Link, Holo, Req, fee based tokens are going obsolete

Link, Holo, Req, fee based tokens are going obsolete
>It was fun fellas, we had a fun time
I believe many more tokens will follow, think about it, they just got listed on Coinbase and are like well thanks but we killing off our token. Really!?
>FUUUUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-172434~2.png (1080x1481, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/hydro-protocol/why-we-are-forking-0x-97dc48ee0426
ccn.com/hydro-to-fork-coinbase-listed-0x-zrx-get-rid-of-crypto-token/
gastoken.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True. Why the fuck does anyone need to use REQ when really only thing that matters is the eth gas cost.

LINK I can understand tho, you need trustworthy network of oracles which you can't just fork off because who TF would use it.

Could you lock up gas instead?

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-100030~2.png (1080x1477, 1.19M)

Lock up Eth instead.

So, there are a number of reasons why having a token is a good thing.

1) Technical independance - this is big, ETH for the foreseeable future will be the blockchain of choice (in my opinion), however in the future another chain might takeover (or provide more value) - if Request then moves change you can keep the same ecosystem because REQ is a seperate token.

2) Governance - One of the major challenges to a decentralised system is decision making. If the Request Network is to survive and flourish, there must be a system for governance. Here the intention is to use the REQ token for voting rights, with plans to create the necessary tools for administration and potentially a chat system.

3 ) The intention is to create a financial ecosystem which is not dependant on monetary policy in other currencies. Request should be as independent as possible from ETH inflation/deflation. In future it is highly likely that miners/stakers will be able to upgrade to Casper. This independence will allow Request to hard fork to a new system with a new technology by keeping the same token holders ecosystem.

People often say 'but why can't you just use ETH for fees' and the above reasons are why

All this appears to say is that ZRX is being killed now that the devs reached their true goal of just getting listed on Coinbase and cashing in on the Coinbase pump. It was meant to be an exit scam all along.

You're not getting their point. ZRX was removed because a protocol without it is more competitive than one that has it. A protocol without LINK woild not be more competitive than one with it.

1.An independant ecosystem here has almost no value
2.Governance tokens have no value.
3.Meh

Hydro is forking 0x.

medium.com/hydro-protocol/why-we-are-forking-0x-97dc48ee0426

ccn.com/hydro-to-fork-coinbase-listed-0x-zrx-get-rid-of-crypto-token/

Attached: 1544406089241.jpg (307x222, 13K)

link has a staking use
req is useless since its proof of burn (unless req becomes a store of value)
0x relies on liquidity pools that get paid in zrx as a fee

if it forks... market makers will just increase the spread to make up for the $ they'd make in fees

so do i get rid of my ZRX bags? or too early to tell

That's already a thing. gastoken.io/

Welp

This isn't even about fee-based tokens in general, it's about the problems plaguing fee-based 'DEX' tokens.

OP is a retard.

Attached: 014758489248249.jpg (303x463, 82K)

I’m still holding but I’ll ride that shit to zero I think market totally overselling this one right now. Not sure if it makes a new high but fundamentals haven’t changed. Still a good project. It’s no BCHSV but nothing else can be.

Attached: B2F73E19-67E7-4966-8C05-827B88C5F54F.jpg (1242x658, 388K)

So REQ kinda solves ETHs scaling issue?

What is transfer and call

thanks fren, will continue to hold

LINK has a valuable case because its automatic insurance payout without relying on external systems since it's built into how the protocol functions. Most other utility tokens will struggle though

Please don't lump Holo in with your blockchain scams.

Imagine being these low IQ cunts and legitimately not understanding what is happening or what you just read or why it doesn’t affect ZRX or hold any actual meaning/value it all.

And for some of them even after this guy literally pointed it out to you

Why did I ever go all in on REQ. My break even is 25cents

It's just a matter of time, this is the canary.

Attached: G.png (400x416, 156K)

>Fuel
Ok Big Guy

It's nice that biz provides a place where total retards like yourself can feel their opinion matters

Bingo

>bogged down

Attached: download (2).jpg (1200x630, 60K)

That's not opinion, it's facts, look at the news articles. You should talk to your doctor about treating your mild retardation.

Attached: (You).jpg (600x484, 29K)

>+20 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: e8aIEYXi) 12/17/18(Mon)04:23:46 No.12141548▶
>+Showing all replies.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: ZXaTgzJK) 12/17/18(Mon)02:36:35 No.12140775▶
fugg the jannies mmmmmmmmmmmmm brivate bloggchaynes

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

This doesn't apply to LINK.
Once again LINK proves its value. It literally has zero issues or problems.
A brigade of autists have been trying to poke a hole in LINK for more than a year now. None of them could find anything.
We're gonna make it linkbros

Attached: 1511134500322.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)