone is interested.

all in all, 3/10 larp. stay broke spastic.

Attached: Download.jpg (258x245, 12K)

To act like BTC isn't the best during bull markets means you only crypto'd in parts of 2017.

I love BTC but the best coin in 2018 was WAU coin and it's because they copy Bitcoins extreme scarcity and also use math to increase the sell walls of the coin. Bitcoins biggest problem was the huge run in 2017, it's natural to come down after 20X from previous all-time high. 2nd biggest problem is the icos and crypto start-ups selling crypto for fiat to pay employees. Best thing for crypto price is for a decent chunk of financially reckless companies to fold

>America outlaws it
The rest of the world uses it. The key is simply to have adoption go before the regulation
Regulation in the dotcom boom also happened after not before
Second layer shiggydiggies will never offer the same security as a proper base layer would. Thats why I said monero + zk starks not snarks mind you would probably be nearing the best we could currently hope for. No public adresses either like zcash has, fuck that shit.
Perhaps but you cant tell me everybody is 100% fine with having every single one of their transactions + exact amount of liquid wealth be public knowledge? Your boss could see exactly how much $$ you have, what you spend it on, where you spend it and so on. There is no way this is desirable (for citizens, for a government this is a wet dream).
Btc could very well stay #1 indefinitely but it needs privacy at least up to a certain level.

I think theres a place for Bitcoin and a slightly smaller space for privacy like XMR

>so what? its still growing daily, numbers dont lie.
So good luck seeing LN adoption in 18 months as promised too, kek
>again, numbers dont lie. volume growing daily aswell.
We might be seeing different numbers, or you're counting in BTC instead of USD
>nice late adopting cope. btc has the best roi of all of them, brainlet.
If you're dumb enough to hold DNT and Nano, sure, but 90+ IQs rode the wave and sold them, while BTC was stagnant. This will ALWAYS happen
>we will never see 2017 dec scaling problems ever again.
Totally possible, we'll see a switch into alts instead. That's what I'm saying.
>not an argument. btc is the oldest most secure network. anyone can 51% bcash with 1/30 hashrate LOL
totally an argument against your braindead allegations. No-one can 51% bcash considering that BTC miners are the biggest cashies. If loonies like CSW decide to target BTC, we're in bigger trouble than BCH was during the hash war for example
> bitmain has intern problems. this is known
"this is known" has followed every corecuck lie for 3 years. Also I'm sure they're struggling, but they're still the biggest in crypto, and Jihan has billions of USD of his own, so he's alrite. Keep dreaming tho
>objectively false
-98% ath, 1/30 hashrate and tx of btc, just got flipped by litecoin LOL. even dogecoin has more tx than bcash.
But neither doge nor lite transfers nearly as much USD value. ATH was only on coinbase, too, and holding BCH gave you a ton of airdrops that made hodlers lose around the same $ as BTC holders did. I personally sold mine before the fork tho
>lmfao. localbitcoins numbers dont lie you faggot. Nobody is using bcash or dash. fucking bcash has less tx than doge you retard.
transactinon count answered above, Dash is literally synonymous with crypto in Venezuela, and Jow Forumsbitcoin didn't tell you this, but there's platforms other than localbitcoins out there

>talking about bitcoin proving it's an asset class like gold, which has an $8T marketcap
>mentions "facebook"

Attached: brainlet.png (478x523, 14K)

My local Bulgarian GPU mining pool had a pinned message once in 2013. It said "Max Keiser is going to pump LTC tomorrow, be prepared". Btw at that time we were around 40% of litecoin hashrate.
I sold around 10 BTC for that $4 LTC, and that Kaiser faggot literally pumped it to $40. I sold at $15 and got pissed at my lack of patience, but this is just an example that shitcoin pump and dumps have been happening since at least 2013. 2017 pump and dumps were just more obvious to newcomers.

>talking about bitcoin proving it's an asset class like gold
It's more of an asset class like tulips tho

Alts lost 99% of value
Now is the time to sell and buy about 0.003BTC worth

>selling in bear, ever.

