Is this the future of meat

youtu.be/bjSe-0vSRMY
pic related

Attached: 1532255036390.png (748x768, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDvSPQ7megQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theres no way the kikes in the meat industry will allow this to happen, scientists researching this stuff will get paid off or suicided

did u watch the video, the kikes are the ones making the fake meat.. its red blooded american white men who produce cattle in this country

>J U
>S T

no, this is

youtube.com/watch?v=HDvSPQ7megQ

Attached: 1523177246587.png (523x382, 203K)

>Those corporate cattle farmers clearly scared of a good future where we waste less resources for lab-grown meat of nearly the same quality
>They'll probably pay off politicians millions to make it illegal or at the very least prevent them from calling it meat (even though it is)

Fuck lobbyists

Yep. We have their mayo. It’s 100% like real mayo. Egg industry sued the fuck out of them to try to get it off shelves. Jews are pissing themselves. Research it. 10/10 products btw.

>JUST

Attached: just brendan fraser original hair red eyes divorce alimony.jpg (217x320, 19K)

Jow Forumstard spotted. Literally everyone in the video are Jews except for the rancher.

You can pretty much guarantee that this shit is gonna be devoid of nutrients

Fuck off antisemite with your scapegoating jew hate.

for poor people probably

its the exact opposite you braindead moron

Lab meat is absolutely the future. The current barbaric process of factory farming will be a global shame in less than 100 years. A huge percentage of greenhouse gas emissions are a result of factory farming. Tons of farmland will be freed up. This is the only way to feed 10 billion+ people

>lab grown meat eventually becomes cheaper to produce
>ranchers market their products as "naturally sourced" or some shit and jack up prices to 100x what they now to compensate for lower sales volume and because there's an ass for every seat, continue to make a living and reduce expenditures by no longer needing to grow as many animals to earn the same profit

Everything will be fine.

>Turning shit into meat

Attached: c7db4b3107c8e741cafce54602e6745310efe318a9634affa249f000fbaaa548.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>Kikes are the ones making the fake meat
That may be true but there are kikes on all sides
And you know there will be kikes in the meat industry trying to block this shit when it gits gud, and is much cheaper, faster, and better than just raising a fullblown cow

This, I'd eat this shit any day if it tasted like meat and was cheaper

The only part I agreed with in your post was the first sentence
The rest is ironically mostly brainlet worries and opinions
We have enough food technically already to feed 10 billion people, we just waste it all the time because there isn't a market incentive yet to get it to the people that need and want it; but were there 10 billion people, it would get where it needed to go

I wonder though what will happen once all the farmland is freed up; will we take the opportunity to turn it back into natural land for our enjoyment and personal exploration? No, we'll build a bunch of ticky tacky shacks to hold our wagecucks

>will we take the opportunity to turn it back into natural land for our enjoyment and personal exploration?

Enjoying walking across miles and miles of grass?

>No, we'll build a bunch of ticky tacky shacks to hold our wagecucks

Most people don't want to live in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: 643275974.jpg (800x533, 149K)

t. brainlet

>50 bucks for a bitesize piece of average steak

Yeah nah

can we eat test tube human now?

Attached: 27544693_1436021439857233_3638535258454635954_n.jpg (552x344, 27K)

also, what will be the religious implications of this? What will religious fags do with meat which never came from an animal?

Attached: 27752465_1440864789372898_8927499358638077301_n.jpg (700x945, 56K)

I'm a vegetarian and I tried the Impossible burger recently which is supposed to taste like meat 100%. I did not like the taste at all, it tasted like burnt wet mushrooms. My girlfriend who is a meat eater tried it and said, it still tastes like a onions product, not like meat.

I will stick to veggie burgers like Amy's California patty, which are its own thing and not trying to imitate meat.

Attached: chipotle-burrito.jpg (1607x1067, 572K)

The Kike Wars begins

Yeah a combined total of 2 jews

The cattle ranchers are going to pay off congress to make it illegal to put the label "meat" on lab grown meat in a store. If you watched the video you'd know this.

and rightly so. cause it isn't meat.

Its the crypto of food. Just like 3d Printing is for production in a way.

They literally say it's going to have no saturated fat. What's the fucking point?

I wonder if people will culture human cell meat and serve it

no for poorfags it will be insect protein farmed in asia. and only at holidays and celebrations they can eat vat grown meat. it will be extremely difficult to get real meat in the future, only poachers and richfags will eat meat regularly.

And fishermen

This.

Either this product will lack basic animal protein nutrients or it will have some cancer causing chemicals in it.

Jesus just eat animals like God intended. Nothing wrong with that we just need to start doing it humanely again and get rid of factory farming. Which would mean much less meat in the American diet which is a good thing. A good diet should be like 10% meat or less.

It may taste good, but will probably cause cancer