$560,000 in assets

>$560,000 in assets
>27 y/o
>Live in Denmark

How do I retire by 35? I'm currently saving $1515 a month.

Attached: boomz.png (381x353, 36K)

kek

bitcoin.

Please, STFU.

Do you think we'll crack immortality before you die? And how much do you spend per year?

start buying 50% bitcoin and 50% eth with those 1500 every month

yeah if he just DCA's for next 6 months, he'll have a huge wealth in 2020 bull run

I'm not buying crypto in this bear market

I'm spending around $1300 a month

You only answered my second question. But considering you're in a country with free healthcare, you can retire today. Park the money in government bonds and enjoy claiming your pension when your portfolio hits $0 in your 60s.

Working another 8 years just means you'll have a margin of safety, be able to die with some assets you can pass on to your children, or be able to live more extravagantly.

Stop being a greedy cunt and cash out your assets. Nobody needs half a million dollars for their entire life.

A fund that nets 7% gain per year should get you about 18dkk/month after taxes (if similar to Sweden), you can retire right now if you have a normal lifestyle

You made it nordic friend. Be thankful you were not born in Sweden.

Cool op. I need $15 to try something PayPal.me/Figpucker

Looks like somebody is an ignorant commie in here

>How do I retire by 35?

oy vey another goyim doesn't want to participate in the (((economy)))

Attached: angry kike.jpg (297x365, 36K)

2 appartments and a house is what you need.
And good renters.

>live in Denmark
you already lost because of the nordic model op

I could leave tomorrow.. Feels good to not have any student loans and a master degree. Plus I could live abroad and then come home when I need free healthcare

Sorry greatest ally!

I would love to have that..

pic related

I need to spend some of the returns on more assets to counter inflation

Attached: swedenyes.png (825x537, 809K)

Hav nok i aktier til, at du kan hæve op til 27% grænsen hvert år (ca. 750.000+). Invester i en meget diversificeret portefolje. Ej din egen lejlighed, da sparet husleje og prisstigninger er skattefrie. Put 50.000 (maksimum) ind på aktiesparekontoen, der starter fra 2019, hvert år. Undgå krypto, da det beskattes asymmetrisk i DK. Lad være med at prove at time markederne eller specifikke aktier - ingen af tingene er du som privat i stand til.

Har en lejlighed på norrebro kobt i 2013. Overvejer næsten at flytte ud af DK om 5 år til et sted hvor der ikke er så hoj skat på aktier..

what did they mean by this?

Ja det er absurd.. Håber den bliver sænket på et tidspunkt.. Aktiesparekontoen hjælper ikke meget på det. Har ca. samme formue som dig og er 24 år. Går også selv med tanker om at flytte, hvis jeg får en god mulighed for det.

Attached: 1543415528243.jpg (564x467, 41K)

he bought

Overvejer Estland med deres lave skat - men skal lige op på ~$1M

Kapitalförsäkring

Counter inflation with crypto and largecap nordic tech

What can you tell me about Saxo Bank ?

High fees but very decent

Go to work

>$560,000 in assets
>27 y/o
How

Thanks fren. I have a managed portfolio with them and am getting kinda rek't with their investments (eg. Pandora, Danske Bank) but I guess it's not their fault.
Will hodl.

Go find a pussy to fuck and don't waste your time here bragging you scumbag.

Pretty doable if you have a good job and a high saving rate, e.g. 100k post tax and save 65k. One of my friends managed to save up 85k working part time while in college.

Or maybe OP inherited (some of) it.

two words: vending machine empire

Hope you paid your taxes my nigga, SKAT is coming for us

but thats 5 words

already paid all my taxes

Work + I finished my education at a good time to buy assets (2013)