Its all going to hell, isnt it?

Chinese stock market is crashing,

US stock market is going down as well,

France is having massive protests,

Britain is breaking away from the EU,

Venezuela is facing hyperinflation,

Turkeys stock market is losing ground,

Japan's population is set to nearly half by 2050,

The Middle East is STILL a clusterfuck....

Is this "Winter"?

Attached: 1544447078681.jpg (1632x1224, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah we won't have a major crash for ~10 more years.

it's christmas bitch, cheer up

Watch everything crash next year lmao

We're all gonna make it, have a comfy christmas fren

Attached: images.jpg (216x234, 9K)

I'm counting on it.

Attached: 1544301459802.jpg (837x736, 19K)

I hope not. I don’t think we can recover from another one

>Japan severly crowded and overpopulated
>Becomes a serious problem
>Suddenly market is flooded with onaholes, daikimakaru pillows, and hentai
>30% of japanese males become asexual
>Population set to halve within 30 years

Hmm...

Attached: 1530211850759.png (306x306, 112K)

Bunch of literal who countries. Sage and gfy

Recession in 2019 is imminent. I'm saving $4000 a month to buy the dip over the next few years.

What if it doesn’t come back

When the last recession happened, it was largely unexpected. Some very bad financial instruments and America's appetite for mortgages let it balloon to the extent that it did.

This time we have Fed rate hikes, tariffs, energy independence from the Middle East, and other factors leading to a loss of gains accrued in the last couple years. Most of those gains were in the completely over-hyped tech sector..

Companies such as SPLUNK, a log aggregating piece of shit, trade at $100+ per share. This is a necessry correction and nothing more. Everyone is talking about this slowdown. No one is surprised. The intelligent investors are reallocating gains from the typical NASDAQ powerhouses, they already sold.

>Boomers must also sell equities in order to buy fixed income instruments for retirement
None of this is a deep recession

If you are smart, you'll take advantage of this volatility and short all the overvalued shit. You'll probably discover other instruments that are comfy to go long on as well. This past 5 weeks has been immensely profitable for me, so I'm sure even more experienced Jews are making that too. Look around you user. Everyone is talking about this as if it's inevitable. This is the reverse of when we knew it was time to exit the crypto bubble because people were talking about it everywhere you went.

>it
I'm not talking about crypto lol

We haven’t fully recovered from the last recession though. Sure the economy looks nice on paper, but the quality of life is the same all around. This just feels like another shallow bubble
Neither was I. What if the country doesn’t recover/make it?

Do you realize how much value the American economy adds each year? Yes, some of it is nothing more than hot air.. However, you are kidding yourself if you think that the this ultra-wealthy nation doesn't do trillions of dollars annually in real GDP growth.

Conversely, in China they have inflated their GDP for a decade or longer with immense, unimaginable amounts of 0%. interest lending and "stimulus". Financing entire cities to be built from scratch with printed money.

This.

There will be a crash in 2019 or 2020 guaranteed. The only question is how severe.

Yeah China could fall and we could free ourselves of that debt and become king again. But what happens when our own people can’t afford food? Even with food stamps, it’s tough for a lot of the population. The United States isn’t in a good spot. And yeah we grow every year, but we’re such a large country that it’s not really felt. Maybe I’m being a doomer, but it’s good to have concern, especially in the face of another depression

Bad debt is what brings crashes on.

> student loans
> auto loans
> credit card debt
> US government debt, 23 Trillion

Yup... when Reddit is talking about how a market crash is imminent then you know it's not imminent

We’re paying debt with our dept. this is fucking scary, idk how you wonderful bastards have confidence in the market, but thank god you do. Keep this bitch going, you’re doing God’s work keeping this country afloat

i feel like the quality of live has gotten worse. big corps are going bankrupt, people losing their pensions after years of working, chinese wealth dramatically increasing values of shitt properties... I personally don't see an end in sight

Yeah me too. The biggest factory in my downtown closed during the recession and nothing has replaced it. In fact it’s been scrapped. The only improvements are warehouses and factories just barely outside city limits. The working conditions are shitty, but better han whatever is in the inner city area. It’s horrible. Pay goes down and prices just keep going up

Selloff already started technically earlier this year. Smart money sold assets, stocks, etc. also early this year. Many are sitting on piles of cash for now. But once inflation spirals, it will most likely go into gold/crypto.

Crypto is way to unstable and easily manipulated for smart investors to move onto it

from my end here, pay actually went up, resulting in 300~400 extra a month.... and rents went up 400~500 per month because landlords "needed to adjust to the new expenses"... what new fucking expenses?! that's not factoring in food price hikes, gas price increases, interest rate increases, banks 'updating' their fee structures... it's all about optimizing for maximum profits and fucking over everyone else... no wonder france has had enough

Market cycles repeat about every 10-15 years. A lot of the numbers are not looking great and it's very likely we will enter a pullback of some sort next year.
This could either be a sustained dip (painful but necessary, not disastrous) or complete chaos (worse than 2008) depending on whether China collapses or not.

