Are there any Business Owners here?

I dont consider crypto investing a business. Are there any actual business people/entrepreneurs/value investors that post here?

if so, whats your year been like?

Attached: 1543783061829.jpg (600x1121, 59K)

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

Attached: 1544940806195.jpg (890x480, 64K)

I actually own a factory in California

Run a promotional shop, have had a good year. More than 600k in sales, I've taken home about 150k in salary.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Restaurant
Girlfriends family owns it
I run it
Would be shit without me
8 years, all profits but one 3 years ago
problems expanding or makeing chain out of it
Im not motivated enough
Could double/tripple yearly profits if I do everything on my todo list
Still not motivated enough as I dont own the place

Attached: 1544038644492.jpg (480x360, 38K)

IMAGINE THE SMELL

can you just imagine what it would be like to peel off those leggings, roll down her panties, spread those sweet cheeks apart, stick your nose into her sweaty/musky crack right after she went for a run, and take a nice big whiff of that tight brapper? if there's a heaven on earth, that would be it.

It seems like you're getting used.

yuck

Yes. Year has been great.

Started a real estate development company after selling my previous business in the oil industry. Been building typical residential and mix use units for a few years learning the industry and making a nice margin; 30-50%. Recently gathered some deep pocket investors together to try something different. Mixed use micro property community suburb. We're talking less than 1000 sqft lots with close to 90% fill.

We've bought the land. Spent the last year lobbying city council members, police & fire chiefs, city manager, and several key planning department employees to approve the zoning and code changes to make it happen. We're less than a year away from finally getting all the T's crossed.

Our only concern is another recession. Even at the low price high end property we'll be selling we'll struggle if that happens. Otherwise we're looking at making a killing with long term residual revenue over management fees and development contracting on sold lots.

Should a recession hit, for what alternative could you use your property? Sounds like you need to consider that. I’m of the opinion that there is always a way.

best year ever

Hell yeah dude

Land retains value far better than most other assets in the US. Myself and my partners have no money woes. We could lose half or more of our net worth and we'd still exist.

Land is generally unaffected by recessions. If tomorrow the market crashed we'd be just as good as we are today.We could sit on the land for over a decade. Cost us less than $100k per year which could all be written off. If we started developing and it crashes. We'd still own good land in a major city. Where thousands of desperate individuals searching for cheaper housing or investors hungry for return would park their money. We'd go $.80 on the $1; still come out with a 35 margin.

Real estate is pure money. I truly truly didn't believe that and looked down on it for years before I finally got into it. Until the US government changes a fuck ton of laws like guaranteeing mortgages. Manipulating interest rates low. Designing the tax code to help home owners and developers. It's an incredibly low risk environment to invest.

Good. I agree with you on all points.

>less than 1,000 square foot lots
I threw up in my mouth.

i import drugs from china and distribute it to dealers an i considered a Business Owners

Attached: Consent.jpg (300x263, 18K)

If there isn't demand. I wouldn't build the supply.

What does it make?

Bastards like you are the reason real estate in the US is so messed up. You buy up perfectly good homes. Knock them down and build cookie cutter over priced shit homes. You're a parasite not an entrepreneur.