Worst job you ever had?

worst job you ever had?

Attached: 1540350413341.png (751x684, 683K)

thinking i can make it as a crypto trader
at least when i was working in mcdonalds the food was free and i had enough left to buy a beer or 2 every weekend

I was the guy that collected the shopping carts at a Walmart supercenter. That was my whole job, spending between 5 to 9 hours or so in a massive parking lot at a Walmart, walking around and collecting the carriages.

I was the only person with that job at the store who wasn't on the spectrum somehow. Overall not the worst job in the world, just boring and somewhat demeaning.

>that was my first job, for 6 months in 2012
>making a little over 100k now as a wagecuck codemonkey

Early nineties i was in college and I went to a temp agency to get a job for some extra spending money and I got a job holding a ‘going out of business’ sign at a busy intersection for a furniture store that eventually went out of business at the end of the summer. I though it wasn’t terrible...boring and hot but easy money and I did it at least a dozen times over the summer. But when I went back to school in September, every fucking body recognized me. ‘Hey ..,didn’t I see you holding that sign all summer?’ Girls assumed I was a homeless bum and the teachers would pull me aside and ask me if I was ok and slip a twenty into my hand. Absolute humiliation.

Attached: A46D06B9-FB07-461B-A4D1-2D26591A9983.jpg (500x371, 17K)

all of them

They were all shit imo

>slip a twenty into your hands
What are you talking about that sounds great

Hahahahaha you have to be shitting me

lol job

based and redpilled

Worked at a fibreglass joint.

Wake up itchy, work all day itchy, go to bed itchy, wake up itchy again.

Fuck ever doing that for a long period of time.

Working as a golf course greenskeeper

>wake up at 5 AM
>you exist to facilitate rich boomer's hobby
>air cooled machinery is hot in the summer
>even when you get home you still feel the shakes from the equipment
>dangerous
>mechanic is always bitching at you when the crappy equipment breaks

Worst of all:
>Can't stay up late browsing 4chinz because early start time

I still remember my last drive out of that place.

I am currently a service plumber. I get to go into Americas shittiest houses and fix the shittiest parts of their houses.

Attached: plumber-stock-photograph_csp7014449.jpg (450x320, 26K)

First job, car wash. Saw a guy, who's making minimum wage, lose the tip of his finger drying rims as it rolled out of the automatic exterior washer thing. Kek we picked it up put it on ice and the owner brought him to the hospital.

sorry, insurance wont pay for cosmetic repairs

Attached: 6ca.png (1070x601, 315K)

All jobs have their upsides and downsides, but I would put the factory QA job I had as the worst mainly because doing the job properly was impossible:

>Very little training
>Supervisor refused to recalibrate the bottling machine when they were churning out a huge amount of defective bottles
>Told me to just pretend nothing was wrong by testing only the bottles that didn't have problems
>Food tray printing machine was often broken. Sometimes it didn't churn out proper amounts (should be 100 everytime). Sometimes the trays would get partially stuck in the machine. Got yelled at for not counting/examining the trays fast enough.

>I knew the blame would get passed to me when the customer complains

US Army medic.

Deli Custodian at a grocery store
FUCK that shit

Good goy

High school I shoveled snow at a pig farm. Had to go into the pig pen, got covered in shit while shoveling snow out of their pen. The momma pig were also fucking huge, never thought pigs got that big

good read/10

tell us more about the mommy pigs onii chan

>went strait from working in the family business to running my own business
>literally have no idea what a job interview is like
>cant connect with any of my normie friends about wage cucking

Attached: 1495731006180.png (633x758, 34K)

If I was in that position I’d have a pair of AirPods on and make the day go by with some interesting podcasts -

Am 20. I’m going to do my best to get into uni and become a finance analyst. Am nervous and honestly makes me feel a bit sick - I’m venting here rather than holding it in just so some anons see this - who knows what my fate will be. I just don’t want to waste away my life - I don’t want to be 30 and still in the same position of neeting. It hurts.

McDonalds

He right you know.

Attached: 1361928321277.gif (250x250, 993K)

My worst job is being fucking alive.

