Chainlink node help

I want to run a node. I unironically have 110k. I think I'm smart enough to spin up a node but I don't have any access to any good data though to provide and am not sure about paying for a good API right when the network launches because it probably won't be used that much initially. What should I do? Is LinkPool NaaS a good option? I want to control my own LINK at all times.

Attached: 1540842848074.jpg (4160x3120, 2.73M)

Linkpool isnt just about letting others managing your nodes. Economies of scale allows shareholders to access paid APIs that would otherwise be too expensive for individuals unless the provider decides to accomodate for them

best way imo is stake half your links with LP and run a private node for the other half for increased decentralization

doesnt matter, nobody is going to extend any trust to nodes ran by random people anyway, regardless of how much link is "staked".

companies/individuals would rather trust the sources of the data directly than some unknown unaccountable middleman.

I will be using LinkPool NaaS, and likely even NaaS+. As I understand it, the Chainlink network will have a variety of free API adapters you can connect to your node that you would not have to pay a subscription fee towards.

I will be using Linkpool's NaaS+ since this will allow me to also connect premium subscription API's to my node. With your amount of LINK you should probably be running multiple nodes.

The LINK will be controlled by you at all times, staking will be done using a smart contract where you can retain your funds outside of a third party wallet.

Attached: 1544239512168.png (1000x1000, 300K)

wouldnt the fact that it is random and anonymous makes the network more resistant to hijacking?
>unaccountable
penalty deposits take care of that

It's not anonymous or random.

Wow these posts sure do look legit this is definitely the sort of cadence i would expect from Jow Forums definitely not paid shilling

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543102572618.png (750x1189, 142K)

This was kinda what I was thinking to limit some risk. The problem with LinkPool is that their contracts have to iron fucking clad. They will be a huge target to get hacked once LINK gets big.

I'll be using fiews ethereum naas, the rest is easy as piss. Even for a brainlet. Practice with ubuntu on vmware player.

Fiews costs money, you can use Linkpool EaaS for free

External adapters are not necessary to run a node. Dont use linkpool, rent a VPS and run your own node with fiews EaaS

>for free
You're telling me linkpool won't take a cut of my profits if I use their EaaS?

You can't pick nodes for jobs or you'd be able to purposefully pick your own I'd imagine gaming the reputation system. They've had to think of that.

Paid shills or not, LinkPool is currently the only staking service in the works that we know of and seems to be on track. I'm more concerned that it's safe to use and that it works.

I'll look into this. Thanks.

it is semi-anonymous and semi-random.

Fiews is also free you faggot, fucking linkpool shills, suck my cock.

how is he planning to earn money?

They're both free until mainnet and then you will have to pay for their services.

Wtf is fiews?

Yeah. How is this the first time I'm hearing about this.

Fuck giving those greedy Linkpool Jews 25% of your cut

This. I wouldn’t even be considering LP if the ethereum network didn’t take an entire month to sync. Otherwise I would just run my own node.

Give more wise words, I am ready to learn, Master link node operator user.

Why would you waste time and energy setting up a node that does nothing? Link code isn't even completed or working lmao