Men are horrible with money

A year ago you were laughing at us for not being exposed to crypto, now all you men got rekt and lost 90% of you initial investment. Fuckin lol, men are awful with money, always pissing it away on gambling and Ponzi schemes. Meanwhile the women stick with safe, sensible investments. Slow and steady wins the race.

Attached: 8F14786E-B79C-4839-98CD-ABCFD1C4EA59.jpg (740x1105, 580K)

vagina spoke.

I'm up 100% on my initial

>women stick with safe, sensible investments

Like what, makeup and clothing?

make me a sandwich bitch

but i literally cashed out in january

Sure, a few of you got lucky and profited. 99% of crypto ”””investors””” have lost money.

Not a woman and yet the incels and aspies are out of the woods. For the love of God, Jow Forums, how pathetic can you be?

How are millions of African savages a safe, sensible investment?

you're embarrasing yourself, bitch.

Because when M'Beke wants to fuck her, she knows he will, instead of being a beta bitch and trying to friend their way into her panties like white boys do.

She also knows her the children that Ahkmed impregnate her with will grow up to to be aggressive warriors and spread their seed and further her mitochondrial dna, instead of the beta little soibois a white male would give her that would just piss her motochondrial dna down the drain wanking to a 2D anime girl.

making consistent gains is easy. most people are stupid. do you know basic 7th grade math? any programming skills? no? cant get 1k a week on autopilot? inferior much?

Risk adverse and leeching from risk rewarded men

Despite that, MLMs are female heavy. Not sure about ponzis, the OP is almost surely full of shit.

wtf are you talking about bitch. KEK. even january 2017 fags are extremly UP. KEK you know bitcorn is still the most performant asset in recorded history dont you? this shit was like 1 cent you dumb woman

Investing is always better than wasting money on pedicures

>autopilot
Imagine going on "autopilot" with the only life you have.
Do mushrooms faggot.

That's not investing, that's scalping, keep pretending.

>oh no boys don't generalize us women
>haha u stupid boys u bad with money gib us crypto
>still up 6x

if you entered the market after december 2017 chances are you are in the red, but folks who've been in this for some time are definitely in profit unless they made shitty decisions like buying scamcoins along the way

>wasting money on pedicures

She's investing in her body so she can make your pee pee get hard and do a cum to her. Then she can use you as an ATM.

No one was laughing at women not gambling in crypto because literally no one cared other than women wanting more women to buy crypto.

I know this is all bait
But friends, kindly, let's not forget the distinction between crypto investors and Decemberfags

Proof that this is all a ponzi. The people who get in early profit while all the normies who were late to the party get JUST’d. Just because you profit from a ponzi it doesn’t mean it still isn’t a ponzi

>short-term thinking
female confirmed
sage

shitty bait is shitty bait

OP you're supposed to switch IPs when you desperately try to bump your bait thread, otherwise it's super obvious that you're just a faggot with too much free time.

>The people who get in early profit while all the normies who were late to the party get JUST’d. Just because you profit from a ponzi it doesn’t mean it still isn’t a ponzi
Now do the stock market

The title of the article implies that we're supposed to make investing easier for women.
Just like "Women are underrepresented in tech". It's because the majority of them are tech illiterate and too stupid to learn.
So this only makes me think less of women, not more.

Tits or GTFO.

the thread wouldnt be funny though

I never bought crypto, though. And a lot of womemes don't do anything with their money but spend it on rubbish.

>unintelligible idiot babble
kys

Women stick with (((them))) and the BBC on the side.

brown ID confirms!