Get a load of this basedboy LOL. whole twitter thread is pure gold

get a load of this basedboy LOL. whole twitter thread is pure gold.

he didnt make a dime of crypto btw, hes literally the dogecoin creator and isnt a millionare by now, he sold for nothing and is forever salty he missed the gbr.

mobile.twitter.com/ummjackson/status/1074369063827136512

Attached: 20181216_210618.jpg (1080x910, 261K)

who's this faggot to dictate pronouns?! no fuck you i'm not in the mood to get angry today.

Attached: notalady.png (696x537, 246K)

ummmmmm sweetie

Attached: 1468297344381.jpg (453x608, 139K)

He could stop being a disgusting blob of fat to show respect to his gf.

--your boy alpha

Attached: its-time-to-stop-posting-36761413.png (500x397, 104K)

You just know this guy drinks IPAs and likes Bernie.

it's another episode of a beta onions boy male criticizing men more successful than him about how to treat women.

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

>get home from working all day
>see wife and wife’s daughter
>how are my two favorite girls?
>YOU FUCKING RACIST INSENSITIVE PIECE OF SHIT

>in addition to these 3 holes
>the following roles are holes too

Guy is a fucking embarrassment, splitting hairs like this with a fucking ESL exec, what a fucking faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-122112~2.jpg (1080x446, 50K)

What even is a language/cultural barrier? This cuck needs to be sensitive to the linguistic limitations of other cultures. His microagressions must be stopped before these Orientals choose not to do business with us anymore.

I used to respect Jackson Palmer until I saw this. He's said a lot of smart things about crypto and where it's going, but if he's going to do the male feminist thing being outraged and virtue signalling about it when an ESL speaker doesn't phrase things to his liking, he can go fuck himself

Attached: xeauHYeV.jpg (1432x1432, 233K)

>Women in PR, Marketing, PR, HR, Marketing, PR...
What a surprise.

It's like poetic justice this basedboy got so cucked. I hope he kills himself.

he should tread carefully or his funds will not be safu

Attached: 8932490234892342942.png (295x292, 186K)

since when Jow Forums started filtering basedboy into baseboy?

>respect jackson palmer

Imagine being this deluded? Imagine respecting literal fucking brainlets for some C/P code shitcoin.

Palmer calls out scams
>omlfg he is ourboy

Palmer accuses a scamer of misogyny
/biz almost gets a stroke

Never change, /biz. Never change.

* s.oyboy

fuck they filter the unicode invisible character too

>Please give me digital upcummies, I'm a male feminist

Beta orbiters never learn.

You are dumb. That's not Jackson's problem though, his problem is a different one.

What the fuck. Imagine how brainwashed/retarded you have to be to assume CZ is trying to oppress women by calling them “girl” in a tweet talking about having female leaders.

Lol sure I am. Any other crypto heroes? Bruno Block? Sunerok? I hear Craig Grant is looking for more people to blindly follow him as well.

Faggot

Imagine being a shitlib.
It all makes sense now.

Imagine how Jow Forums would react to palmer talking shit about LINK...

we refer to them as "females"

He's right. It's 2018 I can't believe you're still cucked by pol psyops.

female humanoids

wow, glad this faggot Cuck hasn't been involved with dogecoin for a long time otherwise I'd have to dump my holdings

fucking SCUMBAG. How dare you alienate non-binary transgender Females! Some women have a penis, balls and 5 o clock shadow!

checked
sticks and stones
this dude in the OP is a faggot and a half

Jackson Palmer? He's Rorys dad...

10000% palmer Lmaooooooo

Attached: 1544235046550.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Faggot

Attached: 1543901015305.jpg (1050x1080, 462K)

I watch his YouTube channel and while I think he has interesting insights on the crypto space in some aspects, I think he lacks the vision to really appreciate what chainlink can do. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least to hear him bashing it after it makes its first big splash

how fucking old is this image
16 years at least?

What's the name of that one woman who invented that crucial new investment instrument? I've been googling "most important finance women", but I can't find her.

Attached: 1544715040533.jpg (500x374, 28K)

I mean we don't call grown men "boys."

Attached: touhou remilia.png (720x500, 465K)

We are also not chinks
Women from Asia like to come off as younger. They will wear braces and shit well into their 30s

Like him or not, Jackson is quite educated on the subject and knows more about crypto than 99% of this board and other youtube shills. He is still a beta basedboi faggot though, but he knows what he is talking about

The cat is dead.

Attached: 1532725436256.gif (371x209, 1.1M)

Fucking hell I seriously hate people who write "ummm" Goddamn what a spaz. Shit thread btw

Attached: ABSPRO.jpg (450x422, 60K)

>basedoboyo forgets to acknowledge his native English speaker privilege when interacting with chinks

that guy is suck a salty cuck, jealous as fuck at other people's successes. i should monitor his twatter for some good KEKs

This faggot should leave CZ alone he's ESL not his fault

Oriental women will actually knife you for implying they’re some old maid; kinda like Yank women getting upset when they don’t get carded

Attached: 180D0C02-C1E5-41B1-A651-64DE755D7FB4.jpg (538x4046, 374K)

Dogecoinn creator misses bitcoin, ethereum ... What’s really sad is he’s going to miss chainlink too