Wasn't this supposed to be the only stable coin to invest in. wut happen

>muh privacy coin

Attached: Monero (XMR).png (1280x1280, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0
reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/54khg2/is_there_a_way_to_see_the_total_supply_of_coins/
csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-quantum-cryptography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks, just bought an unknown amount.

most people holding this are starting to realise that dero is probably going to kill it in a year or two. dont blame them tbqh

dunno i had a lot of patience withthis coin but it just keeps tanking, i moved into BSV and others, atleast im gaining sats again during the bulltraps.

There's a correction going since January that's affecting all the high cap coin. Nobody told you?

Yes, like Ethereum that killed Bitcoin, right?

>dero
>5 mil market cap
>13k volume
oh nonono *holds breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAA

>t. XMR bagholder

No pool resistance.
Many are moving to Nerva instead.

>Nerva, the scam dev with the worst emission curve ever

not with those shitty exchanges

People on the dark web aren’t using crypto to pay for shit, they trade for pre-loaded atm cards.

Asic resistant is a meme. Wallets are too hidden and that scares investors. Eth2.0 will have a privacy chain in the near future

>Wallets are too hidden

Attached: b (1437).jpg (638x1000, 92K)

APL Is the future

>coin for drug dealers and terrorists
>stable coin
>invest in

Attached: laughingpajeets.jpg (460x274, 41K)

>privacy is ONLY for illicit activities, and nothing more

Attached: 1544449446889.png (1050x930, 33K)

>hurr muh privacy
even paypal offers you privacy, nigger

Cone has been around a long time the community is cool. If crypto really takes off a privacy coin will be needed to wash cones. I think Monero has a bright future if crypto survives. I wouldn't go all in on it though make sure you own at least 1 btc.

>paypal
GTFO YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1519912956703.jpg (703x685, 71K)

>Wasn't this supposed to be the only stable coin to invest in
Nope. The point of XMR is it's user. user doesn't equal stable.

surely the best working product in this market.

C L O S E D
L
O
S
E
D

S O U R C E
O
U
R
C
E

Attached: india2.png (500x462, 98K)

It's shit. It'll be absorbed by bitcoin, eventually.

Just thinking of the Tari effect on XMR price makes my benis the big benis, if you catch what I am trying to say.

Attached: o2quxrvcron11.jpg (750x751, 74K)

Hhahhaha he is still holding nerva, even the scammer dev isn't holding that trash

Attached: 1543774095415.jpg (750x126, 38K)

didnt u hear, 2018 is the year of privacy coins

Monero to the moon when fascist governments start stealing/confiscating/taxing all your money

That shit's been debunked weeks ago.
Try harder

Attached: 1544388022300.png (400x249, 58K)

Monero is the only cryptocurrency that isn't hot garbage. Do what you want with that.

Fake. Still funny as shit though.

>"fake"
LMAO
Can't refute, right?

Monero is the privacy coin with first mover advantage. If/when crypto starts a bull market it will outperform.

Most serious Monero threads however get wrecked by shills from other ankle biter “privacy” coins like Dero.

it will always need to exist as long as Bitcoin exists because it’s the only way to pay people without doxing yourself and your net worth. it’s not efficient as a store of value. so you might as well only invest in Bitcoin. just keep a small amount of Monero as float when you need to actually pay for something in crypto (something that basically never happens).

>dero
enjoy ur premine

KMD is interesting. It's BTCD relaunched. Old Bitcoin dark coins can be swapped for them in case you're holding. Worth watching
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.0

>Yes, like Ethereum that killed Bitcoin, right?
It basically did though, not in price but in actual usage.

Right now it processes like 5x more transactions than Bitcoin.

>it’s not efficient as a store of value.
I don't really get this argument. One is private by default, and one isn't. Why wouldn't anyone choose the private one? There are only a few reasons I can think of.

The only way Monero isn't at least "as good" as Bitcoin as a store of value is because it is dependent on its privacy features not being completely broken or possibly subject to more legal scrutiny than Bitcoin is, whereas Bitcoin has no real risky feature waiting to be broken. The longer that Monero exists though, the less likely those things seem to be a real issue. Is that what you mean by it being worse than Bitcoin as a store of value? I mean, let's be real, neither of them have been a great store of cash value over the past year, but obviously they've both performed very well over the course of their entire existence.

>Dero
Fuck off pajeet

Shoo shoo brainlets, Dero is the cypherpunk's coin of choice, will connect hyperledger, corda, hashgraph, etc. and create a blockchain internet. Most other coins are irrelevant.

>POO IN LOO

When DreamMarket stopped accepting it, it was dead.

yeah, no they arent you fucking bagshiller.

CLOSED
FUCKING
SOURCE
SCAM
YOU
LITERAL
POONIGGER

Attached: india.jpg (496x402, 47K)

How do we know with monero what the supply is. If someone exploits it and begins printing it it’s all over and we wouldn’t know.

you would know because the price would tank.

This.

Please do the needfull and buy Dero, sirs.

What is the backstory of this pic?

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/54khg2/is_there_a_way_to_see_the_total_supply_of_coins/

life is cheap in shithole countries

No one is going to use a currency that anyone can see how much money you have and all your transactions are public. Monero is the only coin that will ever get used

very really good coin sir, you must buy sir

not enough adoption by the people who should be using it. it's difficult to change dumb stubborn druggies and their lackluster opsec capabilities, user.

>muh private coin until quantum computers become powerful and reveal the true owners of all transactions
uhm, yeeaaaa that's gonna be a HARD yikes from me, dawg.

Attached: OB5T2Pj.png (732x958, 851K)

LITERALLY not really a concern for most users of DNM, law enforcement officers LITERALLY need to conduct controlled deliveries if they want ANY chance of prosecuting DNM customers, which will NEVER happen for personal quantities because it requires too many resources and there are many more low hanging fruit who they can farm for drug charges (poverty stricken black communities).

>quantum computers
Is this like the asteroid mining meme?

worse, asteroids at least exist

>q-quantum computers totally aren't a concern, my fellow bagholders...
delusional
csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-quantum-cryptography

there is not even a quantum calculator
all d wave has is regular computer based on microwave logical gates
so fuck off

cope with knowing that the only use case this coin has will be obsolete given enough time, please, be patient.

cope that your kind will never be anymore
we won

monero is constantly evolving

Attached: b (1443).jpg (569x569, 76K)

Yes and it will cure cancer and discover nuclear fusion too right?
Fucking cancerous pie in the sky projects always end up in the same way.

because it has to change mining algos every other month
it's a children's GPU coin

yeah and ethereum is too smart contracted and bitcoin is very mined they will never go anywhere, also they are way too blockchained

Yeah and it will actually be able to quantum proof itself, unlike bitcoin which can never change. Imagine the kind of pressure the larger quantum proof tx's would put on the 1mb blocks. Better just leave it as is.