Gold is the only real money (cant be manipulated by bankers)

Gold is the only real money (cant be manipulated by bankers)

change my mind

Attached: 160324_inv_gold.jpg (2100x1409, 2.04M)

>real money
What did he mean by this

How does it feel to hold all those ((((federal reserve notes)))))

losers

on sunday i polish my gold

and guess what idiots? my 1 ounce bar of gold is still one ounce of gold forever. some banker cant decided that my 1 oz bar of gold isnt 1 oz of gold on a whim unlike your (((((notes)))))

Attached: gold_720-770x433.jpg (770x433, 52K)

>Gold is immune to market fluctuating, short sale, Debeers diamond style market inflation/suppression, or govt forfeiture ala FDR.

Literally nothing posted in this entire thread so far has been close to true.

>cant be manipulated by bankers
>buying gold: fee is 20%
>selling gold: fee is 20%
>buying/selling p2p is illegal
>mining gold is illegal

>Gold is immune to market fluctuating, short sale, Debeers diamond style market inflation/suppression, or govt forfeiture ala FDR.

>((((gold paper notes))))) are the same as physical bars

>implying the government knows where everyone's gold is

my gold isnt in a bank account that i had to set up so the government knows where my money is and can take it

kek good one wagie

Right up until asteroid mining starts.

easy to fake
not divisible at will

geee I wonder why Bank Notes took off

>(cant be manipulated by bankers)
HAHAHAHAHHA, wew

You can divide pure gold fairly easily.

what a typical boomer rebuttal. go mow your lawn and ask your broker if you should buy more amazon ((((stock)))

>Can't be manipulated
Except for those ETF's, paper shorts, leveraged paper longs, and many others lol

Attached: 1543359586573.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>easy to fake

pls tell me how you can artificially create an element? idiot

>not divisible at will

>implying you cant buy 1 gram, 10 gram, 25 gram, 1 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz etc of gold

I agree.
But I cannot do it myself with ease.
You can cut 24 carat gold like butter with a sharp knife but still I don't have a way to make the cut good to pay you the right amount.

>Except for those ETF's, paper shorts, leveraged paper longs, and many others lol

>(((((paper gold notes)))) are the same as physical gold

What are you gonna buy with it?

Attached: IMG_1021.jpg (620x400, 32K)

Answer me OP.
What is Real Money? And don't deflect, I don't like fiat either

gold is good but old.

can be seized by states when crossing borders.

can't be programmed in our digital economy.

can't be sent instantly, it's too heavy.

can't be easily divided.

can't be used to buy things easily.

also there is so much gold in the universe that one day it'll be worth as much as quartz. isn't quartz beautiful to look at, well too bad it's worth nothing due to quantity.

bitcoin is superior
also op doesn't seem to know it exists when it talk about notes, topkek

your wife

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>he thinks to fake means to create an element artificially
imagine being this much of a fucking subhuman brainlet

your life when people finally wake up on R E A L M O N E Y

>(cant be manipulated by bankers)
>change my mind
yea, I think you will have to change out mind first
gold is way easier to manipulate (artificially dillute the supply) than btc

money is a medium of exchange that must be easily verified for authenticity (testing gold purity) and incredibly difficult to manipulate (you cant artificially create an element at will)

gold satisfies all of that

now tell me boomer, why are so beholden to the ((((notes))))

You said it couldn't be fucking manipulated and I just listed many ways it could.

Attached: kys.jpg (652x331, 22K)

>implying you cant melt gold and test its purity whenever you want

go buy some more ((((notes)))) wagie

this conversation isnt even worth my time

i have gold to polish

Attached: 1504948354999.jpg (2999x3666, 1.91M)

you can do all of this with banks holding gold vaults, look at how goldmoney takes care of this, ofcourse there is still a risk that it will be seized during revolts, which btc doesnt have

>You said it couldn't be fucking manipulated and I just listed many ways it could.

you listed ways ((((paper gold notes)))) can be manipulated you fucking dense boomer wagie

paper gold is not the same as physical gold

Attached: bjnjn.gif (800x600, 1.5M)

"As a thought experiment, imagine there was a base metal as scarce as gold but with the following properties:

– boring grey in colour

– not a good conductor of electricity

– not particularly strong, but not ductile or easily malleable either

– not useful for any practical or ornamental purpose

and one special, magical property:

– can be transported over a communications channel

If it somehow acquired any value at all for whatever reason, then anyone wanting to transfer wealth over a long distance could buy some, transmit it, and have the recipient sell it.

Maybe it could get an initial value circularly as you’ve suggested, by people foreseeing its potential usefulness for exchange. (I would definitely want some) Maybe collectors, any random reason could spark it." - Satoshi Nakamoto

What do you think of bitcoin?

