What's the quickest way to $40k a year? I don't have much money

What's the quickest way to $40k a year? I don't have much money.

Attached: 1484767872677.jpg (944x1121, 174K)

theft or fraud

Attached: rick and morty.jpg (1806x1497, 976K)

One whole Bitcoin in your personal wallet. 10x will occur within our lifetime, I am confident of that.

A degree

Knee. Pads.

welding

your mouth will give up before 40k.

Quit yappin' and get suckin' wagie!

OP, try to start dropshipping or get a real estate license. Not too much of a get rich scheme, but you will get more than you bargained for.

a job

40k a year is not very much. A regular wageslave job will get you that easy.

Become a trap and do camshows

Literally any non illegal immigrant job and even some illegal immigrant jobs.

It's not that bad a income. Trying to figure out how to do that from doing nothing more than sit at home all day would be the perfect job.

How hard is it to get into dropshipping and what are the expected profits?

drive an 18-wheeler
make 35-50K first year
make 65-80K second year and beyond unless you want to specialize or train to make more

Don't you need a super good driving record to get a CDL A? I don't know how future proof trucking will be with automation.

Dropshipping is a meme to give youtubers views and to sell shitty dropshippimg courses. Dropshipping has been around since 2005 and is oversaturated now. Ads are expensive and nobody wants to buy cheap useless shit from ali expresss

try x1000

you do need a clean record to get your cdl

at this point, i wouldnt plan on doing it for my entire life, just as a way to get some fast money or pay for an education or other investments in your youth

if youre willing to use up your body there are faster, harder ways to (legally) make a lot of money, like on a rig or in a mine

That's what I figured. I can see it being possible if you catch a hype wave like fidget spinners back in 2017 or some shit, but other than that eh.
My big issue is getting capital to start investing, all my money goes towards paying for school and bills.

Attached: wojakWagie.jpg (259x194, 9K)