Based

And here I thought Jow Forums would be estatic about having a job that literally consists of looking after braphogs.

I have two relatives in their 50's that are like this and they are total fucking psychos. They have no friends because they can't relate to anyone about real-world struggles.

Based

AHAHAHAHAHAA

University dining hall dishroom.
The worst customers combined with the most useless coworkers.

i worked at safeway as a bagger and part of my job was getting the carts. it was the best part of the job desu, i hated having to interact with my normie coworkers and customers.

At least you didn't have to wear a costume and wave the sign in the rain.

Public accountant

factory worker with niggers as coworkers. it’s as bad as it sounds; niggers will try to find an “easier way” to do something and disregard the job instructions and fuck the entire process up. Literal fucking monkeys that can’t follow procedure without acting like baboons.

Attached: 10EF15F2-529B-40CA-A6DD-7349FD14AB41.jpg (1379x900, 132K)

If you're working in a factory you're all monkeys, your color doesn't matter.

Caregiver/retard wrangler.
Had to supervise 2 60-year-olds who both had down syndrome and dementia. They were constantly forgetful, confused, and combative when confronted with the truth, such as the true date & time.
One of them would sometimes wake up at 4am and wanted to walk a mile to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone. We weren't supposed to let him but he would get physically violent if you told him no. Said fuck it after a few bad experiences and let him go his merry way. One day the cops brought him back saying he was in the middle of a roundabout blocking traffic at 5am asking drivers how to get to dairy queen. He had walked five miles in the wrong direction.
The company would get mad at me for 'falling asleep' (wasn't actually) but nobody else wanted to work with these maniacs so they would never discipline me.
Have many more stories. Company put calendars and clocks all over their apartment in a feeble attempt to convince them of the real date/time. I would change them around just to fuck with them and other staff. One time I walked them around for hours and hours at a local park in a circle, telling them we were almost do Dairy Queen. They never caught on.

Congrats on being able to deceive legit retards?

honestly my worst job was being a Software Developer

sitting in front of a computer all day, constantly expected to perform, yet same shit every day. constantly tired from low blood pressure of sitting down. go home at the end of the day, mentally fatigued.

only made 49k at that job too

I have a part time night position where I work alone and listen to audiobooks the whole time.
Job isn't physically or mentally demanding and I get paid to listen to audiobooks lel

have you posted on /out/ before i feel like i read this on out but i read many job threads on Jow Forums like on r9k, wiz, lit, biz i just can never seem to remember where i read it at. thanks!

Hah. Yeah, not that proud of it, but understand that since they were deemed functional by the state, and had no living or capable relatives to care for them, they lived in a legal grey area where they could not be arrested or institutionalized, even if they pulled a knife on you and attempted to kill you, which happened on several times. It was actually illegal to defend yourself as a caregiver. The most you could do was lock yourself in a room and call the police, and when the police would come, they would act like nothing was wrong, and the most that would happen is sharps would be locked in a cabinet for a week or so after the incident took place.
I avoided being stabbed or punched because I would just let them do whatever the fuck they wanted, but their files were filled with physical assault reports from other caregivers. People would actually get the wind knocked out of them and beaten to the ground by these two (retard strength is a real thing) for simply refusing to drive them to a job that didn't exist. I didn't give a fuck and would let them hop on the bus, for example, and we'd ride around for hours until they finally got hungry enough to get off.
The caregiving system is so fucked up. People have no idea the amount of abuse they put up with. Glad I got out of that hellhole years ago.

My first job was a telemarketer. I sat in a little cubicle and talked on the phone all day trying to sell people magazine subscriptions. This was during summer when I was in high school. I quit on my second day.

I had one of those. We had to get people to answer 200 question long surveys. If you couldn't get X number of people to answer, you were fired. I was on the phone with a lonely old lady for literally 30 minutes and then my foot hit the power supply. That job was pretty terrible too, but I was only at it for one day.

Pretending to my family that I'm okay.

Attached: 1475510080_pepe rain.gif (700x525, 421K)

For worst actual job: drywall. The dust constantly, you can't breathe properly even with a mask and you still don't feel clean after a shower.

