Why?

Attached: 04341D1B-097F-4141-88D2-B178ED423695.jpg (300x300, 28K)

The chosen currency

halving next year, it works for what it does, will always be around and will follow BTC when it goes up and down. Basically its for gains.

dont be emotionally attached to investments LTC will make money, hell a lot of things will in bull market.

Less surveillance than Bitcoin, better for money laundering

It’s not moving with BTC though. It’s been outperforming almost all other coins for the past few days. Why the fuck is that the case?

unironically has the best fundamentals.

Some massive whale laundering money. It usually happens before the whole market pumps. Let year they used to launder money with Monero but it became too risky since authorities are monitoring xmr closely. They use Bitcoin gold or Doge sometimes. Basically they launder the money before pumping altcoins.

I believe the main reason is that BCH (LTC’s main competitor) got severely weakened by the fork. People are losing faith in BCH (both forks) and want to invest in a coin that works with BTC, not against it.

>Why?

It's one of the least organic, most heavily manipulated coins out there. LTC is a dead coin, Charlie Lee basically did in December what Griffith from Berserk did.

Any Litecoin hodlers left have the Brand, and will be consumed eventually.

Attached: 5778094-download+(1).jpg (1024x761, 146K)

Love it or hate it, Litecoin is going to make you a lot of money if you buy in now.

Basically a faster bitcoin with less government scrutiny and more actual adoption

Is this the new onions meme? Anime references instead of star trek ones?

Does Litecoin have smart contracts like Eth?

The secret? Normies are getting back on Coinbase since they've heard that "that bitcoin thing is bouncing back" they want to get in before the rush. And litecoin is cheap (to the normie's eye, he doesn't want fractions of a currency).

Yes it does.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like a Reddit thing, and you are going to have to fuck off if it is.

You may notice some discomfort and/or bleeding during dips, LTC hodler.

This is causality. Only the strongest can overturn their fates.

Attached: 84d5acc3409b3148714a7586189cedc2.jpg (909x453, 101K)

Because

that only works for as long as coinbase puts up with having litecoin on their platform. as time goes on the worse coinbase looks for having coins like bcash/litecoin/whatever alt they decide to add on their platform

Amazon is going to accept payments in LTC very soon.

kek sure they are

retard lmfao

im honestly wondering the same shit tho... im about to buy LTC

Litecoin has some adoption for actually buying stuff on the web and often has lower fees than bitcoin. I use it when I buy hard to find javs. Ironically the least unique coin has the most use.