>they hate you for it
>give seattlefags jobs
>they hate you for it
>give flyover idiots tons and tons of warehouse jobs
>they hate you for it
Why is he so loathed? Is it envy?

Attached: bezos09345.jpg (920x613, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/10/29/18027032/foxconn-wisconsin-plant-jobs-deal-subsidy-governor-scott-walker
bizjournals.com/newyork/news/2018/11/13/heres-what-amazon-stands-to-gain-in-nyc-incentives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Attached: bezos mech.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

Always found it odd that the billionaires who give jobs to thousands are perceived to be exploiting them.Meanwhile the government that steals from millions and gives nothing back is celebrated

the consumer-worker recognizes the futility of opposition against capital accumulation but is unable to do more than express it's disapproval in a harmless manner

Attached: 5c0a458199bcd5115a25b404-750-563.jpg (750x563, 43K)

Most the jobs in Seattle are for imported foreigners.

It's because the billionaires are competing against regular business owners and the government picks their side. Amazon doesn't pay standard shipping rates like the rest of us have to and Apple dodged 38 billion in taxes by storing cash stores overseas until Trump took office and demanded they pay up or lose other benefits. They paid up immediately, which means they have more benefits worth way more than 38 billion.

People don't hate big players for winning. They hate big players for getting their own rules.

they missed an opportunity to give him his trademark one eyed squint.

what about when your government steals from you only to hand it right to billionares

theverge.com/2018/10/29/18027032/foxconn-wisconsin-plant-jobs-deal-subsidy-governor-scott-walker

bizjournals.com/newyork/news/2018/11/13/heres-what-amazon-stands-to-gain-in-nyc-incentives.html

Most "consumer-workers" give a rat's ass about "capital accumulation." The anti-bezos folks are a bunch of brainwashed commies that don't have real jobs.

Smaller government and low taxes would fix all that 2bh.

That's the norm for seattle software devs though. Seattle is for professional developers not kiddie coders fresh out of school. If you want a jr dev job go down to SF like everyone else.

I agree.

fuck san fagsisco. work in operations like a white person and stop trying to be a code monkey

>I'm mad because things are cheaper when you buy them in bulk.

k

terrible jobs, terrible life.
internet wrecking small towns.
get fucked bezos

Very smart. Me use docker too

/thread, kek

i'll never understand why kids outta college with a fresh cs degree refuse to come work in ops

Probably has a lot to do with its association with IT, which is being outsourced like crazy.

Attached: indian girl34523.jpg (1200x900, 582K)

Fuck rich people and fuck capitalism. Communism shall prevail.

1) People have been brainwashed to hate big businesses.

2) When you're living on handouts, you would turn a blind eye to the government's misdeeds.

>white knighting for capitalism
Cuck.

software dev is literally under the information technology umbrella. i'm not complaining, it's just funny to me. ops it where it's at and the stigma of "being in IT" is something i've embraced since starting out. it's so easy to explain my job cuz anyone that isn't in the industry asks zero follow up questions and anyone that does you can spark up a nice conversation about what we do without having to explain anything

>he said while posting on an iphone while preparing for the night shift at his local Amazon warehouse where he receives $15/hour (twice the national minimum wage) for subpar work.

Attached: bezos03498534.jpg (1200x1517, 139K)

Said while posting from my computer,since I'm done with finals I sleep late tomorrow.