Worst because of shitty management/bad pay/shit hours etc: grocery bagger boy. The job itself wasn't horrible, just that it paid terrible, eleven different supervisors who all had different arbitrary expectations, bizarrely strict about break length/arrival and departure time etc. God forbid you take a 31 minute lunch rather than the allotted 30.

Haha no I haven't but I know some of the people who worked at the company browsed Jow Forums. These guys were legends so it wouldn't surprise me if someone else posted stories about them.

>The dust constantly, you can't breathe properly even with a mask and you still don't feel clean after a shower.

Don't use automatic sanders.

I work with legit autists and I know the struggle my friend. Getting beat up/assualted at work is no pleasure.

Taco Bell sucked shit.

I worked at Canadian Tire and my job was to load bags of garden supplies into people's vehicles while they stood around. I'd get perfectly fit 30 year old men who'd literally buy 40+ 25kg bags of gravel and just stand there chatting up the qt cashier while the pale lanky loser that was me struggled to move literally a metric tonne of gravel for 9 leaf bucks an hour

Holy fuck lol

I had a retard try to fight me in high school for hitting on his girl. I just walked away

To clarify, she wasn't a retard, he just liked her. Creepy motherfucker would always try to guilt girls into kissing and hugging him. They're smarter than they let on and they definitely use the tard card to their advantage.

worked at a gas station deli in the bad part of town with a mudshark manager and the rest of the staff were either lesbian antifa tier women or nigger/spics. it was a red pilling experience to say the least

All my jobs as an adolescent teen were complete shit.
However, the worst one was probably my first under the table job. 15 I worked for an old boomer who owned a driving school and her side candle business. Well, this bitch taught me to drive so I asked her for a job. 6$ an hour. Work included doing all her yard work, which she had a huge garden to say the least, and helping her operate her candle business. So moving candles, reorganizing different dumb things, setting up for shows. Being her little “salesman”. Moving big ass racks that weighed 100s of pounds. Soon as I turned 16, I left and went to work at a legitimate business. Working for her allowed me to buy a truck when I finally turned 16 and could drive

Worked in a soap factory melting big blocks of chemical waxes in a 44galon drum of oil. It was a tough time and I had no choice I needed iimmediate work but I grinder it out and got a better job. That was long ago now things are all gravy

shilling link, god I fucking hate these fags

OH NO NO NO

all shit but worst was when I worked in an hospital, I literally had cleanup vomit, pickuup human shit with my hands, and a patient even coughed blood on my face...

Worked at a woodworking factory for 3 months.

I glued together wooden boards to make window bars on a machine, then sawed off the ends and piled this shit up on the pallet.

The chance of cutting your fingers or breaking something was higher then ever. One day on drunk motherfucker nearly broke my hand.

Attached: machine.jpg (480x360, 49K)

the one i'm currently in, inbound call centre

thankfully i'm leaving in two weeks

I worked in a Amazon warehouse as a picker and it was legit the worst shit I ever did in my life. It was so mundane and repetative that you would just zone out. Also they super heavily tracked your progress and all the managers where college grads.

Got out of that and do tradie work with air-conditioning units.

chicken factory
I quit after 2 weeks because I had the urge to kill myself

>I was the only person with that job at the store who wasn't on the spectrum somehow.

Attached: 1467621584847_1.jpg (354x390, 40K)

Auto bell.

>jump in this moving car on a conveyor
>make sure you wipe and dry this incredibly weird autistic way

Previous job (at my current employer) insane working pressure. Was the only one in the team who actually delivered stuff (with shitty tooling). The rest was just leeching, talking bad stuff about me when I wasn't there. Management never stood up for me. When I started talking about the toxic working environment and thoughts about getting a job in an other department the management even tried to give me a bad review probably in the hope the new department wouldn't hire me. Gained a lot of weight in the period and started drinking heavy. Got flashbacks about how I got bullied in schools.

Luckily I got the new job and everything is great again. But man that where some hard times, learned a lot of valuable live lessons..

If your in position where work is killing you slowly just leave!!! Believe me everything is better then working a toxic environment.

