Dubs names my new crypto youtube channel

Dubs names my new crypto youtube channel

Attached: 1544146946652.jpg (640x800, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2qjX8VEP5cgIimnm43hrjA
youtube.com/watch?v=7qLyI4ut2iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ihateniggersandjews

Kikes and crypto

bigtittybtc

Shillary Clinton

I WANTED A THREAD
UNORIGINAL IMAGE

Crypto Nigger

ultimate neetbux unleashed

ok Jow Forums is officialy banned from getting dubs

NiggerJew.com

The Late Adopter

unironically likely

kekked

Checked and based

> sides have reached orbit

Attached: image.jpg (986x797, 573K)

Short It

Ok

Shillary Bitnton

cryptodicklet

There we go. Who would knew that makeing new channel took 20 min.

Anyways, start subscribing. I will post something within a week. You have a chance to be early adopters ;)

youtube.com/channel/UC2qjX8VEP5cgIimnm43hrjA

Attached: 1544148044555.jpg (1080x1349, 74K)

How much to cum in its ass?

Is that a doll? Holy shit they're fucking sexy

literally missed the train on this dude

the big crypto youtubers are losing subscribers by the day, and the desperation shows very blatantly

it is very sad to see a youtuber enjoying vacations to maldives and claiming bitcoin going to 50k EOY just hodlgang!! in january
and then try and push BS crypto courses on udemy and shill shitcoins on their channel to make ends meet today

do you literally want to end up like this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=7qLyI4ut2iQ

unless you're sitting on 100btc now it will be difficult to separate yourself from the thousand other crypto youtubers

It's absolutely perfect. You got lucky.

All valid points mate. But Im not makeing crypto channel because Im sitting on 100 btc and wanna brag about how I sold it at 20k and therefore Im some kind of expert in the field. Because I havent.

Also, Im not delusional. I undertstand how shit crypto is now and channel wont be exclusivly about crypto, but anything investing/speculateing related. My motives are also more towards just being the opposite of other investing channels like "THIS SHIT WILL MAKE YOU RICH, GREAT TECH, SUPER EXCITED." blah blah

Im in this for the youtube money and have a goal that withing a year I will make 1k per month atleast or I will close the channel. I have a job and a business allready so 1k isnt much. Its just a side gig I wanna try out as I feel Im better at marketing and human psycology them most other. So its a thing I wanna do to prove to myself that I am what I think I am or Im accualy delusiona about what I understand and can/can not, do.

Moon man notorious kkk

Nigger baby love machine

Attached: 1469657308935.jpg (486x409, 45K)

Krypto knight

Attached: 1445913064158.png (1000x966, 23K)

Thanks, OP. Don't complain about the YT commenters, though. You asked Jow Forums, you'll get Jow Forums as audience.

Who is he/she/it?