Axiom of investing: the more people know about something, the less likely you'll be rich quick from investing in it

Axiom of investing: the more people know about something, the less likely you'll be rich quick from investing in it.

The days of getting rich from bitcoins are over. Hundreds of millions of people know about it now. Countless forums and news have been erected for bitcoins. This axiom has been one hundred percent flawless for everything from Amazon to Bitcoin. We are all late adopters now.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: page_thumb.jpg (310x310, 13K)

No you.
Prove me right.

hmm because nobody knew about apple the last 40 years right.. and who heard of amazon until 2017

Except the idea of buying Bitcoins to get rich quick is dead now thanks to the drop from 20k to 3k.

No. You are incorrect.

That idea is yet again alive.

Not in the mind of normies.

Yup. That’s why it’s unironically more likely for you to get rich off some low market cap ICO scam than Bitcoin. Bitcoin can at most do a 10-50x in our lifetimes, which isn’t much different than just investing in the S&P 500.

It's over, son. When you have this many idorts (on biz for example) knowing about it, the ship has sailed.

>biz is an accurate representation of the general population

nah, mention bitcoin to most people and they'll either say "yeah, I know a guy who got rich from it", "I heard about it in the news" or some shit like that. The vast majority of people have never bought actual buttcorns

>actual

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

most people don't even have a clue how to buy them.

some people at my fren's work are giving money to my fren to buy them for them cause they don't have a clue how any of it works.

Nobody knows about chainlink, hehe...

There is a coin that is below 5m now but will have big marketing in 2019 so that every normie will know it. Even bizlets will know it too late...

This logic is so fucking flawed you proved yourself wrong by saying we are late adopters lmao. You really are a brainlet. Crypto is so fucking far from mainstream it's not even funny. There are millions of boomers, zoomers, and doomers who haven't even dabbled slightly in crypto yet. Just wait until it really starts to become mainstream and the real normie money floods into crypto.

Attached: 1543373014615.jpg (645x968, 55K)

cope

> No one knows about Schrodinger Coin
> Therefore you will get rich if you go all in.

Jow Forums logic

Attached: Schrodinger_Coin.jpg (4096x4096, 986K)

Nobody has a fucking clue about smart contracts and its usecases yet. Invest accordingly.

Thanks, bought 1

Ironically seeing threads like this also make me think we have entered the despair stage of the trend. Next stage is the climb back up and bull market.

Attached: 1543003125898.png (608x593, 215K)

This guy is gonna FOMO

Excellent, with a population of 100 billion, all I need is one person to spend $10 to buy one coin, and I'll be a trillionaire

it's like the threads when BTC was around $20k but opposite. bull run 2019 confirmed

People might know about Bitcoin, but very few people actually understand it. Understanding is a requirement to keep hodling through the bull and bear market cycles. The amount of hodlers is small relative to the population, but each cycle increases the amount.
Bitcoin is now halfway between a collectible and universaly recognized Store of Value. Therefore current hodlers are early adopters.

There, I proved you wrong OP.

Attached: 1509350726929-pol.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

You're right with your first statement, but wrong with your second statement. We're just scratching the surface of mainstream acknowledgement of crypto.