Attached: download (4).jpg (109x145, 5K)

The worst job I've had was not having a job. I'd spend 8+ hours a day commuting to shitholes to talk to some cunt who already hated me because I meant competition for their source of income in the tiny job market, filling out papers, write fat-HR-woman friendly shit in my resume which would make me gag and sift through spam from job sites which would always dump ads which required +50 years of experience and at least a Nobel price in some esoteric field for an "Entry" job.

Now with actual jobs it's either one:

Cleaner, 5 to 8AM, sometimes scrubbing toilets, sometimes I would be told to do other people's work as well as some lazy nog decided not to work today. Other than that pretty comfy, I'd walk around, zone out and pretend to be busy and all that while listening to music. Shit pay though due to limited hours, had to ask parents for money to cover rent.

Compliance QA Tester, minimum wage, had to commute which sapped the already low pay, zero hour contract so there were weeks with 0 work while I still had to pay rent, actually pretty stressful as you could get fired for tiny shit and it was easy to miss out on something due to the insane pacing while you were also expected to train some absolute monkeys off the street while taking all responsibility for their errors. Your coworkers would also randomly not show up so you were expected to cover other people's work in an already strained time frame. On the bright side I've met some of the coolest people in my life and on slow days we'd just chill, work slowly and talk about shit while playing vidyo gaemz. Eventually I got enough experience to move to a better paid and overall more comfortable job that I almost enjoy.

Attached: 1527544130538.png (1387x1020, 855K)

I remember my first job making min wage and going to lunch and thinking holy fuck this lunch cost an entire hours worth of work.

I was a dishwasher at mexican restaurant for 5 months
it was hand washing, back breaking, kitchen restock, soup and salad prep,tortilla chip stocking
waitresses and chefs getting pissed (mostly roastie waitresses, chefs were mental but understanding)
no tips even though they were supposed to split on busy days where my responsibilities increased

the good thing was drugs were easy to get and usually pretty good
I didn't make any money in those 5 months and sometimes went further into the hole by using drugs every night while still living with my parents

When I was 17 I laboured for a general builder and can confirm fiber glass is horrible to work with

Is that Craig Wright?
He invented plumbing btw

>dishwasher at mexican restaurant
Kek my boss's son quit came to work for our his dad (without being too specific, million dollar woodworking projects). Caused several fires by putting oily rags in the trash. Very low attention span. Bull in a china shop. Boss had to stop using the line "Even my son could do it better".

Son quit and washes dishes at Mexican restaurant, which he really enjoys. He's not going to inherit the company.

Used to drive one of this for a living
The first months were ok, I just needed to pick up the 'package' and leave it in the funeral home. Usually old people who died at their homes/hospital or people who wanted to be buried at their home towns. Some kids too, but the actual contact with the corpse was minimum because the technicians prepared the 'package' before.
Then the economic recession hit my country fucking hard and the company started to fire people. They paid me one of those funeral-home cosmetician courses (sorry dont know the name in english) so the driving thing of my job was just some days, the rest of the week, trying to fix corpses.
I remember one girl, around 22yo, who died of cancer. She was still beautiful so it hit me hard for some reason, then the poor girl pissed herself on the table. A total mess that I had to clean.
I quit that day.
Thank god I finished my degree a year later.

Attached: carroza-bmw.jpg (841x534, 101K)

Police Officer

Was a cleaner at my school when I was 16-18, money was sweet for the time but Jesus Christ did I resent everyone at the school. I had to clean my form room and my form teacher was a messy fuck and would complain his class wasn't 100 percent clean. Worst off was that i would do the toilets and on Thursdays the guys at after school detention would mess it up just as I had cleaned it. Also came in once to find one of the toilet bins on fire with shit in the bin.

Harbor Freight unloading trucks was pretty awful. Destroyed my back for 9 dollars an hour.... absolutely not worth it. My co-workers sucked too.

