If someone gifted you 100k what would you do with it?

If someone gifted you 100k what would you do with it?

Attached: 1505391991581.webm (960x540, 2.27M)

Israel has no right to exist.

Invest in Coca Cola and use it as my emergency fund, invest everything I make outside of it in my speculative investments.

burn it because money is the root of all evil

My mother gifted me 80k two years ago. Bought a new car, few suits and spend almost 20k for coke and thots.

Invest half in buttcorn when it bottoms and with the rest, I would buy a vehicle I can live inside of while living a minimalistic lifestyle until I'm a multi-millionaire.

it would begin.

Attached: il_570xN.1170165435_ovi4.jpg (570x853, 142K)

crypto did this and I gambled and lost it all on shitcoins

how much does coca cola pay in dividends?

Invest it all into link

all in LINK

Attached: 12414.png (278x271, 89K)

$70k into dividend stocks and $30k into a rental property

buy 33 BTC

sell when it inevitably hits 40k some time in the next 10 years

Give it back

I wont accept handouts

put it in vanguard and withdraw $3k annually

Fpbp

1. Pay down any debts totaling less than $25k.

2. For the next 2-3 years you need to protect the remaining principle. Any idiot telling you to put it into the market right now is like someone telling you to invest in BTC a year ago. Don't make that mistake. The real estate market is too high as well.

Put it into an Ally account. Either take the 2% or ladder CDs and get a little more. Right now you protect the principle and spend the interest investing in crypto. Only the interest. If you touch that principle you're an idiot.

3. In 4 years when the world is done shitting itself in the recession think about putting it into the market or buying a rental.

Buy for $20k worth if link and Invest remaining into Vanguard index funds

Fuck 1000 whores

What if i just all in spy puts? Stupid?

Did the guy shit himself?

get a fixed % credit and buy an apartment

You’re not as smart or as fast as the HFTs. It depends on how much 100k is to you. If it’s nothing then sure. If it’s 25-50% of your net worth then, no. Either reduce debt or set up safe passive income.

90% in BTC
10% in CHZ next month

Attached: chz.png (272x185, 3K)

If I had a spare $100k I would buy DAI and deposit it in Compound.Finance to earn that sweet 8% interest.

Waste it.

satan niggers out reeeeee

Attached: molochcumfirmed.png (265x183, 6K)

Is that poo on his bum bum?

Attached: 1502088125130.jpg (657x527, 42K)