I was unironically asked by some acquaintances if I was gay yesterday. I assured them that I am not gay...

I was unironically asked by some acquaintances if I was gay yesterday. I assured them that I am not gay, and that I don't date because i want to focus on myself. Why do normies have to date people?

Attached: 1532695334069.jpg (475x475, 78K)

Why are you talking to normies?

Attached: 1544930539892.png (1178x732, 268K)

This.
Talking to normalfags is a waste of time

this is what buying chainlink does to you user

t.faggot

u gay

I dont have the luxury of being a NEET, and I got caught up talking to coworkers

Normalfags are weird. It's best to not say too much about yourself.

Copy and paste this, press print and take it to work tomorrow:

"Dear [your manager]

I appreciate the experience I've gained working for [X company], however I feel like it is time to move on to new challenges in order to grow.

Please take this as my amicable [x time]'s notice of resignation. I will ensure I assist as much as possible in any handover work that needs to be carried out.

Yours
[user]"

Attached: 1544996995962.png (1653x957, 101K)

Seriously. They cant function independently and therefore HAVE to have someone else in their life, regardless of whether or not they're compatible. I laugh every time I see couples divorce when you could see it a mile away that they hated each other.

Saved for the day when I can afford to do so

This
> I am taking pride beeing a social outcast only conducting in interaction with other humans on an anonymous lativian urban gardening forum at friday nights

Attached: 4i88GgaV8qiGEw1xifwYz2xp7RJEnNpBZq7dn2K5yUPQ7gAGCsBcNubbv1zM9kKzN1d3q75zr8pZ4anuD1jyr4bu8PK3eZzokG71 (640x626, 88K)

>"You know I can't do THAT!"

Attached: 1544928363065.png (498x499, 26K)

fixed the sweat pledge part of that image so it looks better

Attached: 1542956871132.jpg (1178x732, 255K)

You hold chainlink, right?

Why not use nixon's model?
To whom it may concern,

I hereby resign the office of ___.

user

This speaks to me
>”take a seat and we’ll discuss your yearly performance”

that's some good work m8, but the zoomer/boomer guys have fucked up eyes

No, I didn't make it, I literally just pasted in the pledge on the upper right so it was more visible than the first post in this thread

All it's missing now is this

Attached: tq2juwwbsid11.jpg (1024x536, 126K)

fucking christ this is the worst one.

for fucks sake..

Attached: oh christ.png (274x129, 63K)

>you don't date anyone
>you must be gay
what kind of normalfag logic is that. Wouldn't I be dating guys then instead of noone ? My dad once asked me this shit while he was drunk, that if I don't go out on dates I must be gay then

Kek that is probably my favourite wagie meme. It deserves a place in the picture.

Attached: 1519238917666.jpg (1178x725, 219K)

This is what the middle class gets for being fat and lazy and selfish:

Masters.

Attached: 1529737170302.png (1180x750, 453K)

same thing, told them i converted to islam so dating is HARAM

added your little thing too, pal
forgot to mention, I fixed it more

Attached: 1527305906266.png (1180x750, 634K)

We can pretend you are a part of some hyper intelligent eccentric elite that ordinary people can't understand and we can pretend you don't want to date anything, but in reality you are just autistic retarded normie and closet homo

Attached: s-l640.jpg (526x640, 44K)

most of the Normies take like 2 weeks after a break up to be in a new relationship.

i always wonder how they do it.

ironically this

A friend from college asked if I was gay once.
Like a year later she told me that her qtp2t friend who was now in a relationship had been interested in me all along and thats why she asked.
I hate womens stupid "signs"

I have been asked the same question...I went out on Friday night..Don't know why I do it! Nothing bad happened everyone enjoyed themselves...But if i did not stay present with them in convo. I only think about how i don't wanna be there. When it came to home time. I realise how much i hate 'hangin out' with people swore I would not do it anymore. This keeps reoccurring, but still do it ffs.

For some reason people want to hang out with me...I went out to dinner with my 'friends' wife the other day as an example. He drove us both there...weird.

I told them i was not going out on Friday & got 'Oh Come on' 'its been a while' got rid of 1 only to have another call...

I put my phone on do not disturb mode..hope they get the message

> For some reason people want to hang out with me...
>I went out to dinner with my 'friends' wife the other day
Cool blog post larper

Not a larp about the wife..When it was arranged it assumed my friend was coming as well.
In the cab on the way home on Friday she rested her head on my shoulder...Made me feel nervous

Perfect. When I saw your higher res one I was like FUCK making it again.

> In the cab on the way home on Friday she rested her head on my shoulder...Made me feel nervous

Please stop it user...

Attached: 1544409691146s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

I know, its bad isn't it...Can't wait to KMS one day

Don't forget to send me your Bitcoin

what wrong with being gay?

Attached: GodHatesFags.jpg (618x412, 55K)

Its called love, asshole. Something youll never experience. It usually doesnt last forever because people are so flawed by todays disgusting society, but its not their fault.

It's a sickness you idiot. Those people are miserable and evil

Other than sticking your dick in the shitty asshole of another man?

>Its called love, asshole
normie Cope... that word is thrown around to much, especially by the normies.

Fagots think that if TV says they are normal they magically become normal.
Reality is different homos, you're sick in the head and you will never enjoy drinking wet pussy juices like a real man

It's literally all just different mixtures of water that our bodies excrete when aroused. Whether you're drinking jizz or pussy juice you're fucking DISGUSTING. I hate normalfags.

>am not gay, and that I don't date because i want to focus on myself.
eww sounds gay

>its literally just different mixtures of the food process it's fine if I eat my husband's shit

Im 30 and not married. Everybody at my office thinks that something is wrong with me and every single girls is trying to hook me up with their fatty/ugly/divorced friends.
Spending my holidays in Thailand didnt help too.
Why normies cant be alone?

Man, they think you're sitcom gay.

My boss wants to know what I did the past two months. I worked maybe 5 days total, still completed my assignments, I just spent the remaining time in standby, I might have to get myself a new job for new year. I find all of this funny despite being on the verge of failure.

>not ordering them to drop trou for some rear entry to establish dominance

same here. im quitting this job to join a big corp where i hope i will be kept busy. its somewhat nice to not do anything but it totally kills your motivation to work for anything in life when you live alone.

>you're sitcom gay.
What do you mean by that?

Cope gay boy

Good luck, it's good that you already have a plan B. I need these coming holidays to restore my will to go on with this bullshit and think about where to go with my career.

Idk man I’m starting to fear this though, 28 yo boomer here. I haven’t been in a relationship since I was 24-25 and my relatives are starting to ask when I will meet a nice girl. I know ima. Year or two everyone around the office will as well. Having a woman can be very nice at times but then I always see my friends fighting with their GF and wife and think “damn it’s pretty cool not having to answer to anyone and being able to have peace and quiet at my place without someone with a shitty vibe ruining my nights because she’s mad that I bought the wrong kind of bread which means I don’t think or “care” about her”.

They think you're so gay that it's trendy to have you as a friend. The guy is so certain that you can't get your peepee up for women that he leaves you alone with his wife.

PEPE SILVIA DOESNT EXIST

I'm a narcissistic sociopath, all I focus on is making money and eating delicious home cooked meals

I don't speak to anyone but my mother, I don't feel emotions and it keeps me sharp when trading, user experience may vary.

Normies only ask to be insulting. It's actually not "PC" anymore to inquire.

If it was a woman/en, it's a subversive cuck attempt. Your response there determines how long you can/will be friend zoned.

Back in high school, the topic of being gay came up, and a girl told me "you're more straight than X". I was reassured since I knew that X had a crush on a girl at the time. Later, he went to university and came out as gay.

lmao
I feel like ~24 is the end of when you are still attractive to women without having expensive condo, car, etc. After that you need to flash your wealth or job security, which usually attracts the wrong type of women.

Attached: 1516169716773.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

I've been single for 5 years after a 6 year relationship out of high school. I fully regret not being single in college. Now im 27 and can't find anyone. Dating apps are garbage

Holy shit why would you spend your holidays in Thailand and why would you tell anybody about it

lolwut

If and when we make it I propose that we throw a stripper and blow party. Only Jow Forumsraelis invited.

>narcissistic sociopath
>doesnt speak to anyone
yeah, no. you're a self-diagnosed assburger who falsely believes "narcissistic sociopath" sounds edgier and cooler than "autism spectrum".
you are obviously not a manipulator/charmer/imposter, but a sad, lonely wannabe gordon gecko.
assburgers often think they are sociopaths due to little to no empathy, but i bet you weren't the one bullying others in school - it was the other way around, wasnt it?

Attached: 1346153895733.png (293x332, 87K)

>Lol you'll NEVER experience your girlfriend cheating on you and emotionally manipulating you until you're a husk of a man. Its not her fault btw. Only us LUCKY NORMAL people get to enjoy that!

Meh I have a super nice car, and wardrobe. Not falling for the house meme at the top of a bubble RN. Maybe it is too late to find a woman that actually likes me for me and I have to swallow the red pill that there’s nothing but gold diggers left. Question then becomes is it better to be alone that with someone only using you for your resources? Or is this thought process just the ideas of aggravated incels. Younger girls I’ve fucked this year all have a million beta orbiters/other chads trying to fuck them so locking down a nice one is a pain in the ass and doesn’t even seem worth it after you watch them swallow your nut and then start texting their orbiters while in bed with you.

i was accused by a fat coworker of being gay when i wouldn't go out with her.
i may be a bit on the heavy side as well but even i got standards.

you are lying, because if you truly wanted to focus on yourself you wouldnt give a shit about what people ask you

You only love them because they make you feel special. It's just a glorified ego trip.

you have to invest your semen in a qt 3.14 early user. Women are a depreciating asset and lose almost all value after about 35. The only ROI you can get out of it is a son to carry on your legacy after you're long gone and if you have a daughter well then F i guess.
Normies understand this on an instinctual level but are too braindead to actively realise it.

You wasted a golden opportunity to shill LINK.

When they said "gay" you could have replied you thought they said "Sergey" and went into detail about decentralized oracles.