Reminds me when I worked overnight at a hotel. Literally every night was do nothing but get shitfaced, play PSP, and watch movies. But seriously though the unhealthiest time of my life. My diet subsisted of nothing but vodka and taco Bell and that's not even hyperbole

Christ. That's rough

Worked as a bus boy at 14. Seriously one of the scariest jobs for an innocent young boy. Even at age 25 I have not seen as much alcohol, cocaine, and heroin use as much as I've seen while washing dishes. But it was pretty cool because some of the line cooks were cool with buying me liqour which at 14 is like a one way ticket to high school pussy town

Attached: Carterlaughing.jpg (280x304, 8K)

Pumping gas when I was 16

>Minimum wage got increased from $8.25CAD to $9 or something
>'because of the raise you all got I'm expecting you to be working 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the end of your shift to make up for it' (keep in mind this was a mandatory minimum wage increase, not a raise)
>Owner refused to pay for propane training, and would get us to just do it without certification. It's super easy, but still not something you want a 16 year old who knows nothing doing, and not having a certified employee doing it is a $50k fine
>Got yelled at for waiting inside when it was -40 and no customers were there, were expected to wait outside and freeze to greet them the second they came up
>No breaks for an 8.5 hour shift, except a 15 minute lunch that we lost 30 minutes of pay for
>People got fired for calling in sick
>A guy literally had a stroke and died in the store and our boss got mad at us for trying to attend to him while waiting for paramedics to come instead of helping customers

I could go on, but holy fuck, just thinking about that job riles me up

Wow your boss sounds like an asshole. Did the guy stay dead?

Ya he actually died, I grabbed a sweater or some shit off the rack to put under his head while the cashier was doing chest compressions on him. I got threatened after to have the cost of the sweater deducted from my pay because it was merchandise (he didn't actually, but still). And then when I was standing outside to keep customers out of the store because no one wants to see that and it should be clear for paramedics, I got yelled at to keep serving the customers and ring them through

Being alive

boss tried to make profit from his shitty business, self-employment transforms you into a kike

I sold hoovers door to door when i was 19.
Not simple hoovers but 3k€ hoovers in fucking croatia where the medium wage at the time was like 600€, most buyers were retired people who would get a loan they would bè paying for 3 years for a fucking hoover....sure It was an amazing product...but getting a loan to buy a hoover is insane. Luckily It was in rural areas where i didn't know anyone.
It was a usefull experience though...

His business was insanely profitable as it was though. He was paying about $30-$50/hour for labour (not including shit like insurance which I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even pay) and there were days when I would cash out close to 10 grand in an 8.5 hour shift on my till (I sometimes worked cash, not strictly pumping gas). He had 2 or 3 other gas stations too. Ya he didn't make that much off gas and smokes because of how much our government taxes it, but made a killing off snacks/drinks (there was a highschool just down the street) and lotto. He was just an actual jew and if he, for instance, profited $100/hour, he'd want $120 and it would be our fault for not meeting that.

He even tried to get us to give our tips to him that people would give us for shit like washing their windows or whatever, until one employee stood up and said that was illegal. It amounted to like $15 a day too, and was one of the few perks of the job (not having to buy lunch with your own money basically). In his eyes all the money collected on site was his money even if it was a tip for good service. He would even get mad at us for going across the street to burger king for lunch instead of spending our money on shitty premade sandwiches there

Okay so he was already a kike. interesting

Not actually, he was Portuguese so most likely Catholic

guys, i accidentally hid my graph i tradingview.
how do i get it back?!

Attached: nordisk.jpg (968x1288, 122K)

> shady software firm in 2010

writing tools to catalog the social media footprint of people involved in lawsuits and claims against our clients (health insurers).

> basically cambridge analyitica + obamacare.

they fired me exactly 88 days into the job, minutes after I reported that the tools were finished. if they had waited until monday to fire me, they'd have had to give me two weeks notice and unemployment benefits. my final paycheck was prorated to the minute.

Attached: 1542428688808.png (1108x521, 604K)

My job for the past 7 months, I quit it a few weeks ago, feels good.

I'm fucking crying, thank you user

Your life be a meme.

I had to sort clothes of hospital patients.
None of you had it worse than me.

>worked at a cattle farm
>one calf was in quarantine because it was sick
>felt sorry for the guy, petted him trying to comfort him
>turns out he had some contagious disease
>I spread the disease unknowingly while feeding the cows
>18 cows and the calf died
>got fired, keept the clothes lol

HELP

Sephardic jew maybe