Femanon here

I've just got a decent job in food / hospitality as a manager. I'm proving to everyone that women can Jow Forums as hard as the next man, and then some. I have several employees that I manage, one of them is hawt af (even though he's a bit older, that's fine, daddy issues are thing desu). Anyway my bf is really intimidated that I'm making money and he's started acting really douche about it, accusing me of putting work ahead of our relationship etc. So anyway I was explaining this all to hot work guy (and we flirting a little) and he suggests I need to chill and unwind, so we smoke some pot together after work. Then, before I know it, he's kissing me. I was high so I sucked his dick, is this rape? Can I turn him in #metoo and go back to my bf? I don't want my bf to know I cheated, it would destroy him. And anyway he was basically asking me to cheat by being a douche

Attached: D67258E2-8B83-421B-B3B1-DD2A6EE2E69D.png (1578x716, 82K)

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters. wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows, these things the vishnu need to survive. once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything,

Attached: 1544940806195.jpg (890x480, 64K)

>I was high so I sucked his dick

Attached: png.png (425x520, 229K)

>I was high so I sucked his dick, is this rape?

Does your justice system really let you walk away with this?

ITT: Things that really happened

Lol

Stunning and brave

>I was high so I sucked his dick, is this rape?

Thank you for making one of the worst weeks in my life a little better.

Attached: GOLDEN.png (191x264, 9K)

Only guy ITT that knows what's happening

lmao

Attached: Capture.png (350x382, 52K)

Shit larp. Post tits or GTFO

Interesting story, bro

even if this is an elaborate joke, It must be appreciated and future screenshots will never know the context and think it's real.

on such a shitty week for Jow Forums it's good that this happened. Also for OP

>1 post by this ID

Attached: wojak.jpg (550x550, 79K)

we reddit now
now we just wait for a reply for previous thread

Attached: reddit user.png (594x582, 41K)

>Voluntarily sucked his dick
>Rape

Good luck finding a lawyer for that one.

My bf and I met on R*ddit. He gave me gold and I gave him my number

Attached: comment_q2J9QuVk1ZF5mmtsKgNipjyiUJcjQpHY.jpg (358x310, 82K)

Poetic

>when you're a 16 year old male and you try to write roastie bait pasta but it just reads like you're a 16 year old male who fantasizes about sucking dick while high

Attached: 17pnst7tn4121.jpg (630x792, 529K)

Is the consent on blockchain? No? It's rape.

Shit tier bait - a perfect reason for someone to hide this thread.

Attached: CTAMA.jpg (480x360, 24K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Yeah, I caught this too. Hilarious.

Jason Parser? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parser a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parser has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

Sergey sounds hot, is he single?

>be femanon who leans it
>work your way through the rat race to the top
>retail manager making over $200/day
>brag to bf whos a poor welder
>btf says good job babe but doesn't seem that impressed
>go on his computer and look at his pay stubs
>tfw hes making fucking $400k/year as a welder.

WTF, I'm thinking of doing #meeto for pay discrimination here.

We're getting fucked and not in a "two strong black men with white collar jobs both at the same time" way

>Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks

based and redpilled. just went all in LINK

>femanon here

Bahahha topkek, spot on nigger

Attached: 1544331948369.jpg (228x221, 7K)