I mean you get debunked every single day yet you keep making your stupid threads

>yes yes yes poor man, trust us to hold your gold, we promise to always have gold in our vault for exchange with our ((((paper notes))))

>not the point i was making fucking retard
gold is easy to fake like this user said lots of tungsten covered gold out there and plenty of people do not have the means to melt it down to test, retard

You fucking yanking my chain mate. Gold is one of the most manipulated assets of all time.

Eat a dick.

Attached: 186ABECA-300F-4E18-AD6D-F963D2BA881D.jpg (1242x448, 606K)

Based.

well if you're not going to put trust in vaults than i don't know how you'll ever think gold could be adopted to trade with

>paper gold is not the same as physical gold
but the price of your shiny rock gets cucked by the paper note because most people can't be bothered to buy and store physical gold due to spread in buy/sell price and storage hassle.

You and all the other goldbugs are betting on a global financial meltdown which may happen but what are you gonna do if the jews prop this ponzi long enough so that it's still going after you die? will you be holding onto your shiny rocks that no one wants because mr Schlomo ofers "paper" gold for cheaper price and more convenient?

>gold is easy to fake like this user said lots of tungsten covered gold out there and plenty of people do not have the means to melt it down to test, retard

YOU CAN TEST THE PURITY OF GOLD AFTER YOU MELT IT DOWN

TELL ME HOW YOU CAN VERIFY YOUR (((((NOTES)))) ARE REAL

FUCK OFF

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WAGIE

SHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1502980098909.jpg (500x567, 53K)

>cant be manipulated
wrf did I just read?

Attached: 976873AD-24DF-4038-8B14-906B023BE301.jpg (720x511, 45K)

no, gold can't be programmed it is not digital.
banks can't do anything about matter in the universe.
goldmoney is certainly not gold, goldmoney is goldmoney.

banks holding it for you? kek

>my overlord bankers will manipulate gold with paper notes to trick the population

im not tricked idiot

>but the price of your shiny rock gets cucked by the paper note because most people can't be bothered to buy and store physical gold due to spread in buy/sell price and storage hassle.

bankers come save me, i am too scared to hold physical gold! i need the bankers to feed me more ((((paper notes))))

bankers save me!!! print more (((((notes)))))

Metal detectors at every airport.

Check mate.

>bankers come save me, i am too scared to hold physical gold! i need the bankers to feed me more ((((paper notes))))
>
>bankers save me!!! print more (((((notes)))))
you can laugh but that's how most people think and they will stick to schlomo's safe and efficient (((paper gold))) over your physical rocks

Another day another goldbug shows the world how utterly braindead he and his ilk are.

Attached: 1542497612559.png (456x359, 60K)

>Not mentioning silver

Au stays inside. Ag moves around for him.

>Gold is not manipulated by bankers.
Provides proof it’s manipulated
>No iT iSn’T. ReEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE

Attached: 6105CED1-796F-40AE-95A6-974716A9AE1E.jpg (505x533, 65K)

>buying/selling p2p is illegal
>mining gold is illegal

Citation needed

daily reminder that the gold price is literally controlled by the rothschilds

Attached: 2018-12-16_2056[1].png (1369x438, 54K)

>Gold is money, everything else is credit

What did JP Morgan mean by this

>leaving fingerprints

Attached: 1278815152191.jpg (500x455, 112K)

I have 1.5 once of gold on goldmoney, am I retarded?

Attached: 1543277723754.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

It's easier to buy coffee with btc than gold.

What are those countless notes of IOU's that are the primary way of trading gold right now?

Who likes silver?

Attached: IMG_2680.jpg (2480x1860, 974K)

i got 50 oz

SHINEY ROCK !!!!

Holy shit you're retarded.

>ww3 in ID
>owns PM
>has black cat && isn’t a dog loving cuck

You are one hell of a guy, user.

Gold is a commodity, it's not used as money at this moment in time as it's not a medium of exchange, it's just a store of value in a not dissimilar way to other commodities, although it's demand is subject to more speculation than others perhaps.

Regardless, "real" and "money" are oxymoron, the first thing in economics is understanding the difference between real and nominal value.

that something can hypothetically be a good medium of exchange is not the same as it actually being a medium of exchange. People generally don't use gold coins to pay for shit at the grocery store anymore.

gold isnt an "hypothetical" medium of exchange you fucking idiot

it was the standard for money until financiers took over the money creation through fiat currency

fiat currency is the anomaly, it is the new "money"

gold has been used for 2 thousand years

Having to melt down gold to test it's purity is a pretty costly endeavor when compared to say, waving an ultraviolet light on some bills. I guess there are some x-ray scanners that might work, but even when somewhat modern economies have used a gold standard they've just used notes as stand-ins for it most of the time.

