Is there a single working application of blockchain that isn't gambling, exchange or buying imaginary cats?

Is there a single working application of blockchain that isn't gambling, exchange or buying imaginary cats?

Attached: 2234434.jpg (800x550, 63K)

MakerDao - decentralized CDP and stable coin backed by ETH positions

smart contract =/= application
we have money
tokenized assets
perma records

everything else more or less esquires an oracle

and oracles cannot be decentralized

NEM comes to mind(they have some real estate, election, and carbon credit actions), RVN also looks good for its intended purpose (tokenization).

I highly recommend loading up on Holochain in case blockchain fails.

Check out bitcoin, ripple, ethereum, stellar, eos, litecoin, tron, cardano, monero, iota, nem, dash, eth classic, neo, zcash, dogecoin, maker, tezos, waves, and there are more.

>this
You should just buy 100k.

Horizon State for Voting, has been started being used this month with an NZ party doing leader elextions and in India.

The largest application is fucking idiots like you pretending Memo, Deligatecall, Steemit and Novusphere dont exist. Once you admit they exist fucking idiots like you will try to claim they are somehow flawed based on irrelevant arguments. After that fucking idiots like you will then try to make the insanely fucking dumb argument that censorship resistant social media is something nobody wants in spite of it being absolutely the most important thing we need right now to fight the rise of mass dehumanizing and deplatforming of people based purely on political philosophy. After that fucking idiots like you will then try scratch and claw to argue that Novusphere is not free to use and go into absolute fucking cope mode when its explained like 20 times over again that you don't need a fucking wallet so you can, in fact, post for free. Then the thread will likely continue on for many hours repeating the same arguments until fucking idiots like you finally capitulate by shutting the fuck up like fucking idiots whos only argument is to pretending crypto based social media does not exist.

/thread

>unconfisctable decentralized hard money isn't worth $trillions
imagine the iq

Attached: TraitsOfMoney.png (661x394, 190K)

it's the EOS shill again
hey dipshit, tell me again what does EOS do ?

>Bitcoin
>Easily transactable: high
kek

> Then the thread will likely continue on for many hours repeating the same arguments until fucking idiots like you finally capitulate by shutting the fuck up like fucking idiots whos only argument is to pretending crypto based social media does not exist.

You mad bro?

tell the world
What does EOS do ?
I have only one question.

It draws a false equivalency between itself and ETH. And that's all it does.

How did you esquire that they cannot do the needful decentralisation my sir?

because you cannot decentralize thinking
an Oracle will have to be an AI that is able to navigate traps
probably we will have a Oracle and it will be made by intel or google or something

This is what butt hurt looks like. Delegatecall is on ETH btw faggots. Threads like this are only for people who's strongest argument is complete cope and denial.

What does EOS do ?

Aragon

None of these coins in current existence will be used by governments or central banks. Governments and central banks will issue the real deal someday. The one's now are worthless.

Hey now, don't forget blockchain can be used to launder money too!

If it's made by a big corp like Google there is no way it won't be contaminated with political correctness and somehow used for political goals. There are already talks about how AI is "racist" for noticing certain patterns.

At the same time, there is no way something decentralized can avoid being manipulated by powerful enough forces.

well that is the next quantum leap
whomever finds a way to do it will moon

I don't think it will be the linkies.