What are some signs you are in a toxic workplace?

What are some signs you are in a toxic workplace?

I moved jobs in Spring 18 and now the honeymoon phase is over I am starting to question my decision coming to this place. Weighing up on whether to resign and the signs I should look at to see if this place is fucked or not.

Attached: 1537578304638.jpg (1400x936, 341K)

you work with women

Your coworkers/managers impede you, not help you

Maybe you just suck

go dance faggot

huh?

Oh ima dancin’

Lack of communication other than what is generally expected to do a job ,lack of arguing about problems that arise, ppl who will gossip about someone but will then smile in their face when they are around, probing questions that don't lead to a conversation on their part, etc. Basically people being fake and lacking enough empathy and self awareness to understand how one dimensional and fake they are coming across because truthfully they don't relate nor value your opinion other than how it can benefit themselves.

> women
> high fluctuation
> CEO or whatever the highest faggot is not seeing you once before recruitment
then it's literally shaking rn toxic places like that user who worked at golf ball factory

You should be looking for signs that you are faggot instead. Fucking zoomers I swear. Just do your job and get paid faggot.

This is what is making me think.

Basically two boomer CEO cucks that spend all day in sales meetings. Management clique that spends all their time in bullshit make-work meetings throwing buzzwords around, and then a bunch of grunts (me) that have such a massive workload that it is impossible to finish it within your contracted hours so unpaid overtime meme is a cultural thing.

I tried to give feedback but boomer cucks and management see it as a personal attack rather than as constructive. Think I'm at a dead end here so might hand in resignation on Monday in time for Christmas.

>ppl who will gossip about someone but will then smile in their face when they are around,

So working with women?

based huhposter is back

First find an other job, then leave.

If they are accepting project with not enough hours there are 2 possible reasons
- they know the staff will compensate
- they can't be competitive with reasonable hours
- they don't know what they are doing.

Attached: 1543054352951.jpg (500x750, 61K)

>Workload always gets heavier but compensation stays the same
>Your value to the company is a given - any good you do isn't enough and any mistake you make is an eternal sin. Expect your superiors to harp
>Management that commands and speaks on behalf of many positions they never once worked in. Management that is more concerned with power and/or brown nosing their boss than they are with their team.
>Bosses who have worked their way up to a dead-end top and see the capable talent beneath them as a threat.
Poor training is also a red flag. Either someone upstairs doesn't give a shit that the people working in the organs of their operation aren't properly trained and equipped to do the job at hand, or they've put people in place who don't.

listen to this guy:

Culturally enforced unpaid overtime.

If this is a thing where you work, leave and never look back. It shows that management is aloof and not aware of employee workload/responsibilities, or they are aware and likely don’t care becuase you should just be great full to have a job.

The latter is worse,but both are toxic and will get worse over time usually

t. A literal 30 year boomer that wouldn’t mind going back and taking his own advice.

Been there done that. They talk a ton of shit when you aren't around to cover for their butthurtedness. IDK why from my experience it's because they're a CEO but still have trouble pulling women because of their lack of empathy. Bitches love empathy.

Women are insecure almost by definition because they are constantly judged on their looks so gossip like said CEOs. Just listen and let them talk and learn to be empathetic or cry harder.

a lot of female employees. They often times make the workplace unbearable with their toxic femininity. and if you're working with them as a man you have to be ready to sometimes put them in their place. Yes, they will talk shit afterwards and get pissy, but they will get over it.

white coworkers have asian wife
communication issues in the office / everyone is on eggshells around certain people
I called my company on ot, they said I wasn't getting any as it was expected, immediately brought up labor law and they wound up having to pay me more than I originally asked for my ot hours - fuck boomers get money.

Are they paying you on time? That's about all you should expect, really.

Yep - but I clock in around 50-60 hours a week, most of the grunts do, but we get paid for 37.5 salaried.

How about a fat, white CEO who has been divorced by at least two Asian wives? That’s not a red flag is it?