COSS IS A FUCKING SCAM!

see pic

Attached: SCAM.png (740x337, 52K)

Wow! Truly amazing! COSS is finished, for sure this time!

>x is a scam
aren't they all?

Attached: 10401.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Honestly, outside of BitConnect, has there been a bigger trainwreck than COSS? VeChain maybe? Christ..

Lol

Just dumped most of my bags today.
Jesus COSS has been a nightmare.

wow thanks for letting us know OP, we all know you're doing this out of the goodness of your heart

for anyone wondering this is a gigantic buy signal. nobody fuds something for free

Wonder if CoinMetro turns out to be a bigger or slightly smaller scam than coss, with their African and North Korean developers threatening with lawsuits

I am buying more COSS now, this is good marketing. Dump your coins please.

thanks OP just sold all of my COSS and am getting out of this "project"

my first time using the exchange and my order gets stuck, what an absolute joke of an exchange

Op is samefagging his own thread
>what a fugging loser
>dump him

Attached: 1484193052087.jpg (736x471, 47K)

oh wow poo in loo sirs

bump for the scam exchange

Way to samepost you fucking moron. Excellent FUD, great work.

COSS said from the start that they hired a team that recently developed another exchange. This is not any kind of a reason to panic, it doesn't even make sense.

This is some weak FUD

I am sure you bought more show us your sells as proof retard

you love this exchange user

I̶̓͜ ̸̩̄s̷̳͂a̵̹͘/̶̭̈́/̵̺̓/̵̢̔/̵̡͑i̸̳̐d̷̗̚ ̸͔͝d̶̜͝u̴̧͋/̶̞̌/̸̰̓/̴̡̈́[̸͓̑]̶̼̈m̴͔̐[̴͍̇]̸͔͂p̵͎̎ ̵̞́h̸̹̾[̸̬͌]̴͚̇[̷̳͝]̵͙́[̴̮̾]̷̮͌[̷̺̄]̸͉̃í̸͓m̶̨̈

Attached: 153056783479.jpg (1409x902, 257K)

They launch tomorrow.

The backing behind them is huge, exchange built from nothing.

>hire exchange makers to make an exchange
>similar to previous exchange they made

I fail to see the problem here, does every exchange need to be built uniquely from scratch?

whatever it is it dropped the price by 10%

C̸͚̋o̷͚͛s̷̩͝s̷͖̈́ ̷̠̏[][][]ï̵̹s̴̙͐ ̷̰̂f̸̦̈́o̶̫͛r̴̳̋[][][] ̴̫͠b̴̜͗i̶̛͔g̶̻̑ ̴̥͝d̸̗̑i̷͎̔c̷k̷͌͜ ̵͆ͅñ̵͈i̸̘̔///g̸̣͘g̵̃///ḁ̴̛s̵͔͑

Attached: 153056783478.jpg (1408x901, 294K)

You could've bought coinmetro, ran by a guy who has been in the exchange business for years.
You chose coss, ran by a man known to have ran pyramid schemes in multiple countries.
You deserve everything you get.

kek, I farmed 7 free ETH out of broken kryptono's exchange liquidity bot, wonder if coss will have same problem

How? Getting it to sell low?

bump for scam awareness

it just kept filling orders from time to time without any consideration for ratios so you could triarb within the exchange, technically I could have made a lot more, but I wasn't comfortable sending a lot of money to a no name exchange, they fixed it a while ago though

sweet

I've been doing similar on Coss the last year. Sometimes a coin is in btc and eth and gets way under/over valued in the other. I also love the maintenance shut downs. When it's back up the prices are off by a day.

>I also love the maintenance shut downs
Nice digits. Speaking of maintenance shut downs, don't they usually have one on Sundays? I didn't notice one this Sunday, what's up with that?

No more shutdowns with the new engine

>No more shutdowns with the new engine
this is 100% proof of a scam

>no more shutdowns
>bad
Wow user, I never thought of it that way before.

Coss is the only exchange that works well for me as a newb trader. Things go slower than other exchanges (price always goes up after I sell or down after I buy) and I don't have to play games with bots.

bots are coming, don't you worry about that

Bot are already here. Total exchange volume is 7x what it normally is and it's primarily top 20 marketcap coins, not the shit-scams that normally take the top spots.

THE COSSENING IS UPON US.

Attached: lord of the bogs.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Attached: 1508611407949.png (688x1251, 514K)

50% of profits sounds good but will this ever make more than a mil a day? wouldnt this need to be 25-50mil volume a day to make it worth it. do you guys think coss can do that?

All they really have to do is maintain current volumes for an extended period, and it will begin to increase as more and more traders see COSS as a stable and reliable platform.

basically this