Is this the life you wanted?

Is this the life you wanted?

Attached: dead end.jpg (1431x899, 452K)

no not even close, I'm really on the ropes to be honest

So no one told you life was gonna be this way

>If you work hard, you'll make it.
And all it's other variations. Never mind the statistics, surely you'll never be one of them. Those losers also are the ones who didn't work hard.
>It's not about working hard, it's about working smart.
Then it goes on and on and on.
>It's not what you know, it's who you know.
It never stops when your in the minefield of ideology.

Attached: monopoly-capitalist[1].png (614x374, 56K)

>b-but its work experience r-r-right user?

oo ah ah ah ah

I've got a lot of money (compared to my average age peers) but I've got no friends to share the experiences with in person. So I'd say about halfway there. Just need to find a group of buddies I really like hanging out with and God damn that's a struggle

It's more like "if you dont work hard there's *no way you'll make it"

*others may make it without working hard

Ive been going 10 years as a wagecuck...
It never gets any better
You never get use to it
I dont know how much longer I can make it

Attached: cfb.png (400x416, 169K)

Attached: 1539263458750.jpg (640x470, 53K)

well... nope just fucking nope....
not even close...
its the life (((they))) wanted me to have
you know what? fuck all these fucking jews, bill gates, my banker, my landlord, my government, basically anyone who keeps me a slave to imaginary ((((money)))...

FUCK ALL OF THEM!

they bleed you before you get a chance to use any of it...

Why is Wojak away from the counter? Do they bring the food out to your tables now at McDonalds?

FUCK THEIR GOOD GOY TOKENS! this is all fiat is!

>tfw every year gain knowledge and insight that I should have picked up 10 years ago and is now too late

Lol, yes. You take your table number and wait to be served.

Attached: 1523871438897.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

This is me, except with women.

Attached: 1540103078214.jpg (1392x1161, 508K)

If you live in MA we can hit up tennis and tabletop shit, no dive bar shit though I have too many trash exes in Worcester

Tomorrow morning I will ride the cold bus that stinks of bleach that barely masks the odour of poverty.
My job isn't that bad but it doesn't pay well and my coworkers are NPCs whom I feel totally alienated from
All I dream about is leaving this life behind and being neet again

No. In some ways, I get a lot of joy and those around me have better lives due to me being there.

In others, it's crushing as some of my bad habits wore off onto others and I've been more isolated socially than ever, but surrounded by family who I put my normally socializing time into.

Dating wise, most girls I have been inolved with are now married. Heck, one got married last night.

Am 31. Is this the point in life where I shun others, pour myself into work and fall into avarice?

lmao why did they pose for this picture? i thought they hated wypipo, yet they're imitating them

W A L T H A M

The life I wanted when I was young was being an adventurer in the fictional worlds I spent so much time escaping in.

This of course will never happen, since I have made peace with the fact that there is only the real world my expectations have drastically plummeted so, yes I guess.

RIP your rent budget fitizen

They like your stuff, status, and style. They just want themselves to have it instead of you.