What can you do to destroy someone else's small business?

There's a guy in my town who owns a little strip mall & the lot attached to it. He is a massive cunt. He is rude to everyone, his employees hate him, all the businesses who rent space from him hate him. He occasionally shouts at people across the parking lot. Nevertheless, karma refuses to catch up with him, and he has been successful for years.

So I expect to get a lot of hate for this, but my question is: What are the best ways for a normal person to (legally) reduce or ruin someone else's small business?

Attached: Rookie Numbers.jpg (1000x607, 92K)

Buy up the property next to his and run the same business model, only do it better.

Attached: 1544885514766.png (699x518, 558K)

>strip mall
he's probably laundering money somewhere
tail him and find who he does business with

If his business is good or stable it means he is adding more good than bad to society regardless of his shitty attitude.

Maybe you are projecting your own defects. No one is perfect and it shocks you that someone imperfect as you are can be so much more successful. It probably makes you feel less.

fuck off jealous normaltrash. he can be as """rude""" as he wants. as long as he's making money, he's better than you.

I'd be inclined to agree if it was anything other than property. What if he owns the only commerical land nearby? He has a monopoly that the government enforces through zoning laws.

have a conversation with him, then tell the police he sexually harassed you

>there are "temporarily embarrassed millionaires" here that actually believe this

Attached: 1469657308935.jpg (486x409, 45K)

>as long as he's making money
Nigerian email scammers made bank. Being evil can make you successful as fuck. Money is not granted based on cosmic balance. Karma only works when someone makes it work.

His employees would know any shady shit he'd dealing with. Try talking to them. Also any friends or family that hate him might spill some info. You will have to do some social engineering and actual communication with people if you are serious about this. Barring all that just pay some hobos to beat the ever loving fuck out of him.

Attached: 7AEBEDD3-863A-4136-9EE1-C8032745CC88.jpg (619x406, 84K)

Destroy whatever fixed capital he has.

Sounds like he needs a tax audit.

>pay some hobos to beat the ever loving fuck out of him
You're on the right track. Just pay the hobos to loiter on his property. That should damage the property value and dissuade customers from shopping there. Just don't request the hobos yourself, you wouldn't want him to offer them more money and have them turn on you.

Destroy him and his business will follow

>Look at him he wants to become successful how embarrassing
With that attitude you might as well just kys. Fucking doomer trash.

This is probably the best choice. There was a gas station in my town who had the same mindset as the man in OPs story and one day when my dad said something to the affect of "If you keep being assholes people will go else where", he said back "Yeah, were actually doing great". I say that shit word for word whenever i pass by there because they've been out of business for a bit and the gas station has wood on the windows and shit just because everyone left.

You could have just asked that without your fucking blog post. The only reason you typed all of this out is because you are trying to justify what you want to do. I would advice that you don't do anything since you obviously don't have what it takes to ruin an other person's life.

Work with the local government to destroy his business.

>legal

tell the cops he selling weed there

>if you’re not successful now, you never will be. Might as well give up now
Must be a europoor.

Having a business in their district is way more important to the government than the feefees of some buttmad incel.

>No one is perfect

Being imperfect and unsuccessful doesn't give you an excuse to go out of your way to be an asshole to other people.

feel the bern faggot

Attached: 1484368538067.jpg (645x412, 59K)

Call the police, say he's abusing children there. Spread the rumor that he's a pedo.