Why does biz hate Vechain? Honestly, what's so bad about it?

Why does biz hate Vechain? Honestly, what's so bad about it?

Attached: vechainbmw.jpg (1400x796, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/juGWpVLPGHg?t=211
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/china-claims-more-patents-than-any-country-most-are-worthless
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$500 NFC printer
>no evidence of technology actually existing
>went from a RFID startup to an all-encompassing platform out of nowhere
>shitty Ethereum fork with NEO GAS ponzi integration
>ponzi masternodes
>99 anonymous chinks running proof of authority nodes
>Sunny Lu looks like he has down syndrome
>trusting chinks with critical supply chains
>trusting chinks with anything
>literally no one of any value to this space gives a fuck about it
>paid articles on CNBC to scam boomers
>"the rumors are true"
>"it will below your mind"
>"muh vaccines saving the chink chillun"
>fraudulent partnership claims
>based in Shenzhen, the international capital of chink scams
Am I missing anything?

Reddit faggot coin

I hold vechain bags and this is accurate. I bought back when it was a simple logistics startup. All this bizarre extra shit came out of nowhere and I sold 80% of my bags at a small loss since it was going off the rails.

The way reddit fags defend vechain should tell you all you need to know. Most are massive retard moonboi cryptobros who have no fucking idea and just got brainwashed by cck, shilling, and all the bs upvoted shit.

They turn simple ideas into shill marketing at its finest. Look at the tech dive series. Nothing of technical value, reddit will tell you to do your own research because they don’t know how to answer. They hype absolutely nothing to dumb asses. The token value is absurd and it will not hold 27 on CMC. This all and heavy market manipulation. That heavy jump to 200sat and a slow bleed back to current value is not natural and it is not whales, it is absolutely disgusting.

lol. i honestly hope vechain turns out to be legit so i can watch all the fags constantly shitting up this board with vechain hate commit suicide.

also since I participated in some competition my email is roasted and spammed every 10 minutes, they literally sold my data

*to half of the world

any serious investor knows to avoid chink companies. they're designed solely to suck wealth out of the west and bring it back to communist china

The most obvious scam in crypto

VeChain is trying to solve supply/logistic issues in CHINKLAND, for CHINKS
Only markets to BURGERS
It's a scam user. Why would they ignore the potential 1+billion investors in China, and only focus on investors in the West?

This, it is blindingly obvious. All these medium articles and zero documentation of the most important part. The implementation and hardware. It's all smoke and mirrors.

>>$500 NFC printer
>>no evidence of technology actually existing
>>went from a RFID startup to an all-encompassing platform out of nowhere
>>shitty Ethereum fork with NEO GAS ponzi integration
>>ponzi masternodes
anonymous chinks running proof of authority nodes
>>Sunny Lu looks like he has down syndrome
>>trusting chinks with critical supply chains
>>trusting chinks with anything
>>literally no one of any value to this space gives a fuck about it
>>paid articles on CNBC to scam boomers
>>"the rumors are true"
>>"it will below your mind"
>>"muh vaccines saving the chink chillun"
>>fraudulent partnership claims
>>based in Shenzhen, the international capital of chink scams
>Am I missing anything?
Yeah your missing the 38 patents they have dipshit. You literally just made a of that shit up.

Literally dumped on me so hard my stack is at 99% loss lmao

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-193839.jpg (1080x2280, 470K)

It's dead, Jim. Sell it and buy something that hasn't mooned already

Attached: Its-dead-jim.jpg (346x259, 21K)

you fucking stupid faggot bag holder fuck off cunt

Don't get me started on this pajeet-tier chink excrement and their Marvel Thor super faggot nodes.

Do you remember that X-node bullshit they pulled earlier in the year?
Sunny: Hey round-eye, lock-up your X-node before it's too late! This will be your one and only chance -- NEVER AGAIN -- to be the proud owner of an X-node and Vechink ambassador!
And many faggots fell for this bullshit and sunk tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars into this faggotry to secure those X-nodes. And then recently they've announced that you can just buy a fucking X-fag from the open market for just a couple of thousand bucks!! I kid you not. All those faggots that invested their life savings to get an Xnode and are down 90+% could have just waited until now and bought one for just 2k. LMAO!!! The absolute audacity of these chink scammers amazes me. If I didn't have a conscience I might actually admire these fuckers.
Fuck me, if you want to learn how to scam then get a fucking apprenticeship with Sunny Lu or Cream. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this shitcoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To give credit where it's due, I do like their fucking Vechink stool. I'm not larping either. This fucking stool represents a greater achievement for Vechink than 99% of other shitcoins (I wish I was kidding). Seriously, good effort Mr.stoolmaker, Vechink certainly doesn't deserve you.

Attached: stool.jpg (2794x3725, 975K)

basically this. i managed to dump this scam at 4$ at their bmw rebrand muh rumor event. i knew at that time it was the right move, lol.

the stool is some next level social marketing, its quite impressive how well they do that kind of shit.

Bro these chinks have your emotions held hostage and you've developed Stockholm Syndrome. VeChain is a blatant scam targeting normie retail investors.

Foxy is it you again?

Jackson Fu is the founder of China's 2nd most successful hedge fund doing steady returns of 1% DAILY. 1% DAILY faggot.

There is not a chance VeChain will not be successful with a genius like as the chief strategist behind VeChain

youtu.be/juGWpVLPGHg?t=211

Attached: cream.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I swear you VeChink fags are just barely higher IQ than those XVG zoomers. Use your fucking head, m8.

lmfao get a load of this retard

Because lots of biztards got chinked and want their mommy’s allowance back

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-26/china-claims-more-patents-than-any-country-most-are-worthless

Chinks

Attached: japs.png (1080x714, 896K)

wtf i love shinks now

You are not going to make it
Mark my words

Unlike western women, chink women are naturally submissive as they have yet to be brainwashed by (((MSM))). There is likely a genetic component too, as they are innately hardwired to be slaves to white cock. Had a qt Korean girlfriend in college. I really wish I hadn't been a degenerate who cheated on her. She was only with two other guys besides me, which is pretty much equivalent to being a virgin in this day and age.

Lol@you, stupid faggot. I actually will make it because I know a handful of 1000x projects in the works that are deliberately not mentioned here. By the time you see them shilled here it'll already be too late for you.

Sometimes, lurking here, I wonder if I'll make it because if everybody knows what's going to moon then it can't moon (eth, link, btc...) . And sometimes these threads appear, and I get my hopes back up, people are still that bad at investing.

If you are following projects like FOAM or Holochain then you are miles ahead of 95% of the retards in this space. If you aren't then I suggest you spend more time doing research.

Kek.

Attached: 1544090802524.jpg (264x254, 42K)

1% Daily return. KEK

Carlos Matos and Bitconnect have passed the baton to Jackson Fu and VeChain.

VeChainers are now the dummest morons in crypto.

Attached: matos.png (800x450, 366K)

Backing the wrong horse. Ethereum based supply chain is the future. Devery uses erc721 for traceability. Vechain is a meme

Attached: received_315364455683464.png (930x764, 1.07M)

Bros, I sold at 104. It's going back down right? :(