So how long will it take for rents to decrease once all the asset bubbles start popping ?

So how long will it take for rents to decrease once all the asset bubbles start popping ?

Attached: asset bubble345.png (500x448, 71K)

Is the rent too high for you wagie?

lol. Imagine being this clueless.

Well what I really want to do is buy a home but I don't want to buy at the ATH so I'm waiting for the crash. Lower rents would just be an added bonus for me.

Attached: san fran 400 a month.jpg (920x690, 33K)

?

Fuck 'em, I'm keeping my rent up. Pay up or fuck off

Enjoy losing tenants and income then faggot.

Attached: masotan34.png (623x621, 613K)

Rent won't decrease. They'll stay stable, while the value of the dollar will drop precipitously. You have no idea the shitstorm that is coming.

Attached: DSF3i76UIAANCMs.jpg (417x361, 21K)

Isn't this the longest boom in US history at this point?

If we see hyperinflation, crypto will fare as well as specie.

Attached: NetworthGDPIndex.png (1075x567, 63K)

whats happening?

Attached: classic-phases-of-an-economic-bubble.jpg (517x341, 77K)

>linear scale
why even include anything up to 1990 if you're not using log scale?

>people lose homes to foreclosure
>now forced to rent
>rent goes up

rent will never go down. It will remain how it is and inflation will make your fiat worth less and less each year.

Enjoy!

How is this possible? If no one can pay rent shouldn't the price decrease?

the fundamental premise of this game

Attached: monopoly-card-and-board-games-1-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 148K)

Yes, that's the idea. Japan is giving away houses because there are not enough people around. When they aren't people able to rent prices come down. It already is somewhat

In the same boat here. Like hell I'm going to buy a borderline hyperinflated "asset" from some actual braindead boomer right at the top of a bubble brought about by 10 years of unprecedented financial fuckery.
Good things will come to those who wait.

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

Jews™

All the quantitative easing that ended up in offshore corporate accounts is being repatriated with the 2018 corporate tax cuts. The incoming flood of M1 will raise prices, devalue debt.

This is how we know real estate is in a bubble again. Peak delusion/new paradigm thinking circa 2006-2007.