Debt money and commodity money have existed throughout history at different points in time, neither are new or anomalous. My point is that it's a simple fact that gold is not used as a medium of exchange today.

> can't be manipulated by bankers

oh my god this board

aahahahhahahahahahahaha

A scale?

Bank notes are also easy to fake in fact it happens so often that they literally had to create a law to stop it from happening

>Bank notes are also easy to fake
not the current ones with modern security features it's easier to make fake gold coins than fake bills.

Thanks! Got more like this one?

yeah you have no point; fiat money and fractional reserve banking are all an anomaly, brought to you by none other than corrupt, financiers, who have manipulated the money supply to increase their wealth at the behest of every citizen, not only that but when they fuck up they get bailed out by tax money

gold was the bedrock until a couple decades ago

you have fiat currency backed by nothing being used for less than 50 years, meanwhile you have gold/silver/copper being used for thousands of years

yeah i really wonder what is the better choice?

US Treasury says there is actually counterfeit money still in circulation.

>it's easier to make fake gold coins than fake bills

I guess but it's a lot easier to test gold for counterfeiting than to test a bill.

>Gold is the only real money (cant be manipulated by bankers)

JPMorgan Gold-Spoofer Admits "Manipulating Precious Metals Markets" For Years

You are just a flesh puppet for the real masters of this world. Accept it and let it happen.

sorry most us bills are a joke, i have had 100 bills in my hand they look more like monopoly money than real bills. in this one regard my country is about 50 years before the us. everything else sucks tho.

the whole point is not that joe blow can come along and make fake gold with tungsten, its that it can easily be found out and the market would never trust that merchant, meanwhile private bankers dont even have to physically create fake money, they have no need, they can just add a couple digits to their electronic holdings and boom now they have more money, you cant do that with gold, it is an element, you cant just claim you discovered 1 ton of gold out of thin air, it would be easily discovered because you dont physically have the gold

I don't care but thanks for sharing your opinion.

>they can just add a couple digits to their electronic holdings and boom now they have more money
that's not how it works tho, what happens is the following
>you walk into bank
>take out a loan, promise to pay back in x years with p interest.
>you sign the contract (the liability part of the transaction)
>bank credits the numbers to your account
true the bank didn't had any of those bills or anything else to back the numbers up than your liability, but they have to show the appropriate liability or backing contract for any singly digit they type into the system. it gets audited obviously.

if this conspiracy theory about JP Morgan price suppression is true, why aren't you hording massive amounts of physical metals? Not that I necessarily believe it but this "you got owned because your gold is actually worth more than you think" doesn't really sting all that much when you really think about it

>he doesn't get silver for free
lmao fucking pleb. I'll never give away my secret.

well you are saying stupid shit, if the us bills suck they need an upgrade you criticize the system that works well enough based on lazy practice of a single country. that's like saying sh256 is not secure for password hashing because if you set your birthday as your password it can be easily guessed.

Fiat money existed in China from 1000 to 1300 AD, and debt has been used in money throughout most of Europe's history since most people didn't actually have access to gold or silver coins, or if they did, only used them for exceptionally important or large purchases.

That financiers issue debt to make money has been a historical constant since nearly the dawn of civilization. Perhaps the second oldest profession behind prostitution. Having your currency denominated in gold does nothing to stop this because debt can always be used in place of "real" money, the promise of future payments can take the form of any kind of payment, and has.

The bills released in the past few years are actually quite fancy but I don't really give a shit because the "security features" of the US bills are a relative non issue when compared to the more pressing issues of US monetary policy. Also I do not care about your opinion on US bills and your gay ass currency. Clearly im a precious metals autist with no real idealistic attachment to currency so why do you think I care?

Anything can be manipulated; but regulators will spot it unless its some nebulous new market no one but a handful of people truly understands; IE crypto. Shitcoins and Bitcoin are fucking terminal; everything they was supposed to be was chucked out by 2013. 2017 is when they went after normies, not just neckbeards.

What were they supposed to be? Bitcoin still functions just the same as it did 5 years ago. Nothing has changed unless you're a speculator looking to get rich quick.

yeah but you said
>Bank notes are also easy to fake in fact it happens so often that they literally had to create a law to stop it from happening
which is blatantly false then you say you don't care for the counter points. fuck you!

>commodity money
money is always debt, if you exchange commodity for commodity that's a barter. when you exchange goods or services for money that's purchase.

Well that's just the thing is that commodity money is using a commodity to pay for things. Generalized commodity markets means that you know what the exchange rate is between all the different goods to one another, which allows commonly held commodities to be universally traded instead of barter. This is the adam smith theory of how money came about and is generally held by most economists. Although it's historically not accurate, it does make certain commodities usable as money.

