How do NEETs get money

I've been NEET for 6 months and I'm broke.
I live with my brother and get government gibs, so I dont need to work or anything but I cant afford holidays, nice cars or other luxury hobbies the NEETs online claim to have.

Attached: 650650.png (665x387, 234K)

To neet you have to barely spend NO MONEY as in you have to pirate and steal everything and you need to have your parents cook for you and never buy new clothes. It's not hard, just takes a little discipline.

Make money online

>how do NEETs get money
my autism coins

Ive looked into all the pajeet online stuff and it doesnt seem worth it.
Am I wrong? What do you do to make money?

Get a job.

>To neet you have to barely spend NO MONEY
I dont spend any money outside of food and helping with a couple of bills really, how do I get the big NEET bucks so I can go on lavish holidays and lord it over the rest.

Only alternative to this for me is minimum wage bs, would barely be a step above in terms of finances.
I used to work, I used to employ people even, rug was pulled from under me.

A. Lying
B. Your parents give you money
C. A lot of discipline... you're probably spending too much money on food. The only things you should buy is ground beef, rice, beans, tuna... whatever fruit is on sale and frozen veggies. All in bulk.

I'm unironically living with a communist commune.

Same way as broads

Attached: B103211D-700B-4909-9B2A-D211255F9396.jpg (598x624, 85K)

Crypto but it’s too late now.

Make a website that lists e-thot nudes and monetise with ads.

I make enough to live decently doing this.

Also make other niche websites and earn money via ad revenue.

I spend approx 1 hour a day via ethot site and ad revenue is practically auto income once the website is live.

They don't get money, this board is one big larp fantasy

To NEET is a way of life
You need to find a place to live rent free
You need to get your food for free
You can't buy anything and should spend your time on creative / business pursuits

If you make it as a NEET, you can never go spend all your money / cash out. I don't know who told you that it's about going on lavish holidays. You have to always live below your means.

Going between countries for the many financial benefits that brings doesn't mean your holidays are lavish

Attached: 1544927819493.jpg (675x675, 180K)

Any chance I could talk to you and bounce some ideas off of ya?

Attached: 48337121_10213472530953120_1675981094568067072_n.jpg (700x378, 63K)

Most all of them living with family

But you can negate the expenses to your family through various means
>buy your own food
>cook your own food
>do your own laundry
>help with chores

If you're having your parents pay for your shit, you're doing it wrong. You need to be on food stamps and whatever sort of government assistance you can get.

Some anons even take it a step further by getting on disability - risky move and prevents you from buying a firearm.

Another thing I've considered doing is saving up a bunch of money and going to live in Thailand for a couple years (no sex tourism).

NEETs are basically monks, the new renaissance. If you are being a degenerate while being a NEET, you're not a real NEET, you're a lazy nigger.

NEETbux

Attached: neet_pepe.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Look into matched betting if you are in the UK, it might work in the US too but not sure with the gambling laws over there

You have to learn your own method. That is the way, see beyond all normie traps and wage slave pits. You ask how to become a true neet, yet if you have to ask ye are not worthy, for the way is not in action but in being.

become pro at some fotm video game, do account boosting and stuff, maybe youtube and / or twitch.
you have to registrate your own busines at some point but it is almost the same than the neetstyle because you will earn so low that you are below the tax level

related:
>

ive actually considered twitch in the past but i think i might be too racist for twitch, i cant contain myself in games

I've been through the matched betting cycle already sadly but its a good source of free money for UK anons