Example #2:
Late 2013 or early 2014, can't remember, there's a shitcoin named earthcoin.
I'm mining with free electricity, the downside being that the free electricity is 100 miles away from home. There's some internet problem and my miners don't work so I just fire up two radeons 7850 at home to mine earthcoin for 24 hours.
Sold what I mined with 2 mediocre gpus in 24 hours for 6 bitcoins. This was weeks before the $1000 pump.
2017 was totally not the first time you could profit from alts, stop listening to Jow Forumsbitcoin you absolute brainlets

You should have not bothered to post at all than post this lame comeback user.

Funny how you skipped the dn market part because you know it was a straight up lie and anyone can look the markets up.

I never said not to gamble on shitcoins, i advised to do so, the timing is the most important.

Rest of your post is not worth mentioning again because a simple quote ends the discussion. Also lmao @ you for falling for the kfc venezuela dash meme LOL.

>9k tx with 400k$ value a day
LOL. Look at this brainlet telling us dash has more adoption than king corn in venezuela. localbitcoin stats alone nuke this meme. get rekt larping faggot.

back to bcash:

charts.bitcoin.com/bch/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You don't agree that a privacy, at least up to a certain level, is a necessity? Nobody wants every dick & harry that receives any money from them/sends anything to them to know their exact balance and where they spend/who they send $$ to.

The ease of picking out robbery/kidnapping targets would be ridiculous. Set up a market stall, accept BTC payments, wait for some faggot with 3000 btc to buy something. Kidnap his ass and get his key with the good old and trusted method of metal wrench to the teeth/extremities. Easiest money a criminal would ever make.

if bitcoin wasn't useless old piece of shit I would certainly buy.

you're going to learn new lessons about bitcoin and alts in the next few years.

nigger you ignored 90% of my points, I only didn't answer 1 because of the 2000char limit.
Calling facts about Dash a meme doesn't make them a meme, Dash,ZEC and BCH do have more use in venezuela and everyone apart from Jow Forumsbitcoin knows that.
Also use in Venezuela has nothing to do with price, otherwise BTC would be out of the top 10 so why are we still discussing this?
Now take your reddit spacing and go back to your Jow Forumsbitcoin circlejerk where you tap your shoulders because you only lost 80% compared to altcoiners who lost 90% fucking niggerbrain

Other coins have higher percentage gains.
btc has become bullshit controlled by companies.
Look into who influences the maintainers and why all the forks...

>yOU'rE GoiNg to lEarN neW LesSOnS ABOUt bitcOiN AnD aLts In thE nExT Few yEArS.
i think hes having a stroke

if you actually believe that tech matters and is going to cause bitcoin to get replaced, you have a lot of learning to do about this market, and money markets in general.

You're autistic and aggressive. Take your meds

>ignores public blockchain data
>IT has MorE adoptioN
look how mad he got bwahahahahahahaha

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

t. -97% bagholding late adopter
*snap*

k nigger stay happy with your "only 80%" loss and ignore dumb 2011-ers like me who also cashed out between 4-10k per BTC, (at at $600 BCH if you're that curious) you and your reddit friends are clearly too smart for this.

good

bye

>2011-ers like me
Yeh, sure...

Attached: 15421099069520.jpg (600x508, 53K)

>implying i held and didnt sell after a 2000% yty mars mission
new ath by 2021 user, deep down you know this. you can hate core all you want but you know it will make me from rich to super filthy rich

>2011er
i cringed. yet all dn markets who made btc big in the start STILL use btc. good liquidity is important after all. your meme fork is diving to hell with piss poor volume. get fucked retard

Attached: 1511809058863.png (567x567, 152K)

>You don't agree that a privacy, at least up to a certain level, is a necessity?

Privacy coins are a good idea to seperate your savings from your checking wallets I guess.

>you have a lot of learning to do about this market

Last year nearly every single alt out performed BTC by insane amounts.

Lmao I remember Quarkcoin too.

All these fucking 2017 kids still don't get Bitcoin is the only sane investment and they are lossing their moon tickets on the shitcoin casino. This lesson is taught every 3 or 4 years.

Attached: altcorn.jpg (765x769, 78K)

>just to get -98%'ed
good luck timing this shit, only a few can. btc did a 20x last year and is "only" down -85%. and btc has the all time best roi of any coin.

-85% vs -98% doesnt sound like much difference but if you above average iq you should know.

Attached: 1544936312183.jpg (420x678, 65K)