Some jobs pay better, but it depends on position. Two coworkers doing roughly the same thing, only difference is one makes 12.50 and the other 8.50. And rent goes up still and property still costs pre-2008 levels. Because banks are assholes. Life just gets worse to be honest, and entertainment isn’t enough to keep me happy anymore

When America becomes an isolationist Neo-Liberal paradise between 2020 -- 2030, we will pay the entirety of our debt off.

Imagine the next populist president and their policies. An Ocasio-Cortez or Trump re-election will have us sitting on our hands instead of spending $20 billion per day on an overseas deployment.

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD EVEN THINK OF GEOPOLITICS ?

Found the slav

Speaking of which, I was always told the Soviet failed because they ran out of money.
What does this mean for America.

This happens every year at around this time. Chill out man.

>depending on whether China collapses or not
You have to be a sub 100 IQ brainlet, you know that?

Isolationism and neoliberals Dont go together. If anything, conservatives are the ones who push for it. We need our industry back. That way we have our old economic power and plentiful jobs. But we’re mostly service now :(

America is far wealthier now that it has ever been. Just because you didn't get a STEM degree and then move to a blue state with a republican state legislature doesn't mean that we need to burn the whole thing to the ground.

Attached: umaru mcr.png (1024x576, 314K)

>Isolationism and neoliberals Dont go together
Says which academically acknowledged source?

>That way we have our old economic power and plentiful jobs. But we’re mostly service now :(
Jesus christ, you sound like you just want to complain. There are plentiful jobs right now at this very moment. Yes even after the last month of ""recession"". I want you to imagine an America where your average group of STEM grads are using pick-n-place machines to rapidly assemble electronics. A future where not just the coastal hipster webdevs rake in the dough, but also their EE counterparts who no longer have to rely on China for cheap manufacturing.

We are shifting into this reality now.

i'm sorry my dude.. hang in there. I'm trying to find my next side hustle to supplement income, maybe look into growing your own thing?

I just want us to be an economic titan. Everything feels so fragile and pointless now that we’re almost a pure service and entertainment economy. At least our farming and energy are good :)
When I was talking about recession,’I meant 2008, when half my friends and family lost all their savings and their jobs. That was brutal. And I don’t have a source, I just don’t see neoliberals pushing for isolationism. Aren’t they the ones asking for open borders? And that’s fine for STEM guys, but what about the rest of us? The debt of the average person and lack of jobs are killing the lower class. At least if our steel and car industry came back, we’d have jobs. Maybe I am complaining, but I just don’t see shit getting better

Thanks man. I’m joining the military, so at least I can not worry about money and get out of this horrible civilian life

kek

Soviets failed because kids grew up seeing their own fathers and grandfathers being nobodies in life. Their own grandfathers didn't own a house because nobody could own houses, the state owned houses. So their grandparents lived in apartments they paid rent for and didn't even have a management position because those all go to state party members. Within 3 generations the commie population is always completely demoralized because not only their parents but even their grandparents worked their lives away and have nothing to show for it. Why work?

I starting to believe this is the case it has to blindside everyone. Everyone is saying 3-6 the next recession will happen.

Yeah i know, but it is demoralizing and degrading to just be another civilian, at least that’s how I feel.
Yeah. It’s terrifying sometimes

This time is different. The catalyst for the recession won't be a credit event like last time, which is what people are expecting, but rather some kind of political or social turmoil due to the economic distortions imposed by 10 years of financial repression (QE, ZIRP,. etc.)

So Jow Forums and zerohedge are going to be right about the recession this time, just not for the reasons most people are anticipating.

Attached: STIFF.jpg (543x500, 99K)

Sorry mate, but stiff posting makes you sub 110 IQ. I wish there was some way we could enter into a bet, and I'd get to keep your money. Wonder what that could be.

Protip: The recent measures taken by banks in the West were all to fight China on their unfair scheme of 600 billion USD per month of FREE MONEY. We have them by the balls.

Attached: 20160305_FNC599_0.png (1190x624, 116K)

>The recent measures taken by banks in the West were all to fight China on their unfair scheme of 600 billion USD per month of FREE MONEY. We have them by the balls.

Imagine believing this.

Attached: 1459221761456.jpg (396x508, 23K)

10/10 thread.

How do Bitcoin, Eth, and altcoins stack up against gold/silver when SHTF?

Part of me thinks they won't preserve as much value as specie. People will view it as volatile second rate silver.

The other part of me says that people will seriously question our monetary system. They'll realize that e-specie has been undervalued and they'll buy into it hard.

Attached: 1538856948039.png (1267x785, 119K)

All that needs to happen is some big green dicks when everything else is going to hell for faith in the currency/financial system to be thoroughly rattled. fomo just werks

this

it's back to the wild west boyos

Are you kidding me? in a SHTF scenario the power will most certainly go out.

