Avoid LinkPool. Stake nodes yourself dont give them your precious links...

Avoid LinkPool. Stake nodes yourself dont give them your precious links. Whats the point of decentralization if they hold millions of link to stake? If they exitscam and gox you, chainlink is done for

Attached: 1544057304865.png (885x960, 48K)

It's done with a smart contract fren. Because Sergey and gang are working close with Jonny I have half faith in them. I might do half and half, or if running my own node is easy I'll do a third of my LINK in cold storage, a third in NaaS+ with LinkPool, and then also run my own node with the other third.

This user gets it
What's the point of link if every node will be held by linkpool or aws? Linkpool makes link centralized

They changed their approach from having a lot of nodes to have a few specialized industries-oriented nodes with a high collateral stack. I think they are wise enough to adapt to rapid development changes in the github. Still profitable and a big opportunity. Also they BTFO'd that Ethereum as a Service guy by providing the same product for free.

Worth to say though, if I weren't part of the crowdsale, I would not buy more than a share.

can anyone fill my 0.04 buy order? I just want to have priority to stake my linkies when they launch the service.

just buy chainlink on exchanges you dumbfucks its literally just 20cents why bother with the linkpool and risks of getting your linkies stolen!!

You fucking idiot, the eaas guy's one is free until mainnet, just like linkpool. Don't stake your links with them, unless your a brainlet/ have a small stack.

I'm in the process of figuring out how staking my nodes user. I'm sure learning how to do it is easy, but the real issue is making sure my node is constantly running. So I'm collaborating with a friend to work out the logistics in building a server to run it. My current challenge is figuring out where to put the equipment because where I live, the internet and power utility companies are not reliable, they go down half the time. I may have to hit up a family member and use an Amazon server in the meantime.

Attached: HmmTouche´.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Oooow. Juicy LP fud
You suckers will be giving me fees for years when you work out you are actually a brainlet, and that achieving enterprise level uptime won't be possible on your shitty led lit gaming rig on mammys adsl connection

Attached: 1544857803598.jpg (1658x1056, 244K)

you're both idiots. it's not in any way the same product, and there's no overlap in what he's offering with what jonny has said linkpool will offer.

Mine's water cooled too though.

Hey nigs question for you
You can finally stake LINK nodes?
Been snoozing on it as I didn't know if that faggot quit eating bigmacs and finally learned how to program

>12144595
O shit it actually works
Thanks just bought 100k
Now is the time to buy LINK that it's confirmed they could actually fucking make something that isn't vaporshit and they survived the 2018 sir plz pajeet scam fucking bitconnect shithead nigger trans katy perry apocalypse. Insanely undervalued right now as well
And yes fuck linkpool stupid shits

No thanks, if I run a node I risk losing my LINKIES in case a contract fails, I'd rather lend my link to linkpool risk free and live off the dividends

I want to own linkpool shares so bad but unfortunatrly i was born in the land of the free so that's illegal. Pls kill me. Can a friend from a country lacking in freedom gift me linkpool shares or is that illegal too?

Attached: 1540621689336.jpg (1024x906, 284K)

i think you don't know what linkpool is

>in case a contract fails
Baka

I'm re-purposing several mining rigs to farm transaction fees as a node. What kind of return can I expect? Actively participating in the system by running a node on your CPU or is it all passive or can we just say that the market price will adjust according to actual staking returns in the long run. I.e. if owning 10 link pays you $1,000 per year, the market will value LINK at $2,000 (i.e. a 5% rate of return) or more.

The eaas guy was offering a literal Ethereum node hosting service with a subscription. Jonny offered their websockets for free for Ethereum hosting

Binance is going to run nodes too obviously

A requester will be able to set up his contract to avoid more than one node from the same identity to answer his request. The Linkpool's main target is to make sure that at least one of their nodes is always answering API request in at least the 10% of the network traffic.

Attached: oracle_mining.jpg (1463x2048, 690K)

It's literally impossible to run your own node. You have to spend like a month just downloading the entire Ethereum blockchain and after you reach 99% it just starts over.

I don't even think the Link Pool guys have nodes. You're just sending LINK to their LINK addresses and they set up an elaborate interface to make it look like there's a node and that you're earning stuff

This. I knew LP was a scam the moment I saw it. Just give all your LINK to these strangers, and somehow make more LINK? Obvious pyramid scheme.

Yep. Sad that most people on here can't see it.

kek

decides to purposely be a samefaggit the absolute state

Yes, classic ponzi. They will use the Link of new "investors" to pay rewards to the people that came in first. Just like Bernie Madoff did. At some point they will exit scam with millions on Link and move with a new identy to some caribbean country.
Don't say nobody warned you.