I never came to Jow Forums before because I figured I didn't know much about it but a lot of you are dummies like me.

The price of gold is pretty much an inverse of the market so, at least indirectly, it is manipulated by the puppeteers like everything else.

Everything is money.

>Well that's just the thing is that commodity money is using a commodity to pay for things.
no that's not how money works at all

But that's literally true you moron. But all it takes is one person with the expertise to counterfeit your highly secure bills and you could potentially have money that is next to near impossible for the average person to distinguish from authentic Treasury circulated bills. Gold and silver on the other hand will always have defined properties that do not require a professional level auditor to distinguish real from fakes. Another issue you run into with currency is older bills in circulation with less security features to emulate. Also the biggest issue with typical currency is actually the counterfeiters at the top, the central banks of the world. Thanks for reading

>imagine not buying gold at 300
>imagine not buying gold at 1200
>the next booster shot takes it to 5k
Notice the pattern the longer you wait to buy the more you get left behind. Yes btc is good also but profits need to go into gold for real savings.

>But all it takes is one person with the expertise to counterfeit your highly secure bills
not happening the bills are rotated out before convincing fakes can be introduced to retail

That's not how money currently works, because we do not use commodity money. If we were all using lumps of gold to pay for shit, however, it wouldn't be debt money, because it's not a promise of future payment/revenue, ect. It's value comes from it's value on the market.

>Also the biggest issue with typical currency is actually the counterfeiters at the top, the central banks of the world.
central banks don't create money try again!

no i'm saying money in general from the beginnings of it's existence have always been debt. an iou. when gold coins were money gold was just a security/anti-forgery feature but money was still debt. money is a special form of debt that comes to as close to zero holders risk as possible with debt.

buy shiny rock sirs very inflammation proof honest rupee sirs real investment

Attached: 4534534.jpg (637x960, 125K)

All old bills are rotated out? You are insane. Unless police are going door to door confiscating old bills or people are compelled by force to turn in their old bills for exchange you are full of shit. So what, someone has some older revision of your bills because they kept them stored under their mattress or found it between the couch and you cannot accept it?

Yeah alright buddy. It's not like Western Europeans and North Americans haven't lost a ton of their buying power in the past few decades right? Meanwhile if you held your savings in precious metals (specifically gold) you would have kept up with the rate of inflation. And at the end of the day, that would be the end problem of widespread counterfeiting, right? A reduction in buying power?

When money first appeared in a recognizable form it was a grain commodity in Mesopotamia, the central temple complexes regulated it's exchange rate with other commodities, and it's logic was that of a commodity, not debt, although debt almost certainly existed.

Gold's real value is pretty volatile user, sure, you can use it to escape inflation but that's true with most commodities because they have real exchange value. Gold can on certain occasions be a good investment, but if the current level of speculation around it's price continued it'd make for a bad currency much in the same way bitcoin would make a bad currency as it'd make menu prices go through the roof.

>All old bills are rotated out? You are insane. Unless police are going door to door confiscating old bills or people are compelled by force to turn in their old bills for exchange you are full of shit.
nah usually they just announce the end date it is legal tender and can be used to purchase with and people rush to get rid of the soon worthless paper. in the meantime they stop issuing them in atms, banks and post offices and it works. old bills disappear from circulation new ones are upgraded.

no you don't get it, no matter what form money takes it is always debt. the physical representation of debt is the security feature. people often misunderstand this altogether. what gives money value is the ability or say the promise to purchase you goods and services you need in the future (it's a fucking iou). that's the first and most important function of money second being a unit of account. rest of it is either derived from this two or minor improvements.

Gold isn't an investment. The volatility doesn't really matter if you're using it as a long term hedge.

>sure, you can use it to escape inflation

Yes, exactly. I agree.

You're fundamentally confusing how an IOU works. An IOU demands future payment from a given individual, and usually has interest associated with it as a result. When you are given money, even debt money, using that money to buy other goods is not having that IOU be paid. When you use debt money and you have a promissory note, exchanging that note between people isn't the payment of that promissory note, rather, it's transferring ownership of that note and whoever holds it at the date of maturity gets the payment.

When you exchange a good for another good from someone, and use that good to exchange for something you actually want from a third person, that's the logic of generalized market exchange, that's the logic of commodities.

Gold is used as an investment right now, that's an empirical fact.

>Yes, exactly. I agree
And as I stated, that doesn't necessarily make it either a good currency or investment. It just makes it a commodity that's durable.

Good people, time, ressources, work and progress is the real money. Can't prove me wrong biatch.