>japan population supply halving by 2050
this is bullish for japan

The boomers’ last goodbye present.

For the average Japanese quality of life yes, that is not the globalist goal. They want GDP

Not even gold and silver will be worth anything if the power goes out for a prolonged time.
People will start eating each other after a week. Back to stone age.

>Fed can't bail us out with QE
>Fed can't bail us out with Rate cuts, rates are too low.
>Congress can't bail us out with tax cuts, they're already cut.
>Government can't issue more debt with low interest rates like in 2008-2016
>Government has $1T deficit every year going forward.
>Total Market Cap to GDP Ratio is at 1999 levels (140).
>Shiller P/E at 1929 levels (30).
>Income Inequality at 1920's levels.
>Major corporations overlevered because of low rates.
>Boomers retiring putting strain on Social Security
>Europe divided because of uncontrollable immigration
>Fed and the Government kicked the can down the road in 2008 by buying assets and cutting rates without pushing for policy change.
>Zoomers getting their fudge packed by student loans

Attached: tmcgdp.png (532x361, 21K)

Well, back to the 18th century

Time to invest in the greatest country on Earth, the next global superpower

Attached: D6F11B4B-2A52-4EAD-B305-D1765D0AA3BD.png (200x100, 3K)

>Its all going to hell, isnt it?

I'd be ecstatic

They'll drop that shit to negative interest rates like Japan.

yeah but when that happens, boomers are penalized for having a savings account, and you're more likely to have a massive debt bubble ~10-15 years down the line, and inflation picks up massively because of renewed easy credit. We're in a precarious situation right now, and it will be interesting to see if we are able to make it through the 2020's without irreparable damage.

Yes, because that happens every time there is a natural disaster... If you are in a majority white area with its shit together and own a firearm and some basic provisions, you’d get by. The ghettos would be fucked, though.

>Japan's population is set to nearly half by 2050,
c-can we all move there?

Yes but you will have to move out into the sticks.

Attached: sakura quest.jpg (890x501, 266K)

Wrong flag fag

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 60K)

>not longing china

Attached: china vs america.jpg (855x2086, 816K)

Anime was a mistake

Look into the shmita sabbatical year cycle. The next big crash won't start until Sept 2021.

>The sabbath year (shmita Hebrew: שמיטה, literally "release") also called the sabbatical year or shǝvi'it (שביעית, literally "seventh") is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the Land of Israel, and still observed in contemporary Judaism.

>During shmita, the land is left to lie fallow and all agricultural activity, including plowing, planting, pruning and harvesting, is forbidden by halakha (Jewish law). Other cultivation techniques (such as watering, fertilizing, weeding, spraying, trimming and mowing) may be performed as a preventive measure only, not to improve the growth of trees or other plants. Additionally, any fruits or herbs which grow of their own accord and where no watch is kept over them are deemed hefker (ownerless) and may be picked by anyone. A variety of laws also apply to the sale, consumption and disposal of shmita produce. All debts, except those of foreigners, were to be remitted.

You faggots and this bullshit theory cost me so much money back in 2015. Fuck off.

Attached: pol in japan3423.jpg (640x552, 83K)

bro we are straight up fucked kek
medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
Pic related is boomers in 2020

Attached: 1543036142640.jpg (1078x1407, 193K)

>Japan's population is set to nearly half by 2050

How is this a bad thing in any meters? Other than the "muh infinite growth moar consumption" fatalist mindset.

We're in the 2006ish period if you compare it to the US real estate crash/Great Recession, but with China. The crash was massive but with the dollar, the US was able to spread the pain out to Europe, Canada, Mexico and a few other nations economically intertwined with the US. China's fall is going to be massive, because the Yuan can't be used to spread the pain but it will however crash the economy of the US and Australia (to a lessor extent India and Russia) because of the over reliance of those economies on cheap Chinese goods for their national industry. Add to the fact that the only thing that is keeping the people from rebelling against the government is a good economy. Good thing I'm in Switzerland, I'll be fine.

Sucks not to be a mountain jew.

Attached: myEkyM1_d.jpg (640x318, 23K)

Ddin't S&P 500 just break tripple bottom?

>Yes, because that happens every time there is a natural disaster..

How many times have there been natural disasters that black out any significant portion of USA?

Can't remember hearing people trade gold and silver in to anything after a hurricane or an earthquake.

Before electricity and in the stone age, gold was still highly valued. If the power goes out, that'll be even more reason to want gold, since crypto, ATMs, fiat printing presses, and bank transfers will all be impossible to use.

>Before electricity and in the stone age, gold was still highly valued. If the power goes out, that'll be even more reason to want gold, since crypto, ATMs, fiat printing presses, and bank transfers will all be impossible to use.

Nah man. The difference is that we now have electricity and modern society and if those things crumble from beneath us it's a bloodbath. There will be no food for the masses so you're better off just stocking ammo and hoping your death will be quick.

Bumperino