Anyone else here surprised it isn't dropping faster?

Anyone else here surprised it isn't dropping faster?

Attached: shitcoin.png (256x256, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/mt-gox-creditors-are-preparing-to-claim-for-bitcoin-repayments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean it has dropped nearly 50% in a month's time, so that's not nothing

That's because a lot of newbies bought thinking that it's just a dip.

Why would I drop anymore? We bottom now

Because it is a dead cat bounce and we will never see BTC over 3500 ever again.

Attached: 1544220829702.jpg (640x502, 16K)

3 digits again when?

this rattles my bones

Attached: Untitled.png (928x724, 50K)

We are nearing 1 year bear market. Kys kike

coindesk.com/mt-gox-creditors-are-preparing-to-claim-for-bitcoin-repayments
>The revised policy stated that the first payments to creditors are expected to start in May or June 2019
Whatever's left of Bitcoin will be shat into the ground mid-2019.

Attached: 3198.png (666x461, 73K)

I thought it was going to $1500-2000

It is predicted that people will only get 20% of their compensation in btc. The rest will be paid out in fiat. At the old rate of btc. Basically at 500. LMAO.

There's no hard rule saying bear markets last only one year. It could last even longer and crypto may never recover.

Euphoric

All I want for Christmas is sub-3000 bitcoin.

Attached: DVTJGxTWsAUSUkB.jpg (152x254, 14K)

Denial is strong. I have had an itchy trigger finger to buy more 20 cent link, but grand pap is going to shit the bed down to 3 digits. I feel it in my plums

It would be dropping faster if they didn't keep pumping Tether into it. Every day they pump about 20-50 million new Tethers into it, and people keep falling for the same trick over and over again. I think the tipping point is going to come when the numbers of people trying to withdraw but can't get their money out gets into the tens of thousands

It's coming. We are going to see epic meltdowns like nothing we've seen yet.

Attached: this is what a tether pump looks like.jpg (1160x647, 146K)

ancient fud. and no there's no "tether pump" you absolute brainlet

This

Attached: 1542294762856.png (572x492, 75K)

4 billion market cap dumb for 3k price drop
if we get 1 billion pump it will shoot to fucking 8k
now get ready

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

Attached: 1544991651823.jpg (